another time,
另一种生活 另一个世界
another life, another world,
一个庄严的诺言
a solemn promise.
你背叛了我 摩斯坦
You tried to betray me Morstan.
要是你敢背叛我…
If you dare to cross me...
上帝
My God.
他死了 Altada
The man is dead Altada.
不用害怕 先生
You have nothing to fear Sir.
下面的我来安排
I will arrange everything.
一会他就弄完了 摩斯坦小姐
And soon it was done Miss Morstan,
当然是极其秘密的
in secrecy of course
但是不失尊重
but with respect.
这确实很可耻 舒尔托先生
This is disgraceful Mister Sholto.
你父亲的行为是不可原谅的
Your father's behavior was quite unforgivable.
拜托 医生
Please Doctor.
我打心底知道
I knew in my heart
他已死了
that he was dead.
但我父亲并不孤单
My father was not alone then.
我很高兴他没受罪
And I'm glad he didn't suffer.
你很勇敢 摩斯坦小姐
You're very brave Miss Morstan.
现在我所关心的
What concerns me now
是那场争吵
is the wishing for this quarrel.
我不能想象
I cannot imagine how my father
我父亲是怎么卷进这个财宝的
came to be involved with that treasure.
恐怕事情还不清楚 摩斯坦小姐
I'm afraid that is not clear Miss Morstan
我只能告诉你
I can only tell you
我父亲对我们说的
my father's instructions concerning it.
贪… 婪
The greed.
可憎的贪婪
accursed greed that has been
一生折磨着我
my besetting thing throughout my life
我抢走了她的财产
has robbed her of the treasure.
至少有一半是她的
Half of which, at least,
应该还给她
should be hers.
你们看这串项链
You see that chaplet there.
我想把它送给她
I had the design of sending it to her
但是又舍不得
but could not bear to part with it.
你们
You
我的儿子们
my sons
一定要让摩斯坦小姐
must see that Miss Morstan
得到属于她的一份
gets her share of the treasure.
把他赶走
Get him away.
看在上帝的份上 把他赶走
For Christ's sake get him away.
我们冲到窗前 跑到花♥园♥中
We ran to the window and out into the garden
但是那个人已经没了
but the intruder was gone.
我父亲死了
My father was dead.
不久我们就得到了更确切的证明
We soon had more striking proof that there were
有秘密组织在盯着我们
secret agencies that work all around us.
第二天有人闯进我父亲的卧室
The next day my father's bedroom was broken into
这个被放在了他的胸前
and this was fixed to his chest.
很关键
Remarkable.
这是印度锡克教数字4的标记
It is the Sikkh symbol for the numeral 4.
这张纸是什么意思
What the paper means
还有我们神秘的来访者是谁
and who our secret visitor or visitors were
我们都不知道
we never found out.
我哥哥和我都很兴奋
And my brother and I were much excited
你们能想象出来
as you could imagine
都是由于我父亲说的财宝
of the treasure that my father had spoken
但是 我们竭尽所能都没有找到
but try as we might we couldn't find it.
我们有些发狂 只要想到收藏宝藏的地方
It was maddened to think that the hiding place
就在他临终的嘴边
was on his very lips when he died.
从这个项链上 我们就可以
We could judge the splendor of the riches
看出这批财宝的贵重
by the chaplet, which he had taken out.
这几颗珍珠都很值钱
The pearls were evidently of great value,
我哥哥不愿意把它们给她
and my brother was averse to part with them,
在对待朋友上
for, between friends,
他也有点我父亲的缺点
he was a little inclined to my father's fault.
我所能做的只是规劝他
And it was all I could do was to persuade him
允许我每隔一段时间给摩斯坦小姐
to allow me to send Miss Morstan
一颗拆下来的珍珠
a detached pearl at regular intervals
这样她就不会生活拮据了
so that she would not feel destitute.
真是好心眼
It was a kindly thought.
你真是太好心了
No it was very good of you.
我们只是你的托管人
We were your trustees
这是我的看法
that was the way I looked at it,
虽然我哥哥
although my brother
和我看法不同
did not altogether see it in that light.
我们自己有很多钱
We had plenty of money ourselves.
用卑劣的手段
It would have been in such bad taste
对待一位年轻的女士
to have treated a young lady
实在是情理难容
in so scurvy a fashion.
就在昨天
Yesterday an event
发生了一件极其重要的事
of extreme importance occurred.
我们找到财宝了
We, found of the treasure.
因此 我立即联♥系♥了摩斯坦小姐
Hence my instant communication to you Miss Morstan.
我们现在要做的就是去诺伍德
Now all we have to do is to drive to Norwood
向他索要我们应得的那份
and claim our share.
在他眼中 我们也许是
We shall be expected,
不受欢迎的客人
if not entirely welcome, visitors.
你从头到尾做得都很好 舒尔托先生
You have done well from first to last Mr. Sholto.
我身体很弱
My health is somewhat fragile.
只能算个病人
I am compelled to be a valetudinarian.
请
Please?
花♥园♥的每个角落我们都挖过
We dug up every inch of the garden
没有任何发现
without discovering anything.
我哥哥巴塞洛缪很聪明
Brother Bartholomew is such a clever fellow.
你们知道他是怎样
Do you know how he found out
发现宝藏的吗
where the treasure was?
说
Tell me.
他测量了每个角落
He made measurements everywhere,
从上面
all along the top,
侧面 里面
along the side, inside and he found out
最后在离房♥顶4英尺的地方
he was 4 foot out at the top.
我们发现了父亲建的一个小顶楼
We found our father made a false room
他在板条灰泥天花板上打了个洞
So he smashed through the lath and the plaster
宝箱就在
and there was the treasure chest
椽木上
lying across the rafters.
他估算了一下
He has computed the value of the treasure
差不多超过… 50万英镑
to be more than one half million sterling.
是伯恩斯通夫人
It's Mrs. Bernstone.
伯恩斯通夫人是这房♥子里唯一的女人
Mrs. Bernstone is the only lady in the house
在这等着
wait here.
撒迪厄斯先生 真高兴您来了
Oh, Mr. Thaddeus I'm so glad you've come!
真高兴您来了 先生
I'm so glad you've come, sir!
真是个奇怪的地方
What a strange place!
好像全英国的鼹鼠
It looks as if all the moles in England
都跑到这来了
have been let loose in it.
巴塞洛缪好像出事了
There's something amiss with Bartholomew
进屋去
Into the house!
上帝保佑 看您这张甜美安静的脸多好
bless your sweet, calm face.
我这一天可真是受够了
Oh, but I have been sorely tried this day.
怎么了 伯恩斯通夫人?
How Mrs. Bernstone?
巴塞洛缪先生把自己关在屋里
Mr. Bartholomew shut himself in his room
没和我说一句话
and I can't get a word out of him.
没有睡觉
His bed hasn't been slept in
也没下楼吃过东西
and he hasn't been down for any food.
他工作的时候我不敢打扰他
I dare not disturb him at his work.
你知道他工作时候的样子
You know what he's like when it's his work.
照顾好她 摩斯坦小姐
Look after her Miss Morstan.
来 冷静一下
There, there do try to calm down.
瞧 一切都会好的
Look I'm sure everything will be all right.
希望你是对的 小姐
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表