还是您来说吧 这是您的案子 警长
Now please this is your case, Inspector.
五年前
Five years ago
爆发了反对这位暴君的起义
there was a rising against the tyrant
当人们冲进穆里洛的宫殿的时候
but it was an empty palace
发现已经人去楼空了
they stormed on Murillo,
他的秘书
his secretary,
两个孩子 还有一切财物
two children and all the wealth
都用船运走了
had escaped by ship
并且从此
and from that moment
他们从地球上消失了
they disappeared from the face of the earth.
他的新身份
His identity has been a subject
成为欧洲报纸常谈论的题材
of constant comment in the European press.
我们一年前发现了他
We discovered him a year ago.
伯内特小姐
Miss Burnet?
你怎么会牵扯进来的 伯内特小姐
How came you into this matter Miss Burnet?
一位英国女士竟卷入这样一宗谋杀案
An English lady in such a murderous affair.
因为这世界上
Because there is no other way in the world
找不到另一种方式来伸张正义
by which justice can be gained.
多年前圣佩德罗血流成河的时候
What does the law of England care about
或在这个人用船偷运走我们的财富的时候
the rivers of blood shed so many years ago in San Pedro
英国法律起到了什么用呢
or the shipload of treasure that this man has stolen from us?
对于你们而言
To you
那些就像是发生在其他星球上的罪行
they're like crimes committed on some other planet.
但我们却了解
We know.
我真正的名字叫希格诺拉·维克特·杜兰拖
My real name is Signora Victor Durando.
我丈夫是圣佩德罗驻伦敦的大使
My husband was the minister of San Pedro in London.
我们在那里结识并结婚
He met and married me there.
他是世上少有的品格高尚的人
A nobler man never lived upon the earth.
不幸的是 穆里洛觉得我丈夫对他不忠
Unhappily, Murillo heard of his exodus
找了些托辞把他召回国
and recalled him on some pretext,
并枪杀了他
and shot him
由于…
by a stroke of...
有预感
of premonition.
我丈夫拒绝带我一起回国
My husband had refused to take me with him.
后来这个魔鬼垮台了
Then came the downfall of the monster.
他像你们说的那样逃走了
He escaped as you have described.
但是许多生命被他毁了
But the many whose lives he had ruined,
许多人的挚爱在他手里
whose loved ones had suffered torture
受尽折磨而死去
and death at his hands,
他们不会就此罢休的
would not let the matter rest.
我们结成一个团体
We banded ourselves into a society,
任务一天没完成
which should never be dissolved
我们一天不解散
until the work was done.
我的任务是混进他家
It was my part to attach myself to his household
通知其他人他的动向
and keep the others in touch with his movements.
我要保住家庭女教师的职位
I secured the position as governess.
(西班牙文)
他根本不知道
He little knew that the woman
每天吃饭时面对的女人
who faced him at every meal
她的丈夫被他迫不及待地杀害了
was the woman whose husband he had hurried to eternity.
我向他微笑
I smiled on him,
教育他的孩子
did my duty to his children,
等待机会
and bided my time.
在巴黎我们试过一次 但失败了
An attempt was made in Paris and failed.
他带着我们在欧洲东拐西绕
We zigzagged here and there swiftly over Europe
甩掉了追踪者
to throw off our pursuers
最后回到 海伊·盖布尔
and finally returned to High Gable.
加西亚和他的两位忠实伙伴
Garcia had been waiting there for nearly a year
在这里等了近一年了
with two trusted companions,
大家心中燃着报仇的火焰
all fired with the same reasons for revenge.
加西亚是谁
Who was Garcia?
费尔南多·加西亚的儿子
The son of Fernando Garcia.
圣佩德罗最高的神职官之一
One of the former highest dignitaries of San Pedro
他也被杀害了
who was murdered...
像你丈夫一样
like your husband.
你送来的字条
This note you sent,
你说被拦截了
you say it was intercepted.
在白天
During the day
穆里洛非常小心
Murillo took every precaution
没有卢卡斯陪伴
and never went outside
从不出门
without his satellite Lucas.
甚至在夜里他也很警惕
Even at night the man was forever on the alert
常常变换房♥间
and continually changed his room.
我们约定
We had arranged
我给 加西亚送去最后的指示
that I would send Garcia final instructions.
然后把门打开
The doors would be opened
并在面朝大路的窗户前
and the signal of a green or white light
点上绿色
in a window,
或白色的灯
which faced the drive,
说明一切顺利
was to give notice if all was safe
或者推迟行动
or if the attempt had better be postponed.
你给谁写信
To whom are you writing this letter?
居然告诉他我今晚
Which describes the room
要住得房♥间
in which I intend to sleep tonight.
谁是你的同伙
Who is your confederate?
谁是你的同伙
Who is your confederate?
你的真名是什么 伯内特小姐
What is your real name Miss Burnet?
我叫杜兰托
My name is Durando.
杜兰托的遗孀
Durandos widow.
(西班牙文)
你现在杀了我吧
You can kill me now
我的命没有什么大不了的
what is my life worth
你已经毁了我爱的一切
you have destroyed everything that I love.
你给谁写信
Who are you writing to?
告诉我
Tell me.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
- 谁?- 他是你害怕的人
- Who? - It's a man you fear.
他在等你呢
He's waiting for you.
他叫加西亚
He's Garcia.
加西亚
Garcia?
(西班牙文)
威斯特里亚公♥寓♥
Wisteria Lodge,
他要把你送进地狱
he is waiting to dispatch you to hell.
你个魔鬼
You fiend.
我认识这孩子
I knew the boy well.
他父亲曾是我最好的朋友
His father was once my dearest friend.
你谋杀了他
You murdered him.
他背叛了我
He betrayed me
你丈夫也是
and so did your husband.
现在他们派老婆和儿子来了
And now they send the wives and sons.
你们永远学不乖吗?
Will you never learn?
我是不会被打败的
I am indestructible.
开始他们打算
At first they were of a mind
把他引进房♥子里
to let him into the house
再把他当作盗窃犯杀死
and kill him as a detected burglar
但他们害怕之后的问讯
but they feared the inquiry
会向公众暴露他们的身份
might publicly expose them.
(西班牙文)
加西亚 正义会得到伸张的
Garcia, some day justice will come.
就像明天太阳
That is as certain
定会升起一样
as the rise of tomorrow's sun.
我肯定
I have no doubt that my life too
我也是命悬一线
hung in the balance.
大部分时间我被关在房♥里
Most of the time I was confined to my room.
受到最残酷的虐待
Terrorized by the most horrible threats
来摧残我的精神
to break my spirit.
偶尔吃了他们下药的食物之后
Occasionally I was allowed out
他们也放我出来
but only when they had first drugged my food
我就像你们在车站找到我时
and it was at this state
那个样子
that you found me at the station.
很感谢这位好人
And thanks to this good man
我永远脱离了他们的魔爪
I am beyond their power forever.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表