好了警长
Well Inspector,
侦查工作结束了
our police work is done
法律程序才刚刚开始
but our legal work begins.
是的 福尔摩斯先生 是的
Exactly, Mr. Holmes, yes.
加西亚的死
Garcia's death
若一个经验老到的律师
in the hands of a portable lawyer
会把谋杀说成正当防卫
could look like an act of self-defense.
但我认为法律不至于这样吧
But I think better of the law than that.
正当防卫是一回事
Self-defense is one thing
但是冷血地怀着蓄意谋杀的目的
but to entice a man in cold-blood
去诱骗别人又是另一回事了
with the object of murdering him is another.
不管那个人会给你造成什么危险
Whatever danger you fear from him.
我想我们会看到正义得到伸张的
I think we shall justice done at the next
我想你把那个混血儿放了吧
I thought you had released the mulatto.
是的先生 他又是个自♥由♥人了
Yes sir, he's a free man again.
你的人跟着逃亡者上火车了么
And your man is with the fugitives on the train?
是的 先生 而且我已经给苏格兰场打电♥话♥了
He is, sir, yes, and I've wired Scotland Yard
他们会派人在滑铁卢车站
to have their men at Waterloo Station
等着他们的
to receive them, yes.
我必须要祝贺你 警长
You know I really must congratulate, Inspector.
无意冒犯 允许我这么说 您的能力
Your powers, if I may so, without offense,
比您的职场运气强
are superior to your opportunities.
没错 福尔摩斯先生
Your right, Mr. Holmes.
在我们蜗居的这个省份
In the province as we stagnate
这样一件案子会给人带来机会
a case like this gives a man a chance.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表