福尔摩斯探案集 第7季第1集
你答应了的
You promised!
我什么也没有答应过你
I promised you nothing!
跟我走吧
Jamais!
绝不
Never!
我要去罗马了
I am leaving for Rome.
请你… 请你跟我一起走
Please, please come with me.
我已经放手了 我再没有什么可以给你的了
I have given and I have no more to give.
为什么 为什么你要这么对待我?
Why, why do you treat me like this!
不
No!
走啊 走 给我走
GO, go, go, go!
无情… 卑鄙
Heartless... fiend!
就在那一刻 爱情死去了 憎恨萌生了
It was at that moment, that love died and hate was born.
三角墙山庄
维奥莱特
Violet...
你好 华生 你来得正好
Ah, Watson, well timed.
跟史提夫·迪克西握个手吧 他是位拳击手
Shake hands with Steve Dixie, the pugilist,
他在这一行可是前途无量啊
who might have a future in his profession,
如果不结交损友的话
if he didn't mix with bad company.
这儿到底发生了什么事?
What on earth's been happening here?
哎 让他少管闲事
Him meddlin' in affairs what don't concern 'im.
我警告了他 可是他目中无人
Now, I warned 'im and he got cocky...
不不 说吧说吧 没事儿
No, keep talking, keep talking! It's fine. Mmm.
没关系 是吧?
It's fine, isn't it?
哼 要是我狠狠地揍你一顿 还会没事儿吗?
Well, it won't be so damn fine if I have to thump you around a bit.
别动手 华生 别动手
Stop it, Watson, Stop it!
我们听听 是谁派他来滋事生非的
Let us hear who has sent him on the belligerent errand.
坐下 迪克西
Sit down, Dixie.
跟我谈谈吧
Talk to me.
哈 谢谢 现在告诉我是怎么回事
Ah, thank you. Now tell me what this is all about.
我什么也不会说的 福尔摩斯先生 我只想告诉你离哈罗远点
I'm tellin' you nothin', Mr. Holmes. Except you keep away from Harrow.
我这几个月都没去过哈罗
I haven't been to Harrow in months.
你知道我在说什么 我警告你
You know what I'm talkin' about, I'm warnin' you!
离得远点
Keep away!
关于在霍尔伯恩酒吧外 珀金斯被杀一事…
On the matter of the killing of Perkins outside the Holborn bar...
跟我一点关系也没有
I had nothin' to do with that!
那男孩被杀的时候
I was trainin', yeah,
我正在伯明翰的斗牛场上 进行着训练
at the Bull Ring in Birmingham when that boy got done.
这个你跟治安官说去
You'll tell that to the Magistrate.
哈德森太太
Mrs. Hudson!
瞧 不要太激动嘛 对吧 福尔摩斯先生
Look, er, no hard feelin's eh, Mr. Holmes.
哈德森太太 这里有点小骚乱
Mrs. Hudson. There's been a slight disturbance.
噢
I er,
我只是听命于人
I just done what I was told.
替我问候巴尼·斯托克代尔
My regards to Barney Stockdale.
就是你把这儿搞得一团糟的吗
You are responsible for this mess.
马上给我下去 下楼去
Go on, down those stairs with you at once.
噢 他真是个温顺的家伙 胆子又小 你都看到了
Oh, he's a harmless enough fellow and easily cowed as you see.
他是斯宾塞·约翰团伙里的一个 专搞袭击恐吓之类的事情
One of the Spencer John gang. Assaults, intimidation and the like.
他们干嘛要恐吓你?
Why would they want to intimidate you?
谁是巴尼·斯托克代尔?
And who's Barney Stockdale.
他是他的上级主使
His immediate principal.
又是谁付钱给巴尼·斯托克代尔呢?
Oh, who's paying Barney Stockdale, I wonder?
哈罗·威尔德的三角墙山庄
"The Three Gables, Harrow Weald"?
他打烂了我们的窗户
He's broken our window!
亲爱的歇洛克.福尔摩斯先生
"Dear Mr. Sherlock Holmes, "
我这里发生了一连串
"I have had a succession of strange incidents occur to me"
跟我的屋子有关的怪事
"in connection with my house,"
我想听听您的意见
"and I should much value your advice."
明天随时欢迎您光临寒舍
You would find me at home any time tomorrow.
我已故的丈夫莫提默·曼伯利
"I believe that my late husband, Mortimer Maberley"
曾是您早期的主顾之一
"was one of your early clients."
您忠诚的
"Yours faithfully,"
玛丽·曼伯利
"Mary Maberley."
史提夫·迪克西带来的这个有趣插曲
This comic interlude with Steve Dixie
让我相信这里头一定有古怪
convinces me there must be something in it.
我们发电报给她 然后马上动身吧
Let us wire her and go out there at once.
您丈夫跟我相当熟悉 夫人 不过那是很多年前的事情了
I knew your husband well, madam, but it was some years ago.
嗯 我的丈夫 他去世也有些年头了
Well, it is some years since he was with us, the dear man.
要不要尝点这个?我自己烤的
Oh, will you try some of this? I baked it myself.
那位是道格拉斯·曼伯利吗
That's Douglas Maberley?
是的
Yes.
我跟他有些浅交 他很出色
I knew him slightly. Ah, he's a splendid fellow.
他在我以前的黑荒原俱乐部打橄榄球
Plays rugby for my old club, Blackheath.
我是他的奶奶
I am his grandmother.
我曾经是他的奶奶
I was his grandmother.
他一个月前去世了
He died a month ago.
去世了?
Died?
你没听说吗?是的 让人伤心的结局
You hadn't heard? No, no, It was a sad ending.
噢 真遗憾
Oh, I am so sorry...
他看上去是那么充满活力 很难把他和死亡联♥系♥在一起
He seemed so full of life and energy, It, it's hard to connect...
他的感情过于丰富了
He lived too intensely.
这一点把他毁了
It was the ruin of him.
是一起意外吧?我上次还听说
But, was it an accident? I mean, I mean the last thing I heard, he,
他被派往罗马的使♥馆♥工作呢
he'd been appointed attache to our Embassy in Rome.
他就在这房♥子里头死的 他们说是肺炎
He died in this house. Of pneumonia, they say.
是由脾脏破裂引起的
Brought on by a ruptured spleen.
不过我今天请你们来 不是要来谈我孙子的
But it's not to talk of my grandson that I asked you here.
我们都来了
Well, we are here, please.
是来为您效劳的
To give you service.
谢谢
Thank you. Well,
我在这房♥子里住了有一年多 过着隐居的生活
I have been in this house for over a year now, leading a retired life.
三天前我接到一个房♥产经纪的电♥话♥
Three days ago, I had a call from a house agent.
钱不是问题 夫人
The money is no object, madam.
可是附近有好几间待售的屋子呢
But there's several empty houses round here on the market.
不 就要这间 我的委托人对这间屋子情有独钟
No, This. My client's heart is set on this one.
你开个价好吗?
Will you name your price?
我开的价比买♥♥进价高了500英镑
I suggested five hundred pounds more than I gave for it,
他说他的委托人…
but he said that his client...
我的委托人还想连家具一起买♥♥
My client desires to buy the furniture as well.
全部家具吗?
All of it?
是的
Everything.
有些家具可是上等质地的啊
But some of it's very good.
尽管开价就行 曼伯利太太
Just state your price Mrs. Maberley.
于是我就开了个高价 他马上就答应了
So I did. A good round sum and he agreed at once.
我一直希望有可能的话能去周游世界
You see, I always wanted to travel, around the World if I could.
这也是我先生的遗愿
It's a legacy left to me by my dear Mortimer,
我们从未实现过
though alas we never really achieved it.
那人第二天回来时 是不是把协议都起草好了?
The man returned the next day with everything drawn up?
就是昨天的事 幸好我把协议 给我的律师苏特罗先生看了
Yesterday. Luckily, I showed it to Mr. Sutro, my lawyer.
真是怪事
This is very strange.
你有没有注意到 协议不许你带走房♥子里的任何东西
Are you aware that you cannot take anything out of the house.
甚至是你个人的财产也不行?
Not even your own personal possessions?
我的衣服也不行吗?还有我的珠宝?
Not my clothes? My jewellery?
什么都不行
Anything-
那个人再来的时候 您有没有向他指出这一点?
When the men returned to the house, you pointed this out.
有的
Yes.
他说我可以带走一些个人的东西
He said I might take some personal effects.
但是要带走的东西 一律得经过检查
But that nothing should go out of this house unchecked.
我的委托人很慷慨
My client is very liberal.
但有些怪癖 夫人 做事情有他自己的方式
But has fads, Madam, and a way of doing things.
你的东西嘛 我的委托人要么就全要
I'm afraid it must be everything,
要么就全部都不要
or nothing for my client.
那就全都不要好了
Then it must be nothing.
这就是他的名片
Here it is.
海恩斯·约翰逊 拍卖♥♥估价师 没有留下地址
"Haines Johnson, Auctioneer Valuer. No address."
我怀疑我们能否在号♥码本里找到他
I should doubt we shall find him in the directory.
诚实的人不会隐瞒自己的地址的
Honest men don't conceal their place of business.
对于偷听的来说 你的喘息声太大了
Just a little wheezy for eavesdropping.
我只不过想进来问问 客人们是否会
I, I just came in to find out if the visitors was
留下来用午餐 夫人
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表