除了很可能会被人群报复
quite a part from being lynched by the crowd,
我还要去向赛马调查委员会自首
I shall be up before the Stewards.
可能会被每个英格兰的赛马场
Probably warned off every racecourse in England for life.
永远禁赛
Reputation ruined.
这是华生医生
Here's Doctor Watson.
而这匹 上校
And this, Colonel,
就是你的马
is your horse.
那不是我的马 福尔摩斯
But that's not my horse, Holmes!
我的天啊 你都干了些什么
Good God man, what have you done?
上校啊 这就是你的银额马
There Colonel is your Silver Blaze.
我从盗马贼手里发现了它
I found him in the hands of a faker
原封不动带回了这里
and brought him to the course just as he was.
老天爷
Good heavens.
你太让我激动了 福尔摩斯先生
You take my breath away, Mr. Holmes.
银额马
Silver Blaze.
如果它还参赛的话 就会赢得名次吧 阁下
If he runs me lord to win a place me lord?
当然会
To win, of course.
还有谁会像你吗?
Any more like you at home?
快点
Come on!
那匹该死的马到底是怎么回事啊
What's the matter with the damn horse?
福尔摩斯 你对它做了什么
What have you done to him Holmes?
它失去了当领跑者的本领
He seems to be missing his pacemaker.
我不应该让贝阿得退出
I should have never withdrawn Bayard.
等一下 他突破重围了
Wait a minute he's breaking through.
加油 银额马 加油 银额马
Come on Silver Blaze. Come on Silver Blaze.
快跑 快跑 快跑 快跑
Go on. Go on. Go on. Go on.
你创造了奇迹 福尔摩斯先生
You've done wonders Mr. Holmes,
我欠你几千个道歉
and I owe you a thousand apologies
因为我怀疑了你的能力
for having doubted your ability.
你找回了我的马 出色得完成了工作
Now you've done me a great service by recovering my horse.
如果你可以抓住杀害
You'd do me a greater still
约翰·斯特拉的凶手的话
if you could lay your hands on the murderer of John Straker.
我已经抓住了
I've done so.
什么?如果你已经得手 他现在人呢?
What? What's all this about if you got him. Where is he then?
他就在这里
He's here.
这里 哪里?
Here! Where?
此时… 此地
Some who's now present at this very moment.
是的 我很清楚
Yes, I quite recognize that
自己欠你一份人情 福尔摩斯先生
I'm under obligations to you Mr. Holmes,
但如果这不是一个非常烂的笑话
but this either a very bad joke
就是一种侮辱
or an insult.
哦 上校 真正的杀人犯 就站在你的后面
Oh the real murderer, Colonel, is Standing immediately behind you.
什么 这匹马
What the horse?
是的 这匹马
Yes, the horse.
如果我说它完全是自卫才这么做
And it may lessen his guilt if I say
也许可以减轻它的罪过
that it was done entirely in self-defense,
而且约翰·斯特拉这个人
and that John Straker
完全不值得你的信任
was a man quite unworthy of your trust.
四号♥ 先生 第一名
Number four, sir, winner.
快来 罗斯
Come Ross.
好的 非常感谢
Yes, thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
十二号♥
Number twelve.
十二号♥
Number twelve.
我非常引以为豪 很骄傲
Very proud of it. Very proud.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
我承认 先生们
I confess, gentlemen,
当我们来金斯皮兰的时候
when we came down to King's Pylan,
我曾经被说服了菲茨罗·伊辛普森 就是真凶
I was convinced that Fitzroy Simpson was the true culprit.
所有的报纸和警方的报告
All the newspaper and police reports
似乎都指向那一点
seemed to point to it.
直到我进入驯马师房♥里
It was only when I entered the trainer's house
想起了咖喱羊肉♥具♥有重要意义
that the immense significance of the curried mutton occurred to me.
我要承认即使到现在
I confess that even now.
我还不能明白它对我们有什么帮助
I cannot see how it helps us.
麻♥醉♥药♥ 上校 绝对不会完全无味
Powdered opium, Colonel is by no means tasteless.
我说的对吗?
I am correct?
哦 完全正确 味道不至于难吃
Oh quite correct. The flavor is not distasteful
但是它是可以尝出来的
but it is perceptible.
