剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
I'd never ask you to divulge what goes on
你跟首相见面谈话的内容...
in your private audiences with your prime ministers...
我也不会说
And I'd never tell.
我只想要你知道 要是情况真的恶化
I just wanted to let you know if the situation were to escalate,
我会坚持前往
I'd insist on going.
我要你向我保证
And I'd want your assurance
王室不会妨碍我去前线服役
the Crown would not stand between me and frontline service.
我当然不会
I wouldn't dream of it.
很好
Good!
我们家族从来不会临阵退缩 我们跟别人没有两样
We never shirk action in this family. Ever. We're no different to anyone else.
我一辈子都那样跟别人说
That's what I spend my life telling everyone.
陛下 我接到威尔士亲王的私人秘书来电
Ma'am, I've had a call from the Prince of Wales's private secretary,
他想问你跟殿下明天在伦敦的会面
who wondered if instead of seeing His Royal Highness tomorrow in London,
能否改为邀请你去他在格罗斯特郡海格罗夫的新居
you might like to visit his new house, Highgrove, in Gloucestershire.
时间许可吗
Would that work timewise?
可以 必要的话 你还能在傍晚前回到伦敦
Yes. At a pinch, we could still get you back to London by evening.
那好吧 有何不可 -遵命
All right. Why not? - Ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
近来海军无线电通讯量急剧上升
There has been a dramatic escalation in naval radio traffic.
政♥府♥通讯总部也侦测到异常的飞行活动
GCHQ has also detected unusual flight activity.
阿根廷似乎正动员大量兵力
It does now appear a major Argentine deployment
前往福克兰群岛
is on its way to the Falkland Islands
我们只能假定他们是打算入侵
with, one can only assume, the intention of invading.
那我们也必须强硬抵御
Then we must defend them, robustly.
我该提醒一下 首相
I feel obliged to mention, Prime Minister,
双方的外交管道仍然畅通
that diplomatic channels are still open.
恕我直言 他们在英国领土上升阿根廷国旗那刻
With respect, the time for diplomacy passed
诉诸外交手段的时机就过去了
the moment they planted an Argentine flag on British territory.
我很同意
I quite agree.
我们能在48小时内 派出特遣队到岛上防卫
We can get a task force together to defend the islands within 48 hours.
那太荒唐了
That's absurd.
为什么
Why?
那是1.2万公里之外
It's 8,000 miles away.
海军船只都得花三周才能抵达
It would take any naval vessel three weeks to get there.
到那时候 福克兰群岛早被阿根廷占领了
By that time, the Falkland Islands will be Argentine.
那我们就抢回来
Then I say we retake them.
不可能的
It's impossible.
真的不可能吗 上将
Is it impossible, Admiral?
你认为能做到吗
Do you think we could?
我认为可以 首相
I do, Prime Minister.
那就必须去做
Then we must.
但光是开支问题... 派遣三万军队
But the cost alone... Sending 30,000 military personnel
前往南大西洋 眼下经济萧条
to the South Atlantic on the back of a recession
产能仍低 失业率也极高...
where output is still low and unemployment breathtakingly high...
我们必须考虑民♥意♥舆♥论♥
We must consider public opinion.
这个政♥府♥...
This government...
这个政♥权♥现在...
This administration is currently...
继续说 杰弗瑞
Go on, Geoffrey.
说吧
Say it.
不受爱戴 失去民心
Unloved. Unpopular.
我们现在禁不起 这场负担不起又不必要的战争
We will never survive an unnecessary and unaffordable war.
我认为 这场仗非打不可
And I say we will not survive not going to war.
上将 请你在半小时后
Admiral, will you please join me in the flat upstairs
在楼上居所跟我商讨细节
to discuss this further? Say, in half an hour.
请各个参谋长也一起来 -好的
Ask the chiefs of staff to join us. - Of course.
你在啊 太好了
Good. You're here.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我们得替参谋长们准备晚餐
We must prepare dinner for the chiefs of staff.
我要跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
现在不行 亲爱的
Darling, not now.
你为什么那么直白地偏爱马克 -什么
Why is Mark so obviously your favorite? - What?
你生的是双胞胎 但你显然偏爱其中一个
You have twin children, and you clearly prefer one over the other.
