Go on get out of it or I'll turn my dogs on you.
43条狗
All 43 of them.
我是来找托比先生的
I'm looking for Mr. Toby.
这袋子里有毒蛇
I have a viper in this bag,
要是你不滚远点
and I'll tip it out over your 'ead
我会把它扔你头上
if you don't hoof it!
我很着急
It's urgent that I find him.
我不想和你多说
I won't be argued with!
1 2 3 要扔了…
1, 2, 3 and down comes the viper.
我从福尔摩斯先生那里来
I've come from Mr. Holmes.
是夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生派来的
I've come from Mr. Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克 福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Sherlock Holmes
谁会想到呢?
well who'd of thought it?
欢迎你
Awe here you are.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生 怎么不早说
Mr. Sherlock Holmes why didn't you say so,
进来
come in.
它很调皮
Oh yes he does now Naughty.
别咬他
Oh please don't you bite the gentleman
他是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
cause this gentleman is a friend
先生的朋友
of Mr. Sherlock Holmes
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生的朋友
and any friend of Mr. Sherlock Holmes
就是我的朋友
is a friend of mine.
别介意
Don't mind him.
他只是向你友好地打招呼
He'll just give you a nice friendly squeeze.
我把它放在屋里
I've give him the run of the room
是让他吃甲虫的
because he keeps down the beetles something beautiful.
你说夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
Now what did you say
要什么
Mr. Sherlock Holmes wanted?
托比
Toby.
托比?
Toby?
对 托比
Yes Toby.
托比在左边的
Awe well Toby's No. 7
第7个笼子里
there along on the left.
你把这个给他
Here you give him these
它就会和你走了
and Toby will go along with you
就像只绵羊
as quiet as a lamb.
托比 起来
Hey Toby wake up come on.
有工作了
There's work for you to do.
有人来看你了
A gentleman's come here to see you.
托比 来
Toby come on.
来 来 托比
Come on love.
来 托比
Come on Toby.
华生
Watson?
没事了 警长 是福尔摩斯先生
It's all right officer it's Mr. Holmes.
停到边上
Coach around.
走 托比
Come on Toby.
很好 你把托比带来了
Well done you've got Toby.
从伦敦回来了
Here comes London.
我马上下去
I'm coming down.
福尔摩斯
Holmes!
啊
Ah,
看这个 华生
look at these Watson.
我在排水沟里发现了这些
I found them in the gutter.
谢谢你 伯恩斯通夫人
Oh thank you Mrs. Bernstone.
你闻到木榴油的味儿了吗?
Do you smell the creosote?
埃瑟尔尼 琼斯不仅逮捕了撒迪厄斯
Athelney Jones arrested not only Thaddeus
也逮捕了守门人
but also the gatekeeper,
管家
the gamekeeper,
还有两个印度佣人
2 Indian servants.
我很幸运逃过一劫
I was lucky to escape myself.
华生 你能长途跋涉吗?
Watson are you on for a bit of a trudge?
当然
Of course.
你和托比比一比 顺着他们来的路
You and Toby game as they come
它嗅觉很好使
when it's a good holding scent.
找到他们
Now find him.
去 托比
Go Toby.
走吧 托比 快走
Seek Toby seek.
稳住 华生 稳住
Steady Watson steady.
幸好昨晚雨停了
Lucky the rain has stopped.
虽然隔了挺久
The scent will lie on the road
但气味儿还留在路上
in spite of their start.
早上的空气真新鲜
Ah, how sweet the morning air is.
带手♥枪♥了吗 华生?
Have you brought your pistol Watson?
没有 我带着手杖
No I have my stick.
要是遇上他们
In the event were led to the men
带假腿的就留给你了
the peg leg I'll leave to you.
那个同伙我来应付
Leave the ally to me come.
这狗是怎么了?
What the deuce is the matter with the dog?
他们坐船走了
They took a boat
至少没有坐马车或是氢气球
except they didn't take a cab or a balloon.
他们一定是在码头会面
They must have been met at the waters edge.
托比
Toby!
托比
Toby!
托比
Toby!
托比
Toby!
托比
Toby!
毫无差错的托比也出了错
He's lost his character to infallibility.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这不怪托比
Toby's not to blame.
这些桶里装满了木榴油
Those barrels are filled with creosote.
气味儿把它引到这儿来了
The scent was divided.
这和打猎一样 华生
So like good huntsmen Watson.
我们得带着狗再走一遍
We must cast the dog again
找到正确的路
and find the true one.
托比
Toby
托比
Toby
我们今天不走运
We're out of luck.
他们从这里坐的船
They've taken the boat from here.
这些人比我想的聪明
These people are cleverer than I thought.
华生 这些人
Now Watson these people show
事先有所准备
preconcerted management here.
莫迪凯·史密斯 (小船出租 可按时或按日计费)
Mordecai Smith.
回来 洗洗脸
You come back here and get your face washed.
杰克?
Jack?
你这小鬼
Oh you youngin'.
你♥爸♥爸回来以后
I'll get your Dad to give you a good spankin'
又要打你屁♥股♥了
when he gets back.
真是个红脸的小淘气
My what a rosy-cheeked young rascal!
你想要什么东西吗 杰克?
Is there anything you'd like Jack?
我想要一个先令
I'd like a shillin'.
他真是个好孩子 史密斯太太
A fine young lad you got there, Mrs. Smith.
上帝保佑你 他一直是这样
Lor' bless you, sir, he is that, and forward.
我简直管不了他
He gets a'most too much for me to manage,
尤其是他爹不在的时候
'specially when my man is away days at a time.
太不巧了
Awe it's a pity about that.
我还想租只船呢
I was hoping to hire a boat from him,
一只汽艇
a steam launch.
哎呀 先生
Why, bless you, sir,
他就是坐着那只汽艇走的
it is in the steam launch that he has gone.
我一点都不喜欢雇他的那人
Aye' didn't like the bloke who did the hire
很粗鲁 装着条假腿
not at all, very rough, with a wooden leg,
半夜来敲
come tappin' at our window
我们的窗户
in the middle of the night
然后没和我交代一句就走了
and away they went without a word to me.
那个装着木腿的是一个人吗?
Now this man with the wooden leg, was he alone?
也许他带着一只动物
Think he might have had an animal with him.
一只狗?
A dog?
不像是狗 先生
Didn't look like no dog to me sir.
更像是在动物园能找到的动物
More like something that you find at the zoo.
和我说说汽艇的事
So tell me about the launch.
绿底上有黄线的旧船
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表