The post at Grimpen.
正是
Just so.
谢谢 先生
Thank you sir.
我能跟您说句话吗 先生?
May I have a word sir?
当然可以
Of course.
您… 您对我们一直很好 先生
You...you've been very good to us sir
我愿意为您效犬马之劳
and I should like to do the best I can for you.
我发现了一件事情 先生
There's something I found out sir.
什么?
Yes?
我们是在聆讯后发现的
We found it after the inquest
我们谁也没告诉 不知该怎么说
hadn't told a mortal soul didn't know how.
是有关查尔斯爵士之死 先生
It's about Sir Charles' death sir.
你知道他是怎么死的吗?
You know how he died?
不 先生
No sir.
那是什么事?
Well what then?
我知道那时他为什么会出现在大门口
I do know why he was at the gate at that hour.
为什么?
Why?
去跟一个女人会面 先生
To meet a woman sir.
女人?
Woman?
你能确定吗?
Are you sure?
噢 是的 先生
Oh yes sir.
那她叫什么?
Well what was her name?
我只能告诉您她名字的缩写
I can only give you her initials sir.
是的 我太太发现了一样东西
Yes there was something my wife found.
她当时正在清洁这个房♥间
She was cleaning out this very room,
也就是查尔斯爵士的书房♥
Sir Charles's study sir
就在那边的壁炉里
in the grate there
她发现了一块小纸片
she found this scrap of paper
都烧掉了 爵士
it was all burnt but
不过字迹还可以辨认
well it could still be read.
从反光和笔迹看得出
From the shine and the writing
您知道我的意思吧 先生?
if you know what I mean sir?
是的 我知道 接着说吧
Of course I understand please go on.
她把我叫来 我就把内容写了下来
Well she called to me and I wrote it down.
'请您
'Please,
您是一位绅士
please as you are a gentleman
请您把这封信烧了
burn this letter
十点钟在大门见'
and be at the gate by ten o'clock.'
落款缩写是 'L.L.'
Then the initials 'L.L.'
下午好 华生医生
Good afternoon Doctor Watson.
弗兰克兰先生?
Mr. Frankland?
上来吧 我替你上杯茶
Come along up I shall order you tea.
谢谢
Thank you.
你到这儿来
You're here to solve
是来解开巴斯克维尔之谜的 对吧?
the Baskerville mystery are you not?
我有个望远镜
Well I have a telescope.
可以看到沼地上的景象
I see things on the moor
你当然是应该有所了解的
surely you should know about them.
这肖像太动人了
This striking portrait.
嗯?
Huh?
罗拉 是你女儿吧 弗兰克兰先生?
Lora,your daughter Mr. Frankland?
是的
Yes.
是我的女儿
Yes that is my daughter.
可现在不是了
The woman she has become is not.
这边走 医生
This way doctor.
怎么回事呢?
How's that?
我剥夺了她的继承权
Disinherited her.
噢 真是令人难过
Oh I'm sorry to hear it.
哼 你知道
You are what do you suppose
她对她爸爸都做了些什么吗?
such a thing does to her father?
这边走
This way.
嫁给了一个骗子 先生
Married her seducer sir.
一个艺术家
An artist,
所谓的艺术家
so called,
不是那种艺术家
not that artist
那种艺术家能挣钱养活自己
that artist earned his living.
她的那个艺术家太伟大了 以致无法出去挣钱
Her artist was to grand to earn his living.
艺术家?
Artist?
韦斯特尔 莱茵斯 一个叫莱茵斯的家伙
Wastrel Lyons,fellow called Lyons.
听说过他吗?
Ever heard of him?
没有
No actually.
罗拉 莱茵斯
Lora Lyons.
没人听说过
Nobody has.
他追的是她的钱 其实是我的钱
After her money,my money.
上周在芬尼沃斯他们焚烧了我的肖像
I was burned in effigy in Fernworthy last week.
我记得你曾经预言过会发生这样的事情
You predicted that I remember.
一点没错 因为我知道这里执法机关办事拖拉
Exactly so because I know the slackness of authority here abouts.
我对政♥府♥的诉讼案
A case of Frankland v. Regina
将会引起公众的关注
will bring the matter of all the attention to the public.
我告诉过警方
I told the police they would have occasion
他们那样对待我迟早会后悔的
to regret their treatment of me
而我的话现在已经应验了
and already my words have come true.
怎么回事?
How so?
我可以告诉他们一件 他们迫切想知道的事情
I could tell them what they are dying to know.
可你并不打算这样做吧?
But you're not going to?
当然不
Certainly not.
是偷猎之类的事情吗?
Some case of poaching?
偷猎 哼 胡说八道
Poaching fiddlesticks.
是那个逃犯塞尔丹 先生 那个疯狂的刺客
The convict sir,Selden,the mad stabber.
你该不会是说你知道他在哪儿吧?
You don't mean to say you know where he is?
差不多吧
Near enough.
警方从来就没想到
It has never occurred to the police
抓住这个人的最好方法就是
that the way to catch the man
找出他食物的来源
was to find out where he got his food
再顺藤摸瓜去抓他
and so trace it to him.
白瑞摩
Barrymore.
他的食物是由一个小孩送去的
His food is taken to him by a child.
小孩?
A child?
对啊
Why not?
我观察了这孩子一个多星期了
I have observed the child for more than a week.
小孩的本性天真
It is in the nature of children
很容易对错误的对象忠心耿耿
to form perverse allegiances.
但是事情当然更有可能是
But surely it's more likely to be
沼地牧人的儿子
the child of a moorland shepherd
给他父亲送饭罢了
taking him his lunch.
如果是放牧的话 地点是常有变化的
Flocks move.
快点
Quick
华生医生 快点
Doctor Watson quick.
是的 我看到他了
Yes I see him.
摩梯末医生
Dr. Mortimer.
华生医生
Dr. Watson.
我要给你看一件不可思议的东西
I have something marvelous to show you.
美极了 对吧?
Isn't it beautiful?
很漂亮
Splendid.
迄今为止我所找到的
The most complete of
这种头型中最为完整的一个了
it's kind I've yet found.
又是我自己找到的
I find it myself once more.
今天工人们都不在
The laborers aren't here today.
真是非常漂亮
It is quite,quite beautiful.
如果这世上还有一种我不能容忍♥的动物的话
If there's one animal on this planet,
那应该就是兔子了
which I cannot abide,it is a rabbit.
为啥?
Really?
兔子老是挖地洞
Rabbit's burrow.
你有没有想过
Have you any conception
一窝兔子
of what a family of rabbits
一夜之间就能对挖掘工作造成的破坏吗?
can do to the chronology of a dig in a single night?
你是要到墓地去 对吧?
You were on your way to Necropolis.
要是你愿意的话 我可以带你去参观
I could show you around if you like.
墓地?
The Necropolis?
很多人认为那是一个新石器时代的村落
Most people think it an in Neolithic village
但是我有理由认为那是一个墓地
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表