他们冒着风险来
They come challenging sahib, in a major way
按照惯例问他 别吓着他
giving no caution to fear.
下一步怎么办?
What then?
我们都安排好了
we do what has to be done.
谁?
Who goes there?
自己人 阁下
A friend sahib.
先验清楚
A friend advance and be recognized.
你拿的是什么?
What have you with you?
一个箱子 先生 旧箱子
A box sahib, old box.
一些祖传的东西
Having some family papers.
别人拿着不值钱 自己留着
No good to nobody sahib only for myself.
长官 我不是讨饭的穷♥人♥
Sahib, I'm no ordinary beggar.
我会报答你的 先生
You will have money sahib.
还有你的同志们
and you comrades sahib also.
把他带到总部去
Take him to the main guardroom.
他就这样被死神紧紧包围着
Never was a man more compassed round with death.
要是他逃跑
If that man had escaped
整个事情都会败露
the whole affair would have come out.
我会被枪决的
I should have been shot most like.
当时的情况下 你们哪个不会这么做?
Which of you would have held back his musket?
Kartar要火化他
Kartar was for burning him,
那是他们的宗教信仰
that's there religion.
但是点火是不可能的
But such a fire was impossible.
Jagodish要把他扔进
Jagodish was for throwing him down
堡垒下的深沟里
into the great ditch below the fort
下面的柴狗会把他吃干净
where the jackal's to clean him.
毫无疑问他是对的
No doubt he was right.
我一向对死亡有些许的敬意
I'm always for showing some respect for the dead.
接着我们打开箱子
Then we turned to the box,
这个箱子
this box.
里面的珍宝
Inside were more gems
我做梦都想不到
than I could have ever even had dreamed of.
143颗上等钻石
A 1 43 diamonds of the first order
其中一颗叫做"大莫卧儿"
including the Great Mogul,
世界上第二大钻石
the second largest stone in existence.
97块翡翠
97 emeralds,
170块红宝石
1 70 rubies,
40块红玉
40 carbuncles,
61块玛瑙
61 agates.
Jagodish是对的
Jagodish was right,
你们这么把他埋了
it was a great mistake you made
是错误的
burying the body as you did
你说是吗 华生?
would you not say so Watson?
确实
Yes indeed.
尸体在印度没被火化的话
Bodies not burned in India
不久就会被发现
are soon discovered.
于是你和你的三个同谋
So you and your 3 companions
被起诉有罪 被叛终身监禁
were found guilty and sent away for life
在安达曼群岛
to the penal colony in the Andaman Islands.
布莱尔岛
Blair Island sir.
希望之城
Hopetown,
没有什么地方的名字比那儿更糟了
never was a place worse named.
那是一个苦力之地
It was a place to sweat.
一个腐朽之地
A place to rot.
一个死亡之地
A place to die.
我在那里年复一年的做劳力
And I sweated there year after year
直到你父亲的到来 摩斯坦小姐
until your father arrived Miss. Morstan.
下士
corporal!
你不能虐待白人囚犯
you will not maltreat the white prisoner.
要是再有一次
If it happens again
你就等着受罚吧
you'll be court marshaled.
他是我们的行政长官
He was our administrative officer and he gave me
他在诊疗所给了我一个简易的小屋
a nice cushy villa in the dispensary.
他是我曾经遇到的
He was as good and kind a Christian gentleman
最善良基♥督♥信徒了
as I ever come across
我对他没有半点怨恨
and I hold no grudge against him.
你也是 小姐
Or you Miss.
谢谢 斯茂先生
Thank you Mr. Small.
我坐在这儿 想那些财宝的时候
Well as I sat thinking about the treasure
我仿佛看见那所有的长官
I could see all the offices and the prison officials
喝酒 赌博的场景
at their drinking and their gambling.
舒尔托少校从来运气都不好
Major Sholto never had much luck.
每晚他都输
Night after night he was the loser.
有些人天生如此
Some people are born like that.
我输光了 摩斯坦
It's all over for me Morstan.
我完了
I'm ruined.
我得辞职了
I shall have to send in my paper.
我想你没法再
I don't suppose you could manage
弄到几百块了?
another couple of hundred hey?
我有自己的烦恼
I had a pretty nasty face in myself
我有个女儿要抚养
and I have a daughter back home to support.
我也有两个儿子要养活
Well I've got 2 wretched sons.
完蛋了
Ruined hey, damn pity.
所以你决定要接近你的恩人
So you decided to approach your benefactor
摩斯坦上尉?
Captain Morstan?
他经常在诊疗所里
He was often in the dispensary.
热带的气候不适合他
The tropical climate didn't agree with him.
他心脏很弱
His heart was weak
全身血液中毒
and his blood was all poisoned.
知道他会把他所有的安排
Knowing that he would wish to share
都告诉了他的朋友
any arrangement with his friend
舒尔托少校?
the officer in command, Major Sholto?
是的 那看上去是最安全的方式
Yes sir it seemed the safest way.
这是你个人的私事
And is there any private concern over which
你当然有权按你的方式
of course you have the power of disposing
来处理它们
as you think best
谢谢你的忠告
Thank you for that advice sir.
非常感谢
Thank you indeed
但事实是
but the fact is
我在这种环境下
being in the position I am
我需要帮助
I need help.
哪种帮助
What sort of help?
我要一个同伴
I need a partner.
我想舒尔托少校和我
Well I'm sure Major Sholto and myself
可以帮助你
would like to help you if we could.
至少我们可以谈谈
We could at least talk about,
要是我们同意
that is of course if we can agree as to terms.
在这样的处境下
There's only one bargain
我只有一个条件
a man in my position can make.
恢复我的自♥由♥
In exchange for my freedom
还有我那三个同伴
and that of my 3 companions
我们会将宝物的五分之一
we shall give you a fifth share
分给你们
to divide between you.
五分之一?
A fifth?
那可不多啊
That isn't very much.
至少五万英镑
50 thousand at the least.
可我们怎么
Anyway how can we possibly
恢复你们的自♥由♥呢?
give you your freedom?
你要知道 这不可能
You know it's impossible.
我们要的就是一只船和足够的食物
All we need is a boat and provisions.
在Calcutta或是Madras
There are plenty little yachts and yawls
有很多的小快艇
in Calcutta or Madras,
这些就够了
Well enough to serve our purpose.
要是你一个人还好办
If only there were just one of you.
不行
None.
少一个也不行
None or all.
我们发过誓
We have sworn it.
四个人要在一起
The 4 of us must always act together!
冷静 舒尔托
Calm yourself Sholto.
冷静
Calm yourself,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表