用来给亨德森家人上菜
for the Henderson family meals.
我相信在我们拜访的如此短暂的时间里
I'm sure you couldn't have observed all that
你不可能注意到这些的 福尔摩斯
in the short time we there, Holmes.
我通过流言蜚语和被解雇的仆人
I was looking for evidence in gossip
寻找证据
and discharged servants
我很幸运地找到一位
and I was lucky to enough to find one
他被专横的
who had been sacked
主人亨德森解雇了
by his imperious master Henderson
并且饱受他的暴虐之苦
and a victim of violent temper.
我们的亨德森小姐们
Now the Henderson girls,
就是我们遇见过的那两位
who we encountered,
有一位家庭教师
have a governess.
伯内特小姐 一位英国女士
A Miss Burnet, an English woman.
很奇怪的是
Here is the very singular fact.
谋杀案之后
She has not been seen
她再也没出现过
since the night of the murder.
她彻底消失了
She has utterly vanished.
我见过她
I've seen her.
肯定是
Of course,
我见过她 她还活着
I've seen her and she is alive.
我看见她站在海伊·盖布尔的窗户前
I saw her at the window at High Gable.
上帝啊 被囚禁了
My God a prisoner.
那可怕的女孩们袭击我的时候
She slipped my mind.
我看见她了
The moment those awful girls descended upon me.
她还活着 我见到她了
She is alive, I've seen her.
那就是我看见和追过的那个男人
That's the man I saw and chased.
贝恩斯抓错人了
Baynes has arrested the wrong man.
华生 快点 我们必须阻止他
Now Watson, quickly, we must stop him.
他是凶手么?
Is he the murderer?
他杀了西班牙人吗?
Did he kill a Spaniard?
你们在哪里抓到他的
Where did you capture him?
这人是受害者的厨子
This man is the murdered man's cook
他在案发当晚失踪了
who disappeared on the night of the crime.
我们相信房♥子里
We believe there were valuables
存有贵重物品
left in the house
这就是引出了
and that there abstraction
作案动机
was the motive.
有人看见他曾经
The man had been seen
出现在屋子周围
in the vicinity of the house once before.
第二次
The second time,
抓牢他 希金斯
subdue him Higgins.
第二次 我们留守的人抓到他了
The second time we let a man escape for him
在把他送交地方官之前
we shall be applying for remand
我们要申请遣送
when the prisoner's brought before the magistrate.
目前就这些情况 先生们
That will be all for now, gentlemen.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
是在路上吗
Was it on the way?
你们在哪里抓到他的
Where did you capture him?
贝恩斯
Baynes?
我不认为你走对路了
I am not convinced that you're on the right line.
福尔摩斯先生 不想你错的太离谱
Mr. Holmes doesn't want you to commit yourself too far
除非你有确凿把握
unless you're sure.
哦 你们真是好人
Oh, you're very kind gentlemen
但我们有协议
but we did agree
各行其事 对么
to work on our own lines didn't we?
这就是我所做的
And that's what I'm doing.
欢迎你们来我的新闻发布会
You're welcome always to my news.
这家伙壮得像匹拉车的马
This fellow is as strong as a carthorse
和魔鬼一样凶猛
and fierce as the devil.
在被制♥服♥之前
He nearly bit off Constable Downing's thumb
他几乎咬掉了唐宁警官的大拇指
before they managed to master him.
他几乎不会说英语
He speaks hardly any English
除了咕哝声 我们从他嘴里问不出什么
and we can get nothing out of him but grunts.
你认为你有证据
And you think that you have evidence
证明他杀了他的雇主
that he murdered his late master?
我没这么说 福尔摩斯先生
I didn't say so, Mr. Holmes.
我没这么说
I didn't say so.
我们都有自己的小窍门
We all have our own little ways.
你走你的阳光道
You will go yours
我走我的独木桥
and I will go mine.
那就是协议
That was the agreement.
就这么办吧
So be it.
我想贝恩斯终究会摔个大跟头
I think Baynes is riding for the fall.
我同意你的观点
I would have to agree with you there.
你知道我们面临的困难 华生
You appreciate our difficulty, Watson.
我们没有申请保释的理由
There's nothing upon which we can apply for a warrant.
在我们尊敬的警长
And with our worthy Inspector
把嫌犯抓到之后
making his arrests
地方官只会认为
our theory would seem fantastic
我们的推理是荒谬的
if laid before the magistrate.
你还是认为那位女士有生命危险么
Yet you think the lady's in danger of her life?
是的
Yes.
我确信这一点 华生
I'm sure of it Watson,
我们得靠自己
therefore we must take
来伸张正义了
the law into our own hands.
左边最上面
Top left bay.
我们可以从外屋进去
We could reach it from that outhouse.
快来
Come.
他们往火车站去了
They're heading for the station.
我们跟着马车去伦敦
We'll follow the coach to London.
好的
Right.
停下火车
Stop the train.
停下火车
Stop the train.
停下
Stop it.
为什么会这样 福尔摩斯先生
Why, Mr. Holmes,
你给了我所有我想要的证据
you have given me the very evidence I wanted.
我们一开始是站在同一起跑线上的
We were both on the same scent from the start.
你也在追查亨德森么
Were you after Henderson too?
是这样的 你先到那里
Quite so well, you first
后来 华生医生
and then Doctor Watson here
爬过海伊·盖布尔的树篱笆
came crawling through the under growth
也来了
at High Gable.
那时候我正在一棵大树上观察你们呢
I was up a tree observing you both.
问题的关键是
It was just a question
谁先拿到证据
of who got the evidence first.
你为什么要抓那个混血儿?
Why did you arrest the mulatto?
我相信这位自称亨德森的人
Well I was sure that Henderson, as he calls himself,
发觉自己受怀疑了
felt he was suspected
他在认为自己仍处于危险中时
and he would make no move
是不会采取任何行动的
so long as he thought he was in danger
所以我故意抓错人
so I arrested the wrong man.
知道吗 警官
You know you will rise high
你一定会步步高升的
in your profession Inspector.
你颇具警♥察♥的本能和直觉
You have instinct and intuition.
多谢夸奖 福尔摩斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Holmes,
但是没有伯内特小姐的证词
but we can't arrest
我们不能实行抓捕
without Miss Burnet's evidence can we?
哦 她过一会儿就可以告诉你
Oh she'll be able to give you that in a moment
告诉我亨德森到底是谁
but tell me who is this man Henderson?
他是唐·穆里洛
He's Don Murillo,
也叫圣佩德罗之虎
known as the Tiger of San Pedro.
中美洲最危险的人之一
One of the most dangerous men out of Central America.
哦 是的
Oh indeed.
最残酷和嗜血的暴君
Most elude and blood thirsty tyrant.
他对一个善良的民族施加
Who imposed his earliest vices
残暴的统治长达12年之久
upon a caring people for almost twelve years.
是不是圣佩德罗的绿白旗
Was it the San Pedro colors green and white
提示了你
that first put you onto it?
是的 我还去了趟伦敦
That and my visit to London
拜访了外♥交♥部♥里的西班牙大使
to the Spanish embassy in the foreign office.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表