And yet
我可以找到一条直达它腹地的路
I can find my way to the very heart of it
再活着回来
and return alive.
但是你为什么想要去那么恐怖的地方呢?
But why should you wish to visit such a horrible place?
你看到那里低矮的小山了吗?
You see the low hills there beyond it?
它们是真正的岛屿
They're really islands.
那里的植物群与世隔绝
Flora there is undisturbed,
这就意味着
which mean of course,
会有稀有的物种生长在那里
that rare species can breed there
其中有一种兰凯尼迪的亚种
and one of them a subspecies Lycanidi
是这里特有的
is unique to the place.
事实上是我发现的它
In fact I'm credited with its discovery.
真的?
Really?
沼泽里到处是声响
The moor is full of noises.
但这是什么?
But what was it?
农夫说它是巴斯克维尔的猎犬
The peasants say it is the Hound of the Baskervilles
正在捕食
calling for its prey.
你不会相信这种无稽之谈吧?
You don't believe such nonsense surely?
你有听过鸬鹚叫吗?
Did you ever hear the boom of a bittern?
没有
No.
据说这种鸟眼下只有在
The bird is said,now,to be confined to
诺福克的沼泽里出没
certain Norfolk fens
但为什么这里就不能有呢?
but why not here?
我听说它的叫声
I've heard its cry described
被描绘成介于
as being something between
尖锐的雾角和 灵魂的惨叫声之间
a foghorn and a soul in torment.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
啊
Ah,
凯罗派德飞蛾
Cyclopides.
回去
Go back!
马上就回伦敦
Go straight to London instantly!
看在上帝的份上 照我说的做
For God's sake do as I ask.
回去吧 再也不要踏入这里半步
Go back and never set foot on the moor again.
嘘 我哥哥回来了
Sh,my brother is coming.
斯泰普顿小姐
Miss Stapleton.
不惜一切代价离开这里
Get away from this place at all costs.
您看见那兰花了吗?
Do you see that orchid?
是 我看见了
Yes,yes I do.
真可惜您来晚了
It's a pity you came so late.
我们最好的兰花都已经凋谢了
Our best orchids are nearly over.
杰克
Jack.
我看见你已经自我介绍过了
You have introduced yourselves I see.
是的
Yes.
我正对亨利爵士说
I was telling Sir Henry
他错过了我们沼泽最美的风景
it's a pity he has missed the beauties of the moor.
如果我是亨利爵士 斯泰普顿小姐
Were I Sir Henry Miss Stapleton
我一定不会错过您的美丽
I'm sure I would not miss your beauty
可惜我不是
but I'm afraid I'm not,
亨利爵士是
Sir Henry that is,
我算是他的朋友
merely his friend
约翰 华生医生愿意为您效劳
Doctor John Watson at your service.
你抓住你的蝴蝶了吗?
Did you catch your butterfly?
没有
No.
高山上的飞虫就像是巫女
Highly flies like a witch I'm afraid.
啊 在那儿
Ah there.
看这个
Look at this.
请您原谅并忘记
You must forgive and forget
我刚才愚蠢的鲁莽 华生医生
my foolish outburst Doctor Watson.
我忘不了 斯泰普顿小姐
I cannot forget Miss Stapleton.
您必须得忘
You must.
亨利爵士是我的朋友
Sir Henry is my friend.
我在乎他的安危
His welfare is a very close concern of mine.
告诉我你为何如此急于
Tell me why you are so eager
让他回伦敦?
that he should return to London?
你知道猎犬的故事吧?
You know the story of the hound?
我不相信这种无稽之谈
I do not believe such nonsense.
但是我信
But I do.
如果亨利爵士肯听您的
If you have any influence with Sir Henry
带他走吧
take him away.
恐怕除非你告诉我
I fear that unless you can give me
比这更可靠的理由
more definite information than this
否则是没法让他离开这儿的
it would be impossible to get him to move.
我说不出确切的理由
I cannot say anything definite
因为我不知道什么是确切的
for I do not know anything definite.
斯泰普顿小姐
Miss Stapleton,
我想再问你一个问题
I would ask you one more question,
如果仅仅如此而已
if you meant no more than this
为何刚才你向我开口的时候
when you first spoke to me,
如此焦急 而且不让你的哥哥
why were you so eager that your brother
听到你所说的话?
should not overhear what you said?
并没有什么是他
There is nothing to which he,
或是谁会反对的呀
or anybody else,could object.
我哥哥很希望庄园能有人居住
My brother is very anxious to have the hall inhabited.
他觉得这是件好事
He thinks it's for the good
对住在沼泽上的穷♥人♥来说
of the poor folk upon the moor.
他一定会生气
He would be very angry
如果让他知道我说了这些
if he knew I had said anything,
劝亨利爵士离开的话
which might induce Sir Henry to go away.
运气好吗?
Any luck?
恐怕没有
Afraid not.
飞虫就像是巫女 却如此美丽
Flies like a witch and so beautiful.
纹黄蝶
Pale,clouded yellow.
我已经抓住了不少
I have a number of them I've caught.
一定得给你看看我的收藏
I must show you my collection.
英格兰这块土地让我不再从医
The English led the Doctor out of my field.
我对那些昆虫已经做了特别的研究
And I've made a particular study of those insects,
它们栖息于石南和湿地的周边
which inhabit the margins of heath and marsh.
真是庞大的收藏
A magnificent collection
很有科学家的风范
and the work of a serious scientist.
甚至是那些奇特品种
Even the exotica,
我必须提一下这一神奇的物种
I must mention a brilliant creature
被称为莫普迪斯兰匹达
called Morpo peridis lapida
被按照日期编制成目录
was dated and cataloged with the carrier replies
归入他个人的发现 英国兰凯尼迪蝶
to his personal field,the British Lycanidi.
它们正是这沼泽里独有的
One of which is unique to the moor.
我也要向你报告
I must also report
那只新的棕色靴子出现了
that the new brown boot has turned up.
白瑞摩找到了它
Barrymore found it
就在他解开亨利先生的行礼时
amongst Sir Henry's luggage when he unpacked.
斯泰普顿小姐落落大方
Miss Stapleton is very handsome
星期二我们会在这里吃晚饭
and on Tuesday we are to dine here
同时邀请巴斯克维尔庄园的左邻右舍
at Baskerville Hall with all our neighbors.
于是 亨利爵士
So Sir Henry,
在受到你禁足令后终于喜上眉梢
who chaffs a little at the restrictions you have imposed upon him,
会有机会自己来评价对方美丽与否了
will have a chance to judge her beauty for himself.
我们也会和摩梯末医生的太太见面
We're also to meet Dr. Mortimer's wife
以及格林盆年长的牧师 他们说为人极其害羞
and the old vicar of Grimpen who is very shy they say
还有弗兰克兰
and Mr. Frankland,
算得上一名业余的天文学家
an amateur astronomer of some note
在人心目中是个得理不饶人的人
who has a reputation of being litigious to a fault.
这是个大喜的日子
A red-letter day.
法律就是法律 我得好好教教他们
The law is law and I need to teach them.
我被大家高高抬起
I have established a right-of-way
从老米德尔顿公园中♥央♥游♥行♥而过
slapped through the middle of old Middleton's Park.
今天宣判的结果
Case decided today.
我们必须教训教训那些混♥蛋♥
We must teach these magnets
他们不能冷酷无情地肆意践踏百姓的权利
they cannot ride roughshod over the rights of commoners.
今天宣判的结果
Case decided today.
今天 弗兰克兰先生?
Today Mr. Franklin?
今天 先生
Today sir.
你为什么问?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表