剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
but it was thought safer to let the teacher address the envelope.
女王陛下 -史蒂芬 早安
Your Majesty. - Good morning, Stephen.
谢谢 约翰
Thank you, John.
女王陛下在王宫内有三位侍从
There are three equerries to Her Majesty within the palace,
其中一人同时也担任王室副内廷总管
one of them also performing the role of Deputy Master of the Household.
除了女王的贴身侍从
In addition to the Queen's Page,
也就是她最资深的侍者
Her Majesty's most senior personal servant,
一般侍从分为三类
there are also three categories of page.
宫殿侍从 迎客侍从
Pages of the Chambers, Pages of the Presence,
和后阶侍从
and Pages of the Back Stairs.
接下来介绍寝宫女侍
Now, shall we move on to Ladies of the Bedchamber?
天气好的话
If the weather's fine,
查尔斯王子将会走到祭坛
Prince Charles will make his way to the altar
然后跟戴安娜小姐 同乘1902年大敞篷马车离开
and leave later with Lady Diana in the 1902 State Landau.
该马车首先为爱德华八世所用
It was first used by King Edward VII
现在常被女王用来接见外国元首
and is now favored by the Queen to meet foreign heads of state.
要是下雨 将改用苏格兰御马车...
Its wet weather replacement will be the Scottish State Coach...
小姐有何吩咐
Yes, ma'am?
能替我接通威尔士亲王的私人秘书吗
Could I speak to the Prince of Wales's private secretary, please?
请稍等
One moment, please.
无人接听 但我会通知阿迪恩先生你曾来电
I'm afraid there's no answer, but I'll certainly let Mr. Adeane know you called.
谢谢
Thank you.
小姐有何吩咐
Yes, ma'am?
我想知道该打哪个号♥码才能找到女王
I was wondering which number to call to speak to the Queen.
请稍等
One moment, please.
陛下正在接见宾客 但我会转告你的来电
Her Majesty is at a reception, ma'am, but I shall inform her of your call.
谢谢
Thank you.
很久以前
Once upon a time...
但也不是太久...
not so long ago...
有一个小女孩 名字叫艾美莉
there was a little girl, and her name was Emily.
小姐 早安 你又有信了
Morning, ma'am. More letters for you.
她有一家小店
And she had a shop.
就在这里
There it is.
她的店很特别 里面什么都不卖♥♥
It was rather an unusual shop because it didn't sell anything.
她放在橱窗的东西 全都是别人遗失的东西
You see, everything in that shop window was a thing that somebody had once lost.
威尔士亲王和我非常感激
The Prince of Wales and I are incredibly grateful
大家今晚拨冗前来
that you've all come out here to join us this evening
支持这项我们非常重视的议题
in support of a cause that's incredibly close to our hearts.
保护本地野生生物
Protecting our local wildlife
至关重要
is, crucial.
这是...
It is a...
你的手动太多了 讲话时总爱做手势
You use your hands far too much. You make gestures when you talk.
这样会泄漏我们的心情
Gestures reveal us,
不论是紧张 激动还是生气 都应该深藏不露
whether we're anxious or agitated or cross. It's best not to give that away.
绝对不要显露出情绪
One should never try to show one's emotions.
玛丽女王有一招很著名 就是教她的侍女们用绳索
Now, Queen Mary famously taught her ladies-in-waiting to use rope
让她们的手臂不要乱摆
to stop their arms flapping about like windmills.
好多了
It's better.
请继续
Please carry on.
威尔士亲王和我非常感激...
The Prince of Wales and I are so incredibly grateful...
大... 大家今晚拨冗前来
for all... to all of you for coming here this evening
支持这项我们非常...
and showing your support to a cause that is so...
重视的议题
incredibly close to both of our hearts,
特别是威尔士亲王
especially the Prince of Wales.
我已经三周没跟他说过话了
I haven't heard from him for three weeks.
他肯定是很忙
He must be busy.
但一个电♥话♥都没打
But not to ring a single time!
我也要求跟女王说话 但她也不理我
I asked to speak to the Queen, but she won't see me either.
他有送花吗 -没有
Has he sent flowers? - Nothing.
我收到世界各地的来信
I get letters from people all over the world,
但是我要嫁的人却渺无音讯
but nothing, not a squeak, from the man I'm supposed to marry.
你们好吗
How are you all?
很好 潘妮搬进你的房♥间了
Good. Penny's taken your room.
彼得来了
Peter's over.
他现在常常来
All the time.
当然了 他爱上了弗吉尼亚
Of course, he's in love with Virginia!
