福尔摩斯探案集 第4季第4集
威斯特里亚寓所
斯考特·艾克尔斯先生
Mr. Scott Eccles.
哦 加西亚先生
Oh, Mr. Garcia.
很抱歉没能立刻认出你来
I'm sorry I did not recognize you at once.
我来帮您拿箱子吧
Please allow me to carry your case.
你真太客气了
That's very civil of you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
真抱歉在这么一个天气里
I'm sorry if the weather
欢迎您的到来
has been unkind for your visit.
对你而言 天气也许不好
Unkind for you perhaps
但对我们英国人来说 你知道的
but we British, you know,
我们生命力顽强
we're hardy souls.
萨里县特别有意思
The county of Surrey is particularly interesting
我盼望着向您展示
I'm looking forward to showing you
我收藏的所有老地图
my entire collection of old maps.
我有摩尔和欧戈比的作品
I mean there's Moore and Ogelby.
我带来了一两张可以给你看看
I got one or two here I can show you.
他以前画的
He used to draw.
(西班牙文)
这是你家么
This is your house is it?
是的 请进
Yes. Please.
别客气
Your welcome.
这里很不错
It's very nice.
华生 我们必须认为
I suppose Watson we must look upon you
你是一名作家
as a man of letters.
你怎么解释“怪诞”一词的
How do you define the word 'grotesque'?
怪诞
Grotesque.
奇怪-不同寻常
Strange-remarkable.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
肯定不只是那样
Surely there's more to it than that.
还有一些潜在含义
Some underlying suggestion
比如悲惨或者恐怖的事情
of a tragic or terrible.
如果你回想一下那些事件
If you cast your mind back to those narratives
你那些长♥期♥折磨
with which you've inflicted
公众的文章
a long-suffering public,
你会发现“怪诞”一词如此频繁地
you will see how often the word 'grotesque'
同犯罪结合在一起
has deepened into the criminal.
我想
I suppose
红发会事件
the affair of the redheaded men
开头相当怪诞
was grotesque enough at the outset.
五个桔核事件
Most grotesque affair
一直很怪诞
of the five orange pips.
是的 那直接引出一宗谋杀案
Yes, which led straight to a murderous conspiracy.
现在这个词… 让我警惕
Now the word puts me on the alert.
电报里有这个词么
Have you it there?
我遇到一件难以置信
I've just had the most incredible
和怪诞之事
and grotesque experience.
我可以向您求教么 斯考特·艾克尔斯
May I consult you Scott Eccles?
查林十字街邮局
Post-Office, Charring Cross.
男的还是女的
A man or woman?
男的
A man.
女人不会发这种预付了回电费的电报
No woman would send a reply-paid telegram.
她会直接上门来的
She would have come.
你要见他么
Will you see him?
哦 我亲爱的华生
Oh my dear Watson,
你知道自从我们关押了 卡鲁塞斯上校之后
you know how bored I've been
我有多无聊么
since we locked up Colonel Carruthers.
生活平淡
Life is commonplace
报纸枯燥无味
the newspapers are sterile
冒险和罗曼史似乎从这个罪恶的世上
audacity and romance seem to have passed forever
永远消失了
from the criminal world.
我当然要见他
Of course I'll see him.
如果我没弄错的话 这位就是我们的委托人
Unless I'm very much mistaken, this is our client.
福尔摩斯先生么?
Mr. Holmes?
谢谢你 哈德森太太
Thank you, Mrs. Hudson.
- 您是福尔摩斯先生么?- 是的
- Well are you Mr. Holmes? - Certainly.
是的 福尔摩斯先生
Yes, Mr. Holmes,
我遇到了一件极奇怪
I have just had a most singular
极不愉快的事
and unpleasant experience.
我有生以来还从未有过这样的遭遇
No way in my life have I been subject to...
真是奇耻大辱
to such embarrassment
难以容忍♥
and been placed in such a position.
请坐 斯考特·艾克尔斯先生
Please sit down, Mr. Scott Eccles,
这位是我的朋友和同事 华生医生
my friend and colleague Doctor Watson.
首先 请问
In the first place, my I ask,
你为什么要来找我
why you have came to me at all?
嗯 先生 这件事看来
Well, sir, it didn't appear
和警♥察♥无关
to be a matter which concerned the police,
但是 等你听完这件事
yet,when you've heard the facts,
你肯定同意
you must admit
我不能就这么算了
I couldn't just leave it where it was.
而对于私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Now the private detectives
你们这一类人呢
they are a class with whom I'm absolutely,
我不是很感兴趣
I have no sympathy.
坐下 斯考特·艾克尔斯先生
Sit, Mr. Scott Eccles.
虽然如此
Nonetheless,
我久仰您的大名
having heard your name...
- 华生 - 我决定…
- Watson! - I decided...
其次
Now in the second place,
为什么你不立刻就来?
why did you not come to me at once?
什么意思
What do you mean?
现在已经2点15分了
Well it is now a quarter-past two.
你的电报是1点发的
Your telegram was dispatched about one.
瞧您这身装扮
No one could glance at your toilet and attire
就会知道您是在
without seeing that your disturbance dates
起床的时候遇上麻烦的
from the moment of your waking.
是这样的 福尔摩斯先生
But you're right, Mr. Holmes.
我从没想过要梳洗一下
Yet I never gave a thought to my toilet.
我是如此急于逃离那座房♥子
I was only too glad to get out of such a house.
哦 不用了 谢谢你
Oh no, no thank you.
你看 在我来这之前
You see but I have been running round
我四处打听情况
making inquiries before I came here.
我打电♥话♥给房♥屋管理处 你知道的 是的
I called the house agents, you know, oh yes,
是的 但他们说… 他们说
yes, and they said... they said
加西亚先生的房♥租已经付过了
that Mr. Garcia's rent was paid up all right
还说威斯特里亚寓所里一切正常
and that everything was in order in Wisteria Lodge.
冷静 冷静 艾克尔斯先生
Then they you'll come, come, sir Eccles.
你和我的朋友华生一样
You know you're like my friend, Watson,
都有个坏习惯 叙述事情
who has the bad habit of telling his stories
老是头尾颠倒
wrong end foremost.
现在 请你… 请你 整理一下思路
Now please, please arrange your thoughts
按顺序告诉我
and let me know, in their due sequence,
到底发生了什么事
exactly what those events are,
什么事让你就这样跑出来
which have sent you out
头也不梳脸也不刮
unbrushed and unkempt,
靴子和背心的口子也没扣好
with your dress boots and waistcoat buttoned awry,
就这样来寻求建议和帮助
in search of advice and assistance.
我是一个单身汉
Well I'm a bachelor
由于喜欢社交
and being of a sociable turn
我结识了一大帮朋友
I cultivate a large number of friends.
在最近的一次聚会上
At the table of one of them recently,
我认识了一位名叫加西亚的年轻人
I met a young fellow named Garcia,
一个令人愉快的家伙
a pleasant chap
有西班牙血统
of Spanish decent,
和西班牙大使♥馆♥有些联♥系♥
connected in some way with the Embassy.
我们发现彼此对测绘地图有共同的兴趣爱好
We discovered a common interest in cartography
或者我是这么认为的
or so I thought.
我们研究老地图
That's the study of old maps.
我们计划追寻五十年前
The plan was to retrace Surrey as Thomas Mould
托马斯·木得绘制地图的路线
engraved it some fifty years ago.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表