This is an apt description.
他不会再害人了
He will be harmless.
很好 请把你的妻子带回房♥吧
Very well. Please take your wife to your room.
对这件事我们不会提起
We'll say nothing about this matter.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you,sir.
我还以为我们得到了
I thought we had a chance
一个彻底查清此事的机会
of getting to the bottom of this business.
可是我们所做的 似乎只是犯下了重罪
All we've seemed to of done is compound a felony.
不过我还是很高兴
I'm glad though
你在沼地里听到了那个声音
that you heard that sound on the moor.
我原来已经开始觉得是我的幻听了
I was beginning to think I'd dreamt it.
我曾经去过保护区
I was in the territories once.
在那儿见到过不少狼
I've heard wolves up there
但是没有什么能像今晚的声音
but nothing to freeze the blood
那样让我毛骨悚然
like that sound tonight.
你确信就是那条恶犬吗?
Are you convinced it's the hound?
是的
I am.
我真希望福尔摩斯在这里
I wish to God Holmes was here.
他怎么还不来?
Why does he not come?
但是 福尔摩斯
And yet,Holmes,
当天亮了 小鸟又开始歌♥唱
when daylight and birdsong return,
夜晚那种阴暗的景象荡然无存
the black imaginings of the night evaporate.
即使是摩梯末医生不断地拜访
Even,Dr. Mortimer assiduous visits,
以及期间他不变的
accompanied as they are,
有关骨头和尸体的谈话
by constant talk of bones,or mortal residue,
也无法抹杀沼地秋日的美景
fail to sour the beauties of the moor in autumn.
可是 我们
We are,however,
对于这个谜团依然毫无头绪
still far from the heart of the mystery.
而最让我烦恼的问题就是
The question,which most persistently at nags me,
石山上的那个人究竟是谁?
is who's the man on the tor?
我觉得要是我们知道了他的身份
With his identity known
我们就能找到
I feel we should have the key
解开这个谜团的钥匙
to this fatal riddle within our grasp.
这块布料很好的
This is rather a nice piece of cloth.
我觉得…
I think they...
与此同时 我还发现了
Meanwhile,I have discovered
我们的男主人心地非常善良
a streak amiable fender hearfedness in my host.
他对差点射杀男仆的那个杀人犯小舅子
So guilty did,he feel of nearly shooting his servant's
深感内疚
murderous brother-in-law
于是他就给了白瑞摩
that he's given Barrymore
不少他从美国带来的做工一流的衣服
many of his excellent American clothes.
他决心当好
Determined,as he now is,
一个英国乡绅的角色
to play the role of English squire
不管是从服装还是从其他方面
in dress as in anything else.
太美国化了 而我正打算翻开生活崭新的一页
Much too American and I'm turning over a new leaf.
你拿去吧
You take it.
谢谢您的好意 爵士
Thank you kindly,sir.
这衣服真不错啊 亨利爵士
Very smart,Sir Henry.
是的
Yeah.
我打算散步去梅利琵庄园
Well,I'm going to stroll up to Merripit House.
我觉得我该邀请斯泰普顿和他妹妹
I thought I'd invite Stapleton and his sister.
我更愿意说
Rather I should say,
是斯泰普顿小姐和她哥哥
Miss Stapleton and her brother
星期一到我们这来用午餐
to luncheon on Monday.
好吧 我知道你不想要我跟你一起去
Well,I know you won't want me to come with you there.
可福尔摩斯坚持要我…
But,Holmes insisted that I...
可是 我的朋友
Now,look here my friend.
福尔摩斯不可能预见到某些事的发展
Holmes could not have foreseen certain developments.
你会成为一个很文明的电灯泡
You'd make a very civil gooseberry.
我想我还是自己去就好了
No. I'm afraid I have to go alone.
下一站 伦敦
London next stop.
下一站 伦敦
London next stop.
巴斯克维尔
Baskerville!
巴斯克维尔 你怎么敢这样 先生
Baskerville how dare you sir
这样来占我妹妹的便宜
make advances at my sister in such a fashion.
杰克
Jack!
我肯定我妹妹并没有做什么事情
I'm sure the lady gave you no reason
让你误会了她的好意吧?
to presume upon her good intentions.
我们欢迎您加入我们的圈子 先生
We welcome you into our circle sir
而你却用这种让人厌恶的关心
and you repay the hospitality
来回报我们的热情
by forcing your disgusting attentions upon her.
不是的 我向你保证 先生
No but I assure you sir
我的动机是纯洁高尚的
my intentions are honorable.
滚吧 先生… 滚回你老家去
Away sir...away to the hall.
滚吧
Go on?
你好 华生
Hello Watson.
你是从哪儿冒出来的?
Where have you dropped from?
我跟踪了你
I took it upon myself to follow you.
我对福尔摩斯的承诺 比得体的行为更重要
I'm afraid my duty to Holmes overrode my tact.
我明白
I see.
希望在格林盆没有人卖♥♥票
Well hope they're not selling tickets in Grimpen.
我想你都看到了?
I assume you saw what happened?
你觉不觉得这个当哥哥的
Did he ever strike you as a bit crazy
有些神经质?
this brother of hers?
不太觉得
Not particularly.
我不明白他怎么会对我这样
I don't know why he does me.
是什么让他这么激动?
What's he getting so heated about?
我当他的妹夫
What objection can he have
他有什么好反对的?
to me as a brother-in-law?
我是说他肯定不是反对我的身份
I mean he can't object to my worldly position
那么 他反对的就是我这个人了
so it's got to be me myself.
噢 我不明白
Oh I don't know.
你明白吗?
Do you see it?
不明白
Not at all.
我也是
Nor me.
谢谢
Well thanks.
他一刻也不许我们在一起
He won't let us be together not for a moment.
他应该意识到才对
He must realize.
她眼里有一种光芒
You know what I don't understand
胜过千言万语
there's a light in her eyes
我了解这种感觉 打心底里明白
that speaks louder than words.
可我不明白的是
I know it...I know it in my heart
他把我当成了一个…
but he treats me as if I was a...
一个闹剧里疯狂的色情骗子
if I was a mad seducer in an old melodrama.
真是够荒谬的
Oh it's absurd.
也许吧
Perhaps.
你说什么?
What?
我是在想
I was just thinking
有关这条猎犬事情
that this business with the hound
还有对这个家族的诅咒等等
and the family curse and so on;
要是斯泰普顿有些信以为真的话
if Stapleton partly believes it's true
也许他会因此不想让他妹妹嫁给你
perhaps he might want his sister not to be.
是啊 我明白了
Yes I know.
等到这个事情解决了再说吧
Just till the business is resolved.
好的
Yes of course.
我们一起走回去吧
Well shall we walk home together?
赖恩天文台
The Ryan Observatory please.
我会永远为此对你感到抱歉
I am forever in your debt.
噢 根本不必如此
Oh no not at all.
日安
Well good day.
日安 亨利爵士
Good day Sir Henry.
好极了哦
Well well.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
斯泰普顿
Stapleton.
我还是觉得这家伙神经兮兮的
I still think the fellow's crazy
可是他刚刚向我表达了
but he's just given me the most complete apology
我这一辈子能听到的最由衷的歉意了
a man's ever likely received in his life
而且他还邀请我们明天去他那用餐
and he's invited us to dinner tomorrow,
也就是星期五
Friday indeed.
好啊 我很想去呢
Good I'll look forward to it.
格林盆的邮局
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表