够了 -小爵 我们很想你
Stop! - Duch, we miss you so much!
小姐 -这边
Ma'am. - Over here!
戴安娜小姐 -戴安娜 这边
Lady Di! - Over here, Lady Di!
拍张照片 -戴安娜 很快拍一下
Just a picture, please. - Di, just a quick snap!
你不想拍照吗 -欢迎光临"三人行"
Don't you want a picture? - Welcome to Ménage à Trois.
你来了
Here she is.
谢谢你写信给我
It was so kind of you to write.
不用谢 举手之劳而已
Not at all. It's the very least I could do.
威尔士亲王告诉我
When the Prince of Wales told me
他要远行六周 没带你随行...
he was going away for six weeks and not taking you...
能让我看看吗
May I?
我就说 "那不太好吧
I said, "That's not very nice.
可怜你那个光洁如新 年轻貌美的未婚妻
"Your poor brand-spanking-new, gorgeous, young fiancée,
一个人待在房♥子里"
all alone in the house."
其实是一个人在王宫里 -对
Actually, left all alone in the palace. - Yes.
不是房♥子里
Well, not the house.
威尔士亲王就这么叫白金汉宫
That's what the Prince of Wales calls Buckingham Palace.
他们都这么叫 "房♥子"
It's what they all call it. "The house."
谢谢
Thank you.
这里的概念是没有主菜 只有开胃菜和甜点
The concept here is no main courses, just starters and desserts.
所以不用有负罪感 因为只有甜点可以吃
No need to feel guilty about ordering pud 'cause it's all you're getting.
我要上次来吃过那个 很好吃的鸭肉松露馄饨
I'll have that delicious duck and truffle ravioli thing I had last time,
还有橙子巧克力奶油甜点
then the orange and chocolate creamy creation
上次吃过就念念不忘
that's stalked my dreams ever since.
我也要一样的
I'll have the same.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我很乐意随大流
I'm very happy to go with the flow.
他一定喜欢这样
Well, he'll love that.
他挑剔又固执 你肯迁就他 他肯定很高兴
He's so fussy and set in his ways. He'll love it if you adapt to him.
三重巧克力慕斯 配香草奶油和糖渍鲜橙
Trio of chocolate mousses with vanilla cream and candied orange.
好极了 -谢谢
Lovely! - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我带威尔士亲王来过一次
You know, I took the Prince of Wales here once,
想说让他尝试新事物
thinking he might like to try something new.
结果他讨厌死了
He loathed it.
无比厌恶
Loathed.
不是因为这儿的概念 装潢或人
And not just the concept or the décor or the people,
而是因为他们犯了大错
but they made the cardinal mistake
拒绝在上面加颗半熟鸡蛋
of refusing to put a soft-boiled egg on top.
什么
What?
他吃什么都要加半熟鸡蛋
He has a soft-boiled egg with everything.
你肯定知道吧
You must know that.
他也从来不吃大蒜
And he never eats garlic.
因为他荒诞的新规矩 晚餐时间 他总是饿得要死
Because of this bizarre new rule, come suppertime, he's always ravenous.
什么新规矩
Which new rule?
午餐规矩
The lunch rule.
亲爱的 那应该是你最先注意到的事吧
I'd have thought it would've been one of the first things you noticed about him.
威尔士亲王不吃午餐
The Prince of Wales doesn't eat lunch.
从来不吃 -能不吃就不吃
What, never? - Not if he can help it.
要是他出席活动 避免不了
And if he's forced to because of some engagement,
他就会心情很坏 一直在抱怨说胀气
it puts him in a terrible mood, and he drones on about gas and bloating,
说什么"浪费能量做不必要的消化"
and "wasted energy due to needless digestion."
想逗他开心 但他肚子不舒服
I try to cheer him up, but when his tummy goes,
幽默感也跟着消失了
so does his sense of humor, I'm afraid.
是他的混账大♥师♥教他的
One of his awful gurus put him onto it.
不是真的大♥师♥ 但你知道他喜欢
Well, not gurus, but you know how he loves to surround himself
身边有沉闷的老头 代替父亲的角色
with dreary older men and daddy substitutes.
不知道
No.
亲爱的 你真的一无所知
Darling, you really know nothing, do you?
你需要本弗雷德手册
You need a proper Fred tutorial.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
弗雷德是谁
Who's Fred?
是我替威尔士亲王取的绰号♥ 他叫我格蕾蒂丝
It's my nickname for the Prince of Wales. And he calls me Gladys.
无伤大雅的小玩笑
It's harmless nonsense, really.
是啊
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表