卡罗尔 没有那回事
Carol, that's not true.
明明就是那样 让我很难受
It is indisputably and painfully true.
我想说的是...
And what I want to say to you is...
你跟你母亲的关系不好...
just because you had a difficult relationship with your mother...
亲爱的 我真的没时间谈这个
Darling, I don't have time for this.
你不能让它影响你跟所有女性的关系
You cannot let it affect your relationship with all women.
尤其是你的亲女儿 -亲爱的 你真不会选时机
Most of all, your own daughter. - Darling, you do pick your moments.
我很忙 再过几分钟 参谋长都会过来
I am busy. In a few minutes, I have the chiefs of staff coming.
我只需要一分钟
Then give me one of those minutes.
你对我视若无睹
You disregard me.
你忽视我
You overlook me.
偏爱马克
And you favor Mark.
因为他比你坚强
Because he's stronger.
就像我爸比我妈坚强
Like my father was stronger.
对 你说得没错
Yes. You are right.
我跟我母亲的关系是不好
I did struggle with my mother,
但那跟她的性别无关
but it had nothing to do with her sex.
是因为她的软弱
It had to do with her weakness.
我无法忍♥受她甘于只当一个主妇
I could not bear how she was prepared to just be a housewife.
那是因为她丈夫只把她当成主妇
Because her husband treated her as such.
才不是那样
That is not true!
你外公 我父亲对女性非常好
Your grandfather, my father, was wonderful with women.
非常好
Wonderful.
他鼓励我 教育我
He encouraged me. He taught me.
造就了今天的我
He made me who I am.
他坚持要我力争上游
He was determined my ambition be limitless.
他也尽力支持你的外婆
And he tried with your grandmother.
但如果一个人划地自限
But there is a limit to what one can do
别人能做的也很有限
if people are themselves limited.
我们的巡防舰配备海狼飞弹
Our frigates are equipped with Sea Wolf missiles,
船上有一整个军旅 还有两栖部队
accompanied by a full commander brigade and amphibious crew.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
我来吧
May I?
够了跟我说
Tell me when.
这块很不错
That's a nice piece.
豌豆和胡萝卜请自♥由♥取用
Please feel free to serve the peas and the carrots.
好极了 能不能加份沙拉
Excellent. Can we add a side salad
和柠檬苏打
and a glass of squash?
当然 -谢谢
Of course, sir. - Thank you.
我知道你不舒服
I know you're not feeling well,
但是我提醒你 她不只是你婆婆
but I would remind you she's not just your mother-in-law.
还是你的女王
She's also your queen!
戴安娜
Diana!
戴安娜
Diana!
戴安娜
Diana!
戴安娜
Diana.
对 请跟我们讲公主的童话 拜托
Yes, tell us a princess fairy story. Yes, please.
好吧
All right.
我就讲个故事给你们听...
I'll tell you a story. In fact...
真可悲
Honestly, it's pathetic.
请盖布瑞替我演奏
If Gabriel will please play for me,
并请布袋猫替我想象一下
and Bagpuss will please think for me.
好吧 要我想象什么
All right. What shall I think of?
想象一个漂亮的水公主 戴着一顶小银冠
Think of a beautiful water princess wearing a tiny silver crown.
好的
Yes.
谢谢 -妈妈
Thank you. - Mummy.
这很不错
This is lovely.
很高兴你能来 -只有你
So glad you could do this. - Just you?
对 戴安娜正在卧床
Yes. Diana's in bed.
她好像很不舒服
I'm afraid she's not having an easy time of it.
真可怜 我很走运 怀孕对我没什么影响
Poor thing. I was lucky. Pregnancy didn't seem to affect me.
你们两个是截然不同的女性
Yes, but you're two very different women.
从外面开始吧 -好 谢谢
Shall we start outside? - Yes, all right. Thank you.
你这里雇了多少人
How many people do you have here?
看起来或许很多
It might look like a lot,
但我们几乎是从零开始
but we're effectively starting from scratch.
这样才有吸引力 "虚静" 一块白板
I think that was the attraction. Tabula rasa. A clean slate.
我知道"虚静"的意思
Yes, I know what "tabula rasa" means.
天哪 你听听
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表