如果它混在一般的饭菜里
Were it mixed with an ordinary dish
吃的人一定会发觉
the eater would undoubtedly detect it
可能就不会继续吃了
but would probably eat no more.
咖喱恰好 可以掩盖这股味道
Curry was exactly the medium with which to disguise the taste.
所以那一定是斯特拉克或者是他的妻子
So it must have been Straker or his wife?
没错
Exactly.
我想起来你提起过狗
Cause I remember you spoke of a dog.
是的 那只晚上没有吠叫的狗
Yes, the dog that didn't bark in the night.
有人走进了马厩
Well someone had been into the stable
并且牵走了马 狗却没有叫
and taken out the horse and the dog had not barked.
所以很明显这个午夜访客 是狗很熟悉的人
So obviously this midnight visitor was someone the dog knew well.
我本来就不相信会是陌生人
I wasn't really convinced that it was a stranger.
但是为了什么
But for what purpose should he take out the horse, and
显然他是个大骗子
A dishonest one, obviously.
之前就有过驯马师
There have been cases before now
把赌注下在
where trainers have made great sums of money by
自己马的败北上
laying against their own horses
然后从中作梗而赚下一大笔
and then preventing them from winning.
有时候故意找个骑术不佳的骑师
Well sometimes you get a pulling jockey, I will say that.
最狡诈的方式
by surer and most subtler means.
这把…
This...
奇特的刀 是在死者的手上发现的
singular knife, it was found in the dead man's hand
正常人不会用它当作武器 对吧?
and which no sane man would use as a weapon, right?
哦 是的 只有…
Oh yes, only,
只有在最精密的手术里才会使用
only used in the most delicate operations.
它那天晚上是用在了一个很精密的手术上
It was used for a very delicate operation that night.
不好意思
Excuse me.
如你所知 上校
As you know, Colonel,
凭你丰富的赛马经验
with your wide knowledge of turf matters
在马的后踝骨腱子肉上 从皮下划一小道
that it is possible to make a slight nick in the horse's tendon,
轻轻的伤口
and do it, subcutaneously.
轻微的跛足 会被认为是训练过度
Any slight lameness will be put down to a strain in training
或是挫伤 不会被想到是一个肮脏的阴谋
or bruised, never foul play.
恶棍 该死的无赖
Villain! The damn Scoundrel!
手术不能在马厩里进行 我不要吃的
Not an operation to be done in the stable. No food for me.
马这么敏感的生物 会吵醒熟睡的人
So sensitive a creature would arouse the soundest of sleepers.
我和格雷戈里都瞎了眼
I've been blind and Gregory too.
怪不得他需要蜡烛 还有划过的火柴
Of course, that's why he needed the candle and struck the match.
当我检查随身物品时
When I examined Straker's belongings
我非常幸运地不仅发现了
I was fortunate enough to discover
他的犯罪方法 还有犯罪动机
not only the method of the crime but also the motive.
大部分人不会
Most men do not
把别人的账单 放进自己的口袋里
carry other people's bills in their pockets.
从这点我总结出
From this I concluded that
斯特拉克是过着双重身份的生活
Straker was leading a double life.
那账单的种类可以看出
The nature of the bill shows
这个案子里有一个女人
that there was a woman in the case.
而且是一个喜欢昂贵东西的女人
And a woman of expensive taste.
尽管你对你的仆人很大方
Liberal though you are with your servants,
我很确定他们也承受不起
I'm sure they're not able to afford
花二十二几尼为女人买♥♥件衣服
twenty-two guinea, walking dresses for their ladies.
照斯特拉克夫人的说法
Mrs. Straker never had
她从来没有这样的衣服
one by her own admission.
第二天早上我去邦德街
When I visited Bond Street the other morning,
把斯特拉克的照片 给莱苏丽尔夫人时
I showed Madame Lesurier this photograph of Straker.
她认出了他
She recognized him
他是一位很好的顾客
as an extremely good customer
叫威廉 德比郡
called William Derbyshire
有一位非常时髦的年轻妻子
with a very dashing young wife
她非常偏爱昂贵的裙子
with a partiality for expensive dresses.
女人 女人
Women! Women!
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表