福尔摩斯探案集 第6季第1集
讹诈专家
巴黎
我最亲爱的埃米尔
Emile my dearest one.
(法语)
是的 夫人
Yes Madame.
我最亲爱的埃米尔
My dearest Emile,
我丈夫已经改变了计划
my husband has changed his plans.
没有其他的方式说再见
There is no other way to say goodbye.
把我记在你的心中
Remember me in your heart.
12年后
12 Years Later
谁在巴黎出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Who betrayed me in Paris
为什么你等这么久才来?
and why did you wait so long?
我发现你的贵妇风范令人吃惊
I find your ladyship's attitude surprising.
以上问题的答案与你无关
The answers to those questions are no concern of yours.
我乞求你
On my knees I beg you,
发发慈悲
I employ you to show mercy.
我可不管什么慈悲 夫人
I'm not in the business of mercy Madame.
我没有钱
I haven't the money.
即使我愿意给
Even if I wished
怎么能让我丈夫不发现呢?
how could I without my husband knowing?
连尝试都不去做… 这种建议…
Oh you'd be exceedingly ill advised
是个馊主意
not to make an effort.
悉听尊便
Do your worst.
你别想从我这里得到一个子
You will not have a penny from me,
胆小鬼
coward!
我的孙子们已经受到了足够的惩罚
My grandsons were punished enough.
我很少收到他们的来信
I hear from them only seldom.
我想他们是不想让我伤心
They wish to spare me their misery I think.
这个魔鬼已经归西了吗?
This monster who brought about their downfall?
他还健在 福尔摩斯先生
He lives and breathes Mr. Holmes
面带笑容
with a smiling face
但内心冷酷无情
and a heart of marble.
你应该早点来找我
You should have come to me sooner.
如果能早点认识你
If only I'd known of you sooner.
我的一个朋友把你介绍给我
A friend gave me your name.
他对你的评价很高
He has a high regard,
就因为你的正义感
for your sense of justice.
你读诗吗?
Do you read poetry?
试试这页
Try a leaf.
C.A.M.魔鬼
CAM devil.
这是我能给你的唯一线索
This is the only clue I can offer you.
或许有用
Maybe it will help.
我不是为了自己 福尔摩斯先生
I wish nothing for myself Mr. Holmes.
那已经太晚了
It is too late for that.
我只希望…
I wish only
能拯救他人
to save others.
3:45去伦敦
3:45 for London.
在那里我觉得很悲哀
I felt great sadness there.
想到那个屋子
To think that that house
回荡着孩子们成长的声音
must have reverberated to the sounds of those boys growing up.
一个掠夺弱者的人
Man who preys upon weakness
面带微笑
with a smiling face
但冷酷无情
and a heart of marble.
一个讹诈专家
A master blackmailer.
我听过人们对他的私语
I've heard whisper of him
但是没人知道他的名字
yet no one has put a name to him.
从没人提及过讹诈之事
Well there's no mention of blackmail.
即使报纸的专栏也没有捕风捉影过
Even a whisper of a newspaper column.
你有记录吗?
You have reported it?
关于她的两个孙子
Of her two grandchildren,
大哥乔治
George the elder,
和维克·克罗夫特
and Vike Kroft
被人捉奸
was caught in a moment of indiscretion,
报纸上说是美人计
referred to the paper as the Badger Game.
好像是说这位绅士被妓♥女♥勾引上♥床♥
It seems to involve a gentleman being lured to the bed of a prostitute
然后被发现
then being discovered
捉奸在床
'In flagrante delicto' by a third party.
像往常一样 这些耸人听闻的报道又弄错了
As usual the sensational press has got it wrong.
那位女士确实是位演员
The lady was an actress that is true
但不是被逮个正着
but it was no [unintelligible]
哈德森太太
Mrs. Hudson!
他结婚了 福尔摩斯
He was married Holmes
入赘的是全国最有影响力的家族
into one of the highest family's in the land.
报纸上大肆报道了一番
The paper's made plenty of that.
小一点的呢?
And the younger boy?
爱德华
Edward.
他为他哥哥报仇
Now, he revenged for his brother,
用左轮枪打了男仆
took a revolver to the footman,
仆人叫… 维奇
who's name was, uh Veitch,
当面开的枪
burst in upon him,
子弹打到了脸上
shot him in the face.
这人还活着
The man lived
但已经毁容了
