总是有些麻烦困扰着我
I have a great deal to worry and try me.
这桩案子就是之一
And this case is a very dark one too.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很感激福尔摩斯先生的帮助
I shall be most grateful for Mr. Holmes' help.
你的朋友是个好人
Your friend is a wonderful man
谁也比不上他
and not to be beat.
也许你要等很长时间
Well you maybe in for a long wait.
我不这么想
Nope I don't think so.
"马上去贝克街
Go to Baker Street at once.
"要是我没回来 等着我
If I've not returned, wait for me.
"我已找到舒尔托案匪徒的踪迹
I am close on the track of the Sholto gang.
"要是想看到本案的结局
Come with us tonight
"今晚和我们同去"
if you want to be in at the kill.
不错
Good.
他又找到线索了
So he's on the scent again?
之前他也查错了方向?
He's been at fault too has he?
我们最好的侦探专家 有时也难免被人甩了
Even the best of us are thrown off sometimes.
什么事?
Yes?
夏洛克 福尔摩斯?
Sherlock Holmes?
怎么了?
What is it?
你是夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生?
Are you Mr. Sherlock Holmes?
不 但是我可以代表他
No but I'm acting for him.
我是为这个到这里来
I've come about this right here.
要是你有什么事
If you have any information
你可以和我说
you may give to me.
这个酬金
There's a reward.
是关于汽艇"曙光"号♥的吗?
Is it about the steam launch, Aurora?
我只跟夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生说
I'm telling no one but Mr. Sherlock Holmes.
别走 进来
No, no; come inside.
我是个警官
I'm a police officer.
你看上去就像
You look like one.
我们会补偿你的
No you will be recompensated
作为你时间的损失
for your loss of time.
不会等太久的
You will not have long to wait.
坐下
Sit down.
要雪茄吗 琼斯先生?
Cigar Mr. Jones?
谢谢
Oh, thank you for you very much.
我说 医生
As I was saying Doctor,
我认为你的朋友
I consider your friend
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生 是一个不会被打败的人
Mr. Sherlock Holmes is a man not to be beat.
他本可以成为
He would have made
最有前途的警官
the most promising police officer.
这话我可以当着任何人讲
I don't care who knows it.
只要稍微循规蹈矩一点
With a little more discipline
别死抱着理论不放
and a lot less theory.
谢谢
Thank you.
你或许可以给我提供机会
You might offer me one.
你这坏蛋
Oh, you rogue
你可以去做演员了
you would have made an actor
出色的演员
and a rare one.
咳嗽声惟妙惟肖
You had the proper workhouse cough,
两条弱不禁风的腿
and those weak legs of yours
上台表演能挣10英镑了
there worth 1 0 pounds each.
我能胜任警官的职位 您太过奖了
A police officer, I'm flattered.
琼斯 我要一只警用汽艇
Jones I shall need a police launch
在威斯敏斯特待命
at the Westminster steps.
最快的那种
The fastest you have.
还有两位健壮的警♥察♥ 你 我
2 stout men, yourself, myself,
还有华生 都要有武器
Watson all of us armed.
这容易安排
That is easily arranged.
我给当地警局打电♥话♥
I will telephone the local station.
到伦敦塔的时候
When we get to the tower
把船停在 雅各布森船坞的对面
we'll stop opposite of Jacobson's Yard.
你是怎么找到"曙光"号♥的?
How did you find the Aurora then?
我有理由相信汽艇就在不远处
Well I have reasons that the launch couldn't be
虽然我们看不见它
far often despite of its invisibility.
所以 先生们 它会在哪里?
So gentlemen, where could it be?
我猜肯定不在水上
Well out of the water I suppose.
在船坞里小做修整
In a repair or boat builders yard.
非常正确
Exactly.
一个孩子正在那里等着
One of my boys is waiting by the yard
他会给我们信♥号♥♥
to give us the signal.
你的计划非常周密 福尔摩斯先生
You planned it all very neatly Mr. Holmes
不过要由我处理这件事
but if the affair were in my hands
我一定派出一对能干的警♥察♥
I should have a body of police in the yard
等他们来了把他们都逮捕了
and arrested them when they came down.
那绝不可能
Which would have been never.
那个叫斯茂的人很精明
This man Small is a pretty shrewd fellow.
如有可疑情况
Anything suspicious
他可能会再躲一个星期
and he would lie snug for another week.
先生?
Sir?
我们已经到了 雅各布森船坞的对面
We're opposite Jacobson's Yard now,
要靠近一些吗
shall we move downstream a little.
不用 雾气会掩护我们
No this mist may be of an advantage to us.
我们下去等着
We must lie low and wait.
你的男孩发信♥号♥♥了
Your boy's signaling,
我看得很清楚
I can see it plainly.
那就是"曙光"号♥
There's the Aurora
像艘鬼船
going like the devil
她太快了
She's very fast.
我猜我们追不上她
I doubt if we shall catch her.
我们必须追上她
We must catch her!
火夫 赶紧加煤
Pile it on, stokers!
要是我们追不上她
I'll never forgive myself
我永远不能原谅自己
if she proves to have some use.
再快点 再快点
Faster, faster.
这已经是我们的极限了
This is the fast boat they've got.
快加煤
Pile on the coals.
火夫
Stoke her.
一定要追上
We must have her.
就算把船烧了
Even if we burn the boat.
灯照别太晃
Keep the light steady.
我几乎看清他的同伙了
I can almost make out his companion.
我们快追上了
We're gaining.
火夫 赶紧加煤
Pile it on, stoker.
全速前进
Give it all the steam we've got.
我们赶上了一些
I think we gained a little.
我一定
I'm sure of it.
以及肯定
Absolutely.
把灯向左边照照
Point the light more to the left.
稳住
Keep it steady.
那艘船怎么了?
What's happening on that boat?
他们自己打起来了
They're fighting among themselves.
童格
Tonga,
童格
Tonga.
那个木腿人
The peg leg.
停船
Stop!
我们是警♥察♥
Police!
快停下
Cease you.
你们下地狱吧
You can burn in hell
停下
Stop!
四签名
The sign of four
华生 看
Watson look.
多可怕的脸
What a face.
等等
Wait
等等
Wait.
等他筋疲力尽了再说
Let him wear himself out.
琼诺赞·斯茂
So Jonathan Small.
抱歉 事情变成这样
I am sorry it's come to this.
我也一样
And so am I sir.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表