剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
不诚实
Deceitful.
你晚点去告解就行了 去吧
You can always confess later. Now go.
好了 这边
Here we go. Just through here.
她们还活着 殿下
They are alive, ma'am.
你看到她们了
You saw them?
是的
I did.
她们怎么样
How were they?
像孩子一样
They're like children, ma'am.
但她们知道你是谁
But they know who you are.
也知道你姐姐是谁
And they know who your sister is.
她们有全家人的照片
They have pictures of the whole family.
也知道那是自己的家人
Which they know is their family.
你喜欢那个吧 -对
You love that one, don't you? - Yes.
她总放在显眼处
Keeps it in pride of place, she does.
要跟其他表亲打招呼吗
Shall I get your cousins to say hello?
你说还有表亲
Did you say cousins?
你好 -你好
Hello. - Hello.
而且... 还有更多
And... there are more.
更多什么
More what?
更多亲戚
More relatives.
她们的表亲 状况跟她们一样
Cousins of theirs, equally afflicted.
你好 -你可以坐在这边
Hello. - You can sit down here, love.
要坐在床上吗
Wanna sit on the bed?
全家人一起 -家人 对
All family together. - Family, yes.
尼丽莎 你还好吗
You all right, Nerissa?
亲爱的
Darling!
真巧 正好赶上午饭
What a surprise! You're just in time for lunch.
我不饿
Not hungry.
我们饿坏了 今早散步了很久
We're starving. We've all been for long walks this morning.
你还要再跟我去散散步
Well, you and I are about go for another.
不介意我借走她一会儿吧
You don't mind if I steal her away, do you?
当然不介意
No, not at all.
五个
Five.
五个啊 妈妈
Five, Mummy!
我们有五个近亲被关起来 无人理会
Five members of our close family locked up and neglected!
你要我们怎么样
What do you expect us to do?
像正常人类一样 -别天真了 我们别无选择
Behave like human beings. - Don't be so naive. We had no choice.
她们是你的侄女
They're your nieces.
你最喜欢的哥哥的女儿 -她们生病了
Daughters of your favorite brother! - They were unwell.
费妮拉舅妈应付不了
Aunt Fenella was overwhelmed.
之后我们家里也有剧变
Then the way things suddenly changed for all of us,
没有人能预料到
none of us could have foreseen it.
预料什么
It? What's it?
君主退位...
The abdication...
不 你不能把这家里所有问题
No! Not everything that is wrong with this family
都归咎于君主退位
can be explained away by the abdication.
君主退位确实改变了一切
Well, the abdication did change everything.
你当时太年轻 你不明白
You were too young to understand.
一切都变了
Everything.
一言难尽
It's complicated.
才不是
No, it's not!
根本就是恶毒 冷血 也很残忍♥
It's wicked, and it's cold-hearted, and it's cruel.
也完全符合我自己在这个家里
And it's entirely in keeping with the ruthlessness
体会到的冷酷
I myself have experienced in this family.
只要不是第一顺位
If you're not first in line,
有自己的个性和需求
if you're an individual character with individual needs,
要是不幸还有异于常人的脾气...
and God forbid an irregular temperament...
要是不符合完美的典范...
If you don't fit the perfect mold of...
安静恭顺的服从
silent, dutiful supplication,
就会被唾弃 或是被藏起来
then you'll be spat out, or you'll be hidden away,
甚至被宣布死亡
or, worse, declared dead!
连达尔文都没话说
Darwin had nothing on you lot.
你们真可耻
Shame on all of you.
玛格丽特... -不要
Margaret... - No.
玛格丽特
Margaret!
如果我解释
If I try to explain,
你愿意至少听我说吗
will you at least listen?
事实是 你那个背信弃义的叔叔
The fact is, the moment that man, your perfidious uncle,
放弃王位那一刻
abdicated the throne,
一切都在一夜之间改变了
it really did change everything overnight.
我本来是约克公爵的妻子
I went from being the wife of the Duke of York,
过着相对平凡的生活 突然就变成王后
leading a relatively normal life, to being Queen
帝王之妻
and wife of a king-emperor.
同时 我的娘家 鲍斯-里昂家族...
At the same time, my family, the Bowes-Lyons...
也从苏格兰的小贵族
went from being minor Scottish aristocrats
成为王室的直属血亲
to having a direct bloodline to the Crown...
结果就是...
resulting...
我哥哥的孩子们... -凯瑟琳和尼丽莎
in the children of my brother... - Katherine and Nerissa.
还有她们的表亲... -爱多尼亚
And their first cousins... - Idonea.
埃塞尔丽达
Etheldreda.
还有罗斯玛丽
And Rosemary.
没错
Yes.
付出了惨痛的代价
Paying a terrible price.
为什么
Why?
因为...
Because...
她们的疾病...
their illness...
她们的智障... -别用那种言辞
their imbecility... - Don't use those words.
她们经专业诊断的智能障碍...
Their professionally diagnosed idiocy and imbecility...
会让人们质疑王室血统的可靠性
would make people question the integrity of the bloodline.
什么
What?
你能想象报纸头条会怎么写吗
Can you imagine the headlines if it were to get out?
人们会怎么说
What people would say?
世袭制本来就是悬于一线
The hereditary principle already hangs by such a precarious thread.
再加上精神疾病
Throw in mental illness,
就完蛋了
and it's over.
只有一个家族可以自动拥有王权
The idea that one family alone has the automatic birthright to the Crown
本来就已经很难说得过去
is already so hard to justify.
那个家族的基因...
The gene pool of that family...
最好是百分百的纯正
had better have 100% purity.
但温莎家族那边 就已经有很多令人担忧的例子
There have been enough examples on the Windsor side alone to worry people.
乔治三世国王
King George III.
约翰王子 你叔叔
Prince John, your uncle.
要是再加上鲍斯-里昂那边的疾病...
If you add the Bowes-Lyon illnesses to that...
恐怕会无法维持下去
the danger is, it becomes untenable.
都是家族疾病吧
It's all a family disease, isn't it?
他们说你不能结婚
When they- they tell you you can't marry.
夺去你的公职
When they strip away your official role.
你婚姻破碎的时候 他们偏帮你丈夫
When they side with your husband as your marriage falls apart.
加上这个
And now this.
最后的...
This final...
侮辱
insult.
每次被人损贬 每次...
That every diminishment, every...
可恨的...
rotten...
不幸...
misfortune...
都已经注定...
is written...
在我的血统里
is written in my blood.
所以...
So...
你不用刻意保护我
without tiptoeing to protect me
或是粉饰其词
or dressing things up,
跟我说实话
tell me the truth.
除了生为次女...
As well as being born second...
我是不是注定会发疯
am I destined to be mad, too?
不会的 殿下
No, ma'am.
听说你... 预约了今天要来
When I heard you'd... made the appointment to come today,
我查了点资料
I did a little research.
让你的表亲们变成这样的基因缺陷
Now the genetic fault responsible for your cousins' condition
似乎是源于她们共同的外祖父
seems to have descended from their common maternal grandfather,
第21代克♥林♥顿♥男爵 查尔斯·特里富西斯
Charles Trefusis, 21st Baron Clinton.
这代表导致她们发病的隐性基因
This suggests that the recessive gene responsible for their condition
是来自克♥林♥顿♥家
lies with the Clinton family.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表