福尔摩斯探案集 第4季第2集
魔鬼之足
快到了
Almost there.
一个在哈利街的医生
What does a Harley Street specialist
凭什么知道我的健康状况呢?
know about my health?
福尔摩斯 听着
Listen, Holmes,
穆尔·阿加医生坚持要你彻底休息一下
Doctor Moor Agar insists you have a complete rests
否则你的身体就要完全垮掉了
if you wish to avoid an absolute breakdown.
海边的空气对你的健康有利
The sea air will do you the world of good.
你该独自旅行的 华生
You should have traveled alone, Watson.
胡说
Nonsense.
你在休假中
You're on holiday.
太美妙了 福尔摩斯 简直太美妙了
Why it's wonderful, Holmes, wonderful!
这里的景色真是壮观
The views are spectacular.
我们正处在
Well we're looking at the most dangerous piece
我国最险峻的一处海岸线
of coastline in the country.
你的朋友是位自然历史学家?
Your friend is a natural historian I presume?
大学时代的老相识
An old acquaintance from my college days.
我去看下行李
I'll see to the luggage.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 先生
Good day to you, sir.
我想之后几周
I thought as we were going to be neighbors
我们会成为邻居
for the next few weeks
我应当来欢迎一下
I ought to say a few words of welcome.
真是客气
How very kind.
而且我当然渴望见到
And of course I've long wanted to meet
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Sherlock Holmes.
先生 我真的很荣幸
It is indeed a pleasure, sir.
谢谢 但我是约翰·华生医生
Thank you but I'm Doctor John Watson.
哦
Oh.
请进
Come in.
这是我的好朋友 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
This is my good friend Sherlock Holmes.
非常抱歉我本该意识到
A thousand apologies, I should have realized.
请进吧 朗德海先生
Do come in Mr. Roundhay.
我真是太蠢了
Very stupid of me.
您怎么知道我的名字的?
How did you know my name?
你对考古很感兴趣是吗?
You have an interest in archeology do you not?
你怎么知道的?
Why yes.
华生 你来继续
Deduce, Watson, go on.
推理
Deduce.
你鞋尖上 膝盖下面
You've got mud on the points of your shoes
和右手上
and beneath your knees
都沾有泥土
and on the fingers of your right hand...
太精彩了
Splendid, splendid.
这说明你之前跪了一段时间在地上
Which indicates that you've knelt on the ground for a length of time.
华生 你越来越不可思议了
Oh Watson, you're coming along marvelously.
你是个左撇子园丁
You're a left-handed gardener.
还是考古专业的学生
You're a student of archeology.
你发表了一篇关于新石器时代
You've published a paper over theories
埋葬风俗的文章
surrounding the neolithic burial rites.
您 尊敬的弗朗西斯·朗德海
You are the Reverend Francis Roundhay,
还是当地教区的牧师
vicar of the parish.
太惊人了 先生
Astonishing, sir.
-请坐 -谢谢
-Please sit down. -Thank you.
但左撇子
But left-handed?
你拿钓绳的那只手
The hand with which you hold the troll.
完全正确
Exactly right.
每个细节都准确无误 但是你是怎么
Precise in every detail but how sir?
怎么知道
How?
教区牧师…
Vicar, vicar vic...
这本教区的杂♥志♥…
the parish magazine has...
村子就在这附近吗?
The village is nearby?
是的 沿着滨海小道就能走到
Oh yes just along the coastal path.
村子很偏僻 但能满足我们全部所需
It's secluded but it caters for all our needs.
那是最近的居所吗?
I suppose is that the nearest habitation?
不 不 还有特雷根尼斯家的房♥子
No, no, the Tregennis Estate
就在内陆一英里处
is about a mile inland.
非常和善的一家
Very nice people
我相信他们会向你展示
and I'm sure they'll extend to you
康沃尔人的热情好客
some fine Cornish hospitality.
不过
However,
我已经打扰你们太久了
I've imposed enough upon you for one day.
或许你们愿意
Perhaps you'd care to
来我的住处
come and have dinner with me
共进晚餐?
one evening at the vicarage.
那我们就要打扰到你和你的家人了
Oh then we should impose upon you and your family?
哦不会的 我是单身
Oh no alas, I have no family.
我和特雷根尼斯先生住在一起
I live alone except for Mr. Tregennis,
他住其中的一间
who has a suite of rooms in the house.
他为什么不住在自家房♥子里?
But does he not live on the estate?
家庭不合
A family dispute.
他的妹妹和两个兄弟住在那儿
His sister and two brothers live there
但他选择搬出来
but he chooses to live apart.
去牧师家里共进晚餐
Do you know dinner at the vicarage
是个很好的主意
is a splendid idea.
我们得安排一下时间
We must arrange a date.
那是当然的 先生们
Yes, well of course gentlemen,
祝你们过得愉快
good day to you.
早上好
Good morning.
康沃尔人的热情好客
Cornish hospitality.
风化后凹凸不平的花岗岩
Weathered pitted slabs of granite.
古时的坟墓散布在
Ancient tombs scattered throughout
这个半岛冗长的岁月里
the lengthened breath of this peninsula.
就像大海
Like the sea.
我想死亡始终如影随形吧
I suppose death is always with us.
是啊
Quite so.
在康沃尔的这些日子里
Quite often during those days in Cornwall,
福尔摩斯常常独自出行
Holmes would stride out alone.
此地的神秘与魅力
The mystery and glamour of the place
以及被遗忘的民族留下的不祥之气
with its sinister atmosphere of forgotten nations
吸引着我这位朋友的想象力
appeal to the imagination of my friend.
他花很长时间漫步
He spent much of his time in long walks
独自冥想
and solitary meditation.
然而在一个早晨
One morning however,
我朋友的恢复疗养
my friend's convalescence
被粗暴地打断了
was violently interrupted.
先生们 我强烈建议你们求助于警方
Gentlemen I urge you to consult the police.
福尔摩斯是位病人
Holmes is a sick man.
是的 但在渐渐康复中 华生
Yes but getting better all the time, Watson.
是有紧急事件发生吧
This is a matter of some emergency.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes,
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes,
我们只能将您
we can only regard it
恰巧出现在此时此地
as a special Providence
看做是上天的特别眷顾
that you should chance to be here at this time,
因为在整个英格兰
for in all England
你是我们唯一真正需要的人
you are the one man we truly need.
我试图跟特雷根尼斯先生
I tried to explain to Mr. Tregennis
和朗德海先生解释
and Mr. Roundhay
说你在疗养
that you're in convalescence.
我相信他们一定赞成
Yes I'm sure they'll be very sympathetic,
请坐
please sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
事实上
The fact is,
正如我向华生医生所解释的
as I've explained to Doctor Watson,
一件异常骇人的悲剧
the most extraordinary and tragic affair
昨晚发生在这里
has occurred here during the night.
洗耳恭听
You have my full attention.
我应该先介绍一下
Perhaps I had better say a few words first.
这位是我曾提到的
This is Mr. Tregennis,
特雷根尼斯先生
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表