Mr. Johnson,
如果有人想卖♥♥掉计划书
if someone desired to sell the plans
复♥制♥一份比拿走原件
surely it would be easier to make copies
不是要简单得多?
than to take the originals.
那需要一定的专业知识
It would need considerable technical knowledge.
可以让我看看吗
May I see these?
当然了
And, of course,
你和韦斯特还有杰姆斯·沃尔特爵士
you and West and Sir James Walter
都有这样的专业知识
have that knowledge.
应该是吧
That may be so,
但是别把我也扯进来 福尔摩斯先生
but don't try to drag me into this matter, Mr. Holmes.
计划书是在韦斯特身上找到的
The plans were found on West.
可奇怪的是
Well, it is certainly singular
明明复♥制♥文件更安全
that he should risk taking the originals
他却冒险拿走了原件
when he could have safely taken copies.
也许是时间问题
Perhaps it was a matter of time.
噢 是啊 时间
Oh, yes, time.
我知道 丢掉的3页计划书
Now, three plans are missing I understand,
- 是非常重要的部分 - 是这样的
- they are the vital ones. - That is so.
有人得到了这3页
Now, someone holding those three papers,
我是说 他们能不能
I mean, could they construct
造出布鲁斯-帕廷顿潜水艇呢?
the Bruce Partington Submarine?
向海军部报告时 我认为那很有可能
I told the Admiralty that I thought it was possible
但今天我不是很确定了
but today I'm not so sure.
这种极为重要的
These all important double-valves
双阀门自动调节孔的图样
with the automatic self-adjusting slots
是画在
are drawn only on this plan
已经找回的一张文件上的
which has been returned.
能不能请你
Would you be so kind
像周一晚上一样
as to close those window shutters
关上这些百叶窗
exactly as they were on Monday night.
百叶窗?好的
Window shutters, certainly.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
好的
Yes.
我想 我得出去走走了
I think I'll take a little stroll outside.
噢 请别担心
Oh, please don't trouble yourself.
我知道方位
I can find my own way.
稍等
Would you please wait.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
华生
Watson.
看这里
Look at this.
花丛被人压过
The bushes have been broken.
看看我身后的窗户
Now look at the windows behind me.
窗户中间没有合上
The shutters don't meet in the center.
如你所说 没合上
As you say, don't meet.
有意思吧
Interesting, don't you think?
8点15分 伦敦桥 我能肯定
8:15, the London Bridge.
你确定他就是卡多根 韦斯特?
You definitely recognize him as Cadogan West?
噢 是的 肯定是
Oh, yes, definitely.
我和他很熟 先生
I knew him well, sir.
他是老相识了
He was an old acquaintance.
我们上次寒暄到现在
Hardly a week went by
还不到一周
that we didn't pass the time of day together.
很难接受吧?
It's hard to believe, isn't it?
是啊 我周日晚上还跟妻子说
Yeah,I was saying to the wife early on Sunday night,
不对 是周六
no, I'm a liar, it was Saturday.
我说 没有铁路比伦敦的铁路
I said there is no safer railway
更安全了
than the London Metropolitan.
看上去 韦斯特先生是在跟踪谁吗?
Did Mr. West seem to be following anyone?
我认为没有 福尔摩斯先生
Not that I saw, Mr. Holmes,
我什么都没看见
but then I don't see everything.
那天晚上雾非常大
There was really thick fog that night.
不过我可以看得出来
But one thing I will say
韦斯特先生和平时不一样
Mr. West wasn't his usual self.
他很紧张 很激动
He was nervous, excited.
这个人
I tell you this gentleman,
他的手抖得很厉害
his hand was shaking so bad.
还是我帮他拿的零钱
I had to open up his change.
嗯 我想这是不言而喻的
Well, I mean that speaks for itself.
我们的火车来了
Our train.
请原谅
Forgive us.
来吧 华生
Come Watson.
请进
Come in.
福尔摩斯先生?
Mr. Holmes.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
在
Yes.
您出去的时候
Whilst you were away
政♥府♥有封信给您
a message came for you from the government.
政♥府♥来的?
From the government?
一个坐着官方马车
A official gentlemen
的政♥府♥官员
in a special carriage.
他说在我把它交给你之前
He said I wasn't to let this out of my sight
绝不能让它离开我视线
until I placed it into your own hands.
哈德森太太
Mrs. Hudson,
你真是个忠实的人
you are a most faithful watchdog.
这是我哥哥迈克罗夫特送来的
It's from my brother Mycroft.
他的笔迹就像喝醉的螃蟹一样
He writes like a drunken crab.
你最好看一看
You better read it.
医生对象形文字
Doctors are more used to hieroglyphics
比普通人更熟悉
than normal human beings.
噢 第一行就不认得
Oh, can't read the first bit.
什么小的发现
Something about small find,
大事件
very big affair.
啊 有了
Ah, here we are.
只有一个人值得怀疑
Only men were considering
"阿道夫·迈尔"
Adolph Mayer,
乔治街13号♥
13 George Street
真奇怪 那可不是他的风格
doubt it's him, it's not his style
噢 哈德森太太
Oh, Mrs. Hudson.
"路易斯"
Louis,
"Louis La Rothiere"
Louis La Rothiere
"坎普登大厦"
of Campden Mansion,
"诺丁山"
Notting Hill.
另一位老友
And that's another old friend.
哈德森太太 你挡着我了
Mrs. Hudson, your in the way.
对不起先生 我只有一双手
I'm sorry sir but I only have one pair of hands
请离开吧
Please disappear.
"雨果·奥伯施泰因"
Ah, Hugo Oberstein,
"住在肯辛顿的科菲尔德花♥园♥13号♥"
13 Coffield Gardens, Kensington.
"据称 该人周一在城里"
Uh, known to be in town on Monday.
"现已离开"
Now reported to have left.
"内阁在急切盼望"
The Cabinet awaits your final report
"收到你的最终报告"
with the utmost anxiety.
"如果需要"
The whole force of the State is at your back
"整个英国的军队都归你调遣"
if you should need it.
"迈克罗夫特"
Mycroft.
在这件事情上
All the queens' horses and all the queens' men
女王的兵马都无济于事
cannot avail us in this matter.
科菲尔德花♥园♥
Coffield Gardens.
好吧 好吧
Well, well.
发现什么了?
What have you found?
事情朝我们这边变化了
Things are turning a little in our direction.
现在我可以相信
Now I really believe
我们最终会胜利的
we're going to pull it off after all.
我要出去一趟
I'm going out.
什么时候回来?
When will you be back?
不确定 不过我保证
I have no idea but I promise I will
没有我最信任的伙伴兼传记作者在身边
do nothing serious without my trusty comrade
我不会冒险的
and biographer at my elbow.
他要我在格洛斯特路的一家餐馆
He wants me to meet him in a restaurant
和他见面
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表