Of course,thank you.
走吧
Walk on.
这边请 亨利爵士
This way Sir Henry
我们家族的五百年历史
Five hundred years of us.
正如我想象中的
Just as I imagined it.
完全就和我想的一模一样
To much as I imagined it.
这地方需要放上些
This place needs the products
斯旺或是爱迪生的东西
of Mr's Swann and Edison
但我想我会适应的
but I suppose I can tone down to it.
谢谢
Thank you.
白瑞摩先生 晚餐非常美味
Excellent meal Barrymore.
请代我们谢谢白瑞摩太太
Please thank Mrs. Barrymore for us.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you sir.
您的喜欢一定会让她很高兴
She'll be pleased you enjoyed it.
华生医生 我们走吧?
Well Dr. Watson shall we?
先生…
Sir?
白瑞摩
Barrymore,
什么事?
what is it?
先生
Sir
我妻子和我都很乐意留在您身边
my wife and I will be happy to stay with you
直到你安顿下来
or till you've settled in
做出你自己的安排
and made your arrangements.
但是你的家族世代与我们在一起
But your family's been with us for generations.
如果我在这里开始的新生活
I'm sorry to start my life here
要打破这段悠久的往来 我会很遗憾的
breaking an old family connection.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you sir.
我妻子和我都很敬爱查尔斯爵士
My wife and I were much attached to Sir Charles
而他的故世
and his death.
我们觉得没有什么…
We feel that nothing can be...
我们觉得…
we feel...
继续留在这里 会使我们很不好受 先生
we feel we shall never be easy here at the hall sir.
的确
Right.
你们有何打算?
Well what do you mean to do?
由于查尔斯爵士的慷慨
Oh Sir Charles's generosity
给了我们一笔钱可以让我们
has given us the means to set up in business
做些小本买♥♥卖♥♥ 先生
in a small way sir.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Well thank you for telling me.
我可以期待一下 某天在你家
Might I look forward to you pulling me a pint
得到你一杯美酒的招待吗?
in your own house one day?
这是当然了 先生 谢谢您 先生
That is the sort of thing sir thank you sir.
好
Good.
就这么约定了?
Mind you call it Baskerville arms?
好的 先生
Yes sir.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you sir.
这个男人害怕了
That man is frightened.
是的
Yes.
晚上不好捱啊
Turning into a rough night.
早上我要步行
I shall walk over to the post office
去格林盆的邮局
at Grimpen in the morning.
很抱歉 可是福尔摩斯嘱咐过我
I'm sorry but Holmes asked me
不能让您单独离开房♥子…
not to let you leave the house without...
医生 这玩意儿可以对付任何一条狗
Doctor,this shall take care of any dog
就算没有你的相陪
that I may meet in your absence.
就算你有武器
Even armed.
好吧
All right.
明天早上我会留在家里
Tomorrow morning shall find me at home.
在家总安全了吧?
I'm safe at home am I?
福尔摩斯是这么相信的
Well that's what Holmes believes.
这可是桩邪恶又危险的案子 华生
It's an ugly and dangerous business Watson.
相信我 如果你能平安回到贝克街
I shall be glad to have you back safe and sound
我会很高兴的
in Baker Street once more.
有的问题就连最精明老练的侦探也束手无策
There's a realm in which the most accomplished detective is helpless.
有些事物
There are certain things here,
虽然全然不符合自然规律
which are impossible to reconcile
可依旧存在着
to the settled order of nature.
总之 一如古老的羊皮纸上写的那样
Above all avoid the moor
别在黑夜降临 罪恶势力嚣张之时
whereas the old parchment quaintly puts it,
走进沼泽地
the powers of evil are exalted.
你知道查尔斯·巴斯克维尔爵士
Do you know what the residue of
留下来的遗产有多少么?
Sir Charles Baskerville's estate was?
差不多一百万
Close to a million.
就是这人演这出危险大戏的赌注
Such a sum has such a distinctive materiality about it.
早上好
Good morning.
今天您好吗?
How are you today?
很好 谢谢
Oh very well thank you.
给你
There we are.
- 谢谢 先生 - 谢谢
- Thank you sir. - Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 先生
Goodbye sir.
华生医生?
Dr. Watson?
请饶恕我的冒昧推测
Excuse my presumption.
摩梯末医生在您经过他诊所窗前的时候
Dr. Mortimer pointed you out to me
把您指给了我看
from the window of his surgery as you passed.
或许他已经告诉你的名字
Possibly he's told you my name,
梅利琵宅邸的斯泰普顿
Stapleton of Merripit House.
是的 当然 您好
Yes indeed,how do you do?
我们都很担心
We were concerned,
弗兰克兰 摩梯末 和我
Frankland,Mortimer and I.
担心?
Concerned?
不太希望亨利爵士回来
Less Sir Henry should not have come.
你知道那个恶犬的传说
You know the legend of the fiend hound.
我们本以为这会让他噩梦缠身
We thought it might seize his imagination
就像可怜的查尔斯伯爵受到的影响一样
just as it seized poor Sir Charles's.
夏洛克 福尔摩斯先生还好吗?
How is Mr. Sherlock Holmes?
华生医生 您既然因此而来到此地
Dr. Watson you are here of it.
那么这一定引起了福尔摩斯先生的兴趣
It follows then that Mr. Holmes is interested.
我恐怕无法回答你的问题
I'm afraid I cannot answer your question.
请容我一问 我们有这个荣幸见到他吗?
Well may I ask if he is going to honor us with a visit himself?
他离不开城里
He cannot leave town.
有别的案子要忙
Other cases engage his attention.
你可以相信
I assure you
我来这只是单纯拜访我的朋友 亨利爵士
I'm simply here to visit my friend,Sir Henry.
我不需要帮助
I do not need help.
我为我的打扰道歉
I apologize for the intrusion.
沿着这条小径慢慢走
A moderate walk along this path
可以把我们带到梅利琵
brings us to Merripit House
或许您愿意抽出一个小时 华生医生
I wonder or perhaps you would spare me an hour Dr. Watson
让我有这个荣幸 把您介绍给我的妹妹认识
that I may have the pleasure of introducing you to my sister.
巴斯克维尔庄园的人还在等我回去
I'm expected back at Baskerville hall.
但是我想一个小时不会有大碍
I'm sure an hour will not hurt.
谢谢 斯泰普顿先生
Thank you Mr. Stapleton.
是因为对昆虫学的研究
It was entomology was it
让你走进这片沼泽吗?
that brought you to the moor?
的确 但是它本身也吸引了我
Indeed although I delight in it for it's own sake.
这里如此广阔
It is so vast,
如此荒凉
so barren,
如此神秘
so mysterious.
比如看那儿
Well there for instance
你有何感受?
what do you make of that?
是块少有的能纵马奔驰的地方
Well it would be a rare place for a gallop.
那就是伟大的格林盆泥沼
That is the great Grimpen Mire.
无论人畜 在那儿走错一步 就意味着死亡
False step down means death to man or beast.
昨天我还看到一匹小马驹闯进那里
Well only yesterday I saw one of the moor ponies wonder into it.
再也没有出来
Never came out.
过了很长时间我还看到它的脑袋
I could see his head for quite some time
从泥坑里探出来
straining out of the bog hole,
但最终还是被吞噬了
but it sucked him down at last.
就算是在旱季里 要穿越它也是很危险的
Even the dry season it is a danger to cross it,
而最近连续下了几场雨
but after these recent rains
它就成了一块不幸之地
it is an awful place.
然而
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表