you'd the make best cat burglar in London
你会是伦敦最厉害的贼
if you put your mind to it.
警♥察♥可不能这么干 福尔摩斯先生
Can't do these things on the force, Mr. Holmes.
难怪你能比我们走得更远
No wonder you get results that are beyond us.
不过总有一天 你会走得太远
Some of these days you'll go too far
给你和你的朋友
and you and your friend
带来麻烦
will find yourselves in trouble.
我们肩负着祖国的重托 华生
England home and duty, Watson.
甘当国家的殉道者
Motto and the oath of our country.
"每日邮报"的寻人广♥告♥
The agony column of The Daily Telegraph.
你这是做什么用?
What use would you make of those?
你看过今天皮耶罗
Have you seen the advertisement
发的启事了吗?
from Piero today?
"今晚 老时间 老地点"
Tonight, same hour, same place,
"敲两下 非常重要"
two taps, most vitally important,
"性命攸关 署名皮耶罗"
your own safety at sake, signed Piero.
我保证
By George,
如果他行动了 我们就能抓住他
if he answers that we've got him.
醒醒
Wake up.
他来了
He's here.
你可以把我写成一个笨蛋 华生
You can write me down as an ass, Watson.
这可不是我能料到的家伙
This is not the bird I was expecting.
他是谁?
Who is he?
瓦伦丁·沃尔特上校
Colonel Valentine Walter,
杰姆斯爵士的弟弟
Sir James' younger brother.
我要看看底牌了
I'm beginning to see how the cards fall now.
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
我是来找奥贝斯坦先生的
I came here to visit Mr. Oberstein.
我认识你 当然了…
I know you, surely...
夏洛克 福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
一切都水落石出了 上校
Everything is known, Colonel.
一个英国绅士
How an English gentlemen
居然做出这等行为
could behave in such a manner
真让人费解
is beyond comprehension.
我们知道你和奥贝斯坦的关系
We know of your relations
也发现了你们的联♥系♥方式
and correspondence with Oberstein.
你偷了你哥哥的钥匙
You stole your brothers' keys
复♥制♥了一套
and had them duplicated.
我们知道你周一晚上
We knew you went to Admiralty Office
去了海军办公室
on Monday night
被卡多根 韦斯特发现
and was seen by Cadogan West.
作为一个正直的公民
Being the good citizen that he was.
他在浓雾之中紧紧跟着你
He followed you closely in the fog
穿过了半个伦敦
halfway across London
直到你到了这所房♥子
until you reached this very house.
之后 沃尔特上校的叛国罪上面
It was then Colonel Walter that to treason
还要加上谋杀罪
you added the terrible crime of murder.
不是我
I did not.
我不是
I did not before God.
我发誓 不是我♥干♥的
I swear I did not.
那就告诉我们
Then tell us how Arthur Cadogan West
在你们把他的尸体放上火车之前
met his end before you placed his body
亚瑟 卡多根 韦斯特 是怎么死的?
on the roof of the railway carriage?
如你所说 他一直跟着我
He followed me as you described
到了这里的大门口
but until I was at the very door of this house
我才发现
I did not know it.
你拿着这些文件要做什么?
What are you gonna do with those papers?
他的头撞在了
He hit his head
大理石地板上
on the marble floor.
几分钟以后就死了
He was dead in a matter of minutes.
是奥贝斯坦的主意
It was Oberstein's idea
把不那么重要的文件
to stuff the less important plans
放在韦斯特的口袋里
in West's pocket
然后把他扔到火车顶上
and put him on the roof of the train.
是什么让你走上了叛国之路 上校?
What made you turn traitor, Colonel?
我有一大笔证券债务要偿还
A stock exchange debt had to be paid.
非常非常需要钱
I needed the money badly.
奥贝斯坦出价5000磅
Oberstein offered me five thousand.
可以使我免于破产 声败名裂
It was to save myself from ruin and disgrace.
我哥哥以前和我讨论事情
My brother used to discuss matters with me
他实在不应该那么做
which he probably should not have done.
潜水艇计划
This submarine, for instance.
他怎么能想到
How could he ever guess
是他的亲弟弟背叛了他?
his own brother would betray him?
最糟糕的是
That was the worst of all.
他早怀疑我了
He suspected me.
我知道的
I know he did.
我能从他的眼神中看出来
I read it in his eyes.
韦斯特出事之后
And after this West business
他再也抬不起头来了
he never held up his head again.
嗯 你愿不愿意弥补你的过错
Can you not make reparation, hmmm,
减轻你的羞愧
to ease your conscious
甚至是你的惩罚?
and possibly your punishment?
我能怎么弥补?
What reparation can I make?
奥贝斯坦带着文件去了哪里?
Where is Oberstein with the papers?
我不知道
I do not know.
他说写信到巴黎的德鲁酒店
He said that letters to the Hotel Delu in Paris
可以联♥系♥到他
would reach him.
啊 那你就可以
Ah, well then it is possible
帮我们了
for you to help us.
过来坐下
Come and sit down
我说你写
and write my dictation.
"亲爱的先生"
Dear sir,
"关于我们的交易"
in regard to our transaction
"你也许已经发现"
you have now observed
"尚缺一个重要细节"
that one essential detail is missing
"我这里已有图纸"
but I have a tracing
"可使其完整"
that will make it complete.
是真的吗 夏洛克?
Is that true, Sherlock?
千真万确
Quite true.
缺少什么重要的细节?
What essential detail is missing?
双阀门
The double-valves,
自动调节孔
the automatic self-adjusting slots.
我的天哪
Good heavens.
你是怎么知道的?
How on earth did you know that?
我已经是个潜水艇专家了
I've become quite a submarine expert
我亲爱的哥哥
brother of mine.
上校
Now Colonel,
你打算要价多少?
what would be your terms?
"我要额外增加500磅"
I must ask you for a further 500 pounds,
"只要英镑"
English notes please.
"我期待在…"
I should expect to meet you...
嗯 我们不能写这里
well, we can hardly say here
奥贝斯坦会怀疑是陷阱的
or Oberstein will suspect a trap.
在查理十字酒店的
The foyer of the
大堂见面吧
Charring Cross Hotel.
靠近火车站
It's proximity to the railway station
想必在国际特务中间
renders it extremely popular
很有名呢
amongst the international spy fraternity.
你听见了吗 上校?
Did you get that Colonel?
"下周六中午"
Noon, Saturday next.
如果这都不能引蛇出洞
I should be very surprised
我会非常吃惊的
if that does not flush our man out.
人来了
That's our man.
好啊 布拉德斯特里特
Splendid Bradstreet.
不过我们的叛国者逃了
But our traitor has flown.
真是个小人
What a damn cheat of a fellow
再见了 先生们
Goodbye, gentlemen.
我会追他到天涯海角
I'm keeping him on a long lead.
天气真冷啊
There's an R in the month
我知道第欧根尼俱乐部
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表