It's Sir Henry.
是塞尔丹
It's Selden.
是亨利爵士的衣服把这可怜的恶棍送上了西天
Sir Henry's clothes were the poor devils death.
真是个可怜的恶棍
Poor devil indeed.
事实上都不成人样了
There's only a half-life in truth.
暂时不能让任何人知道
No one must know for the moment.
我们必须把尸体藏起来
We must hide the body.
不能让亨利爵士知道这条猎犬的事
Sir Henry must know nothing of hearing the hound.
这样他才会有更好的勇气
He'll have a better nerve
去经受明天的考验
for the ordeal he must undergo tomorrow.
这就是巴斯克维尔庄园了?
So this is Baskerville Hall?
请稍等一会儿
One moment please.
看这是谁?
Who?
是斯泰普顿
It's Stapleton!
他也是巴斯克维尔家的人
He's a Baskerville.
查尔斯爵士的弟弟
Sir Charles' brother,
在哥斯达黎加死于黄热病的那个
who died of yellow fever in Costa Rica,
他并非没有后裔
did not die childless.
我们逮到他了 华生 我们逮到他了
We have him Watson,we have him.
我发誓 到明天晚上
And I do swear that by tomorrow night
他就会落入我们的网中
he will be fluttering in our net
像他的蝴蝶那样无助地挣扎
as helpless as well as his own butterflies.
华生和我得去伦敦一趟
I feel that Watson and I must go to London.
伦敦?
London?
我觉得在这儿节骨眼上
I think we will be more useful there
我们在那儿会更有用
at this present juncture.
抱歉
Excuse me.
可以给我来杯新鲜的咖啡吗?
Might I have some fresh coffee?
当然了 先生
Certainly sir.
可我还以为
But I thought you were going
你是打算来帮我渡过难关的
to see me through this business?
相信我 亲爱的朋友
Trust me my dear fellow.
我相信
I do.
告诉斯泰普顿
Tell Stapleton that I would have been happy
我本来很乐意陪你一同前往的
to come with you
可是有急事需要我去城里一趟
but the urgent business requires me to be in town.
我不明白
I don't understand
难道我不能跟你们一起去伦敦吗?
should I not come with you to London?
为什么要我单独留下?
Why should I stay here alone?
不行 你必须留下
No you must stay
而且一定要按我说的去做
and do exactly as I tell you.
我当然会
Of course I will.
开车去梅利琵庄园
Drive to Merripit House,
再把车打发回来
send the truck back and let it be known
让大家以为你要步行回家
that you intend to walk home.
穿过沼地吗?
Across the moor?
在晚上?
At night?
如果我对你的胆识和勇气
If I had not every confidence
没有足够的信心的话
in your nerve and courage
我是不会建议你那样做的
I would not suggest it.
你必须得这样做
It is essential that you do this.
我会按你说的做
Then I will do just what you say.
走小路
Take the path.
一定要走从梅利琵到格林盆大路的那条小路
Exactly on the path from Merripit House
就是你回家通常会走的那条路线
to the Grimpen Road,it is your natural way home.
你们打算什么时候走?
And when do you intend to leave?
早餐后就动身
Immediately after breakfast.
谢谢 白瑞摩
Thank you Barrymore.
不用谢 先生
Sir.
你是莱茵斯太太吗?
Mrs. Lyons?
是的
Yes.
你承认是你要求查尔斯爵士
So you admit that you asked Sir Charles
十点钟在门口见面
to meet you at the gate at ten o'clock
而你却说你没有赴约?
but you say that you did not keep the appointment?
我没去
I did not.
你知道那是他死亡的确切时间吗?
You do realize that was the very hour of his death?
你是在指控我吗 先生?
Is that an accusation sir?
不 不是的
No,no.
我只不过是在问你
I'm merely asking if you can forge a connection
是否能推断出这两者间有什么联♥系♥
between the two events.
没有什么联♥系♥
There is no connection.
莱茵斯太太 我们认为这是一起谋杀
Mrs. Lyons we believe this to be a case of murder
而证据正指向
and the evidence may implicate
你的朋友斯泰普顿先生
not only your friend Mr. Stapleton
还有他的太太
but his wife as well.
他太太?
His wife?
莱茵斯太太 他所谓的妹妹
Mrs. Lyons the person who has passed for his sister
其实是他的妻子
is really his wife.
他妻子?
His wife?
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes?
斯泰普顿承诺
Mr. Stapleton offered me marriage
如果我能跟我丈夫离婚
on condition that I could obtain a divorce
就会娶我为妻
from my husband.
他告诉我…
He told me...
他怎么能骗我呢
how he has lied.
他一而再再而三地欺骗我
He has lied and lied and lied.
我♥干♥嘛还要真心对他呢?
Why should I preserve faith with him
他根本就没有真心对我
he never kept any with me?
你们尽管问吧
Ask me what you will.
我不会有任何隐瞒
There is nothing I shall hold back.
你说查尔斯爵士帮你
You have said Sir Charles helped you
当上了专职的打字员
to set yourself up as a professional typist,
大概是在你丈夫弃你而去之后的事吧
presumably that was after your husband deserted you.
是的
Yes.
查尔斯爵士知道我父亲是不会帮我的
Sir Charles knew my father would not help me.
有件事情我得向您发誓
One thing I swear to you,
我写那封信的时候
when I wrote the letter
压根就没想要伤害那位老人
I never dreamed of any harm to the old gentleman
他一直是我最仁慈的朋友
who had been my kindest friend.
我完全相信你 夫人
I entirely believe you madam.
查尔斯爵士是不是请斯泰普顿
And Sir Charles used Stapleton
出面做这件事?
as an intermediary?
因为他不想人们知道他的善行
He did not like to be seen to be doing good.
在查尔斯爵士死亡的当天
And the letter that you sent to Sir Charles
你写给他的那封信呢?
on the day of his death?
我离婚需要钱
I needed money for my divorce.
我听说他要去伦敦了
I had heard he was leaving for London.
寄信的主意是斯泰普顿出的吧?
And the sending of the letter was suggested by Stapleton?
那封信是他口述的
He dictated it.
他的理由是
The reason he gave
查尔斯爵士会帮我
was that Sir Charles would help
支付我离婚所需的诉讼费用
with the legal expenses of my divorce.
是他阻止你去赴约的吗?
And he dissuaded you from keeping the appointment?
还让我发誓一个字也不要说出去
And swore me to silence concerning it.
他说这起死亡
He said that the death
是一起非常神秘的事件
had been a very mysterious one
要是人们知道了事实
and that I should certainly be suspected
我自然会受到怀疑
were the facts to become known.
他吓唬我要我保持沉默
He frightened me into silence.
你差点就犯罪了 莱茵斯太太
A very fortunate escape Mrs. Lyons.
你一直处在危险的边缘
You have been near the edge of the precipice.
学犯罪学的学生们应该记得
Students of criminology will remember
66年在"小俄♥罗♥斯♥"的格兰德
the incidents in Grodno,in Little Russia,
所发生的那些案件
in the year '66,and of course
当然还有北卡罗莱纳州的安德森谋杀案
there are the Anderson murders in North Carolina,
但这起案件
but this case possesses features
绝对是独一无二
which are entirely its own.
华生医生告诉我你枪法不错
Dr. Watson tells me that you handle a gun.
算是个神枪手吧
I'm a fairly proficient.
嗯 最初是你
Well it was you,who first,
让我们开始注意这起案件的
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表