剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
while the situation is resolved diplomatically.
你是说什么都不做
You mean to do nothing?
是的
Yes.
相信一切会圆♥满♥解决
And trust all will be well.
不采取行动 要怎么圆♥满♥解决
How will it be well if we do nothing?
什么都不做 怎么可能会圆♥满♥解决
How will it possibly end up well if we do nothing?
我们的人♥民♥远在他方 生命受威胁 查尔斯
Our people, far from home, their lives are in danger, Charles.
我们的血肉同胞
Our own!
我们必须采取行动
We must do something.
恕我失陪...
If you'll excuse me...
我要处理我儿子的事情
while I get back to my son.
是 首相
Yes, Prime Minister.
谢谢
Thank you.
陛下 这边请 -谢谢
Just this way, ma'am. - Thank you.
很好 非常舒适 谢谢
Yes, fine. Very comfortable, thank you.
万分感谢 你好 亲爱的 -你好
Thank you so much. Hello, darling. - Hello.
恐怕我不能谈太久
I haven't got long, I'm afraid.
他们提醒过我
Yes, they warned me.
直接出发 -对 我很快换个衣服就好
So straight out? - Yes, I just need to change quickly.
天气预报说会下雨 你真的要去
It's forecast to rain. You sure you want to do this?
真的要 午安 亚伦 -午安 陛下
Yes, quite sure. Good afternoon, Alan. - Good afternoon, ma'am.
你好吗 -很好 谢谢
How are we? - Very well, thank you.
看起来很不错 我去打个招呼
He's looking very well, isn't he? I'll say hello.
午安 你好吗
Good afternoon. How are you?
我们去散步 好吗
Are we going to go for a walk? Yes?
这里可以吗 湿漉漉的
Is this all right? It's a bit wet.
没关系
Yes, it's fine.
多棒啊
Isn't this heaven?
你喜欢就好 -我很喜欢
If you say so. - I do.
寂静的郊外 雨水 泥泞 马匹和狗狗
Tucked away in the country, rain and mud and horses and dogs,
孩子 隐私
children, privacy.
我真羡慕你呢
I do envy you.
没你想象得那么美好
Well, it's not quite the Eden you imagine.
首先 根本就没隐私 我去哪儿 他们就跟到哪
For a start, there isn't privacy. They are there, wherever I go.
谁 -记者
Who? - Journalists.
摄影师 全盯着我不放
Photographers who've just got it in for me.
混账 -你硬要那样叫他们...
Bastards. - Well, if you will keep calling them that...
我叫他们滚蛋
I told them to naff off.
就一次
Once.
能怪我吗
And can you blame me?
他们总是对我很刻薄
They're so mean to me all the time.
你知道 我算是很低调了
I'm pretty low-key, as you know.
我不追求称赞 注意或感谢
I don't want praise or attention or thanks.
但我也只是个凡人 驴子也得偶尔摸摸头
But I'm only human. Sometimes even a pit pony needs a pat on the head.
我懂你的感受
I know the feeling.
真的很不容易...
It's not easy...
在又热又闷的第三世界国家
working in the heat and squalor of a Third World country
做着真正的慈善工作
doing real work for real charities.
但是有报纸提过一句吗
But do I get as much as a mention in any newspaper?
有人感谢我吗 才怪
Or a thank you? Do I heck.
她只需要穿件连身裙
And yet all she has to do is put on a frock,
就马上登满头版 大家都大惊小怪
and she's all over all the front pages, and everyone's falling over in shock
争先恐后地称颂她
at how wonderful she is.
谁啊
Who?
她啊
Her.
戴安娜
Diana.
家里另一个唯一的年轻女性
The only other young female in the family, yes,
大家都拿我跟她比较
against whom I am now always compared.
她可爱 我土气
Lovely her, dumpy me.
她爱微笑 我臭脾气
Smiling her, grumpy me.
她魅力四射 我面目可憎
Charming her, awful me.
永远都在问我的婚姻
And the constant questions about my marriage all the time,
在问马克
about Mark.
马克他怎么样
Yes, how is Mark?
对 就是这样 "马克怎么样 "他没事
That's it, exactly like that. "How is Mark?" Mark's fine!
我没事 孩子们也没事
I'm fine. The children are fine.
很高兴听到你这么说
Well, I'm happy to hear that.
只是有些传言
Only there has been talk.
我以为你不听传言的
I thought you didn't listen to talk.
而且我最近跟崔斯塔瑞总警司谈过
And a meeting recently with Commander Trestrail.
谁
Who?
王室成员保护组的上司
The head of the Royal Protection Branch.
他认为有必要告诉我 关于克罗斯警佐的谣言
He felt compelled to mention rumors about a Sergeant Cross,
说你跟他...
and the two of you...
很亲密
being intimate.
基于这些谣传 苏格兰场建议把他调职
And in light of these rumors, Scotland Yard has recommended his transfer
回克罗伊登担任文职
back to desk duties in Croydon.
不要...
Don't...
不要那样对我
Don't do that to me.
不可以... 只有他能让我快乐
You ca... You can't. He is the one thing that makes me happy.
有很多东西可以让你快乐 -那我怎么都不快乐
You have so much to make you happy. - Then how come none of it does?
耐心点就会再快乐起来的
It will again if you're patient.
这就是你的建议
Is that it? Is that the advice?
咬紧牙关 强装微笑 撑过去
Stick it out, grin and bear it. Persevere?
这些事通常都会过去 但你得耐心等待
Well, these things usually pass if you have the patience to wait.
我曾经很享受难搞的名声
I used to enjoy my reputation as the difficult one.
我曾经喜欢让人害怕 因为我能控制
I used to relish scaring people a bit because I could control it.
但最近...
But recently...
害怕的是我
I'm the one who's scared.
因为我开始觉得被控制的是我
Because it's starting to feel more like it controls me,
什么都变了
and it's changed.
不只是感到愤怒 还有点...
It's not just feeling angry, but a kind of...
不计后果...
recklessness...
让我只想要砸烂一切
where I just want to smash it all up.
那也会过去的
But that will pass too.
就这样
Is that it?
你解决所有问题的方式 就是什么也不做吗
Is doing nothing your solution to everything?
我得走了
I must go.
好吧 我也不耽搁你了 你肯定有事情要做
Yes. Sorry, I mustn't keep you. I know you have things to do.
你知道回去的路吧 -知道
You'll find your way back? - Yes.
马克·撒切尔和他的法裔搭档 夏洛特-弗尼
Mark Thatcher and his French co-driver, Charlotte Verney,
今早被阿尔及利亚空军的一架C130搜索机发现
were sighted this morning by an Algerian Air Force C-130 search plane
距离马里边境只有几公里
only a few miles from the border with Mali.
飞行员回到救援总部时
As the pilot returned to the rescue headquarters,
得到马克父亲 丹尼斯·撒切尔的拥抱
he was embraced by Mr. Denis Thatcher, Mark's father.
撒切尔先生已经致电身在伦敦的首相 报上喜讯
Mr. Thatcher telephoned the prime minister in London to tell her the good news.
能确认这好消息 让我非常高兴
I am delighted to be able to confirm the wonderful news
救援任务非常成功
that the rescue mission has been successful.
当然
Now, of course,
你们都习惯把我视为首相
you are all used to thinking of me as prime minister.
但是过去几天很清楚显示出
But what the last few days has shown me very clearly
我最首要的身分是个母亲
is that, above all else, I am a mother.
谢谢你们 不好意思...
Now, thank you, if you will excuse me...
至于马克·撒切尔为何挑选这条路线
Quite why Mark Thatcher chose this particular route
至今还是一个谜
remains something of a mystery.
他们严重偏离比赛路线 也许...
In departing drastically from the known tracks, he may have...
他肯定觉得蠢透了
He must be feeling rather foolish.
我猜他大概是累透饿坏了吧
Tired and hungry is what I'd imagine he's feeling.
总之 首相肯定松了一口气
Still, the prime minister will be relieved
能跟她最爱的孩子重聚
to be reunited with her favorite child.
你搞清楚自己最喜欢谁了吗
Have you worked out who yours is yet?
他显然是想要 以更直接的路线横跨沙漠
He clearly wanted to find a more direct route across the desert,
但他毕竟是首次参赛
but this was, after all, his first such rally,
缺乏经验
and he lacked experience.
我从来没担心过会死 其他人是有点慌张
I was never worried for my life. The others were getting a bit existential!
那当然了 亲爱的 他们是法国人
Of course they were, darling. They're French.
对啊 我倒是很冷静
Quite! No, I remained pretty relaxed
把沙漠的旅程当成度假
and treated our time in the desert as a holiday.
还有时间看书 -那很好
Even had time to read my book. - That's nice, darling.
这是什么 -是你最爱吃的烤牛排
What's this? - It's your favorite. Toad-in-the-hole.
我能看得出来 妈妈 但肉汁呢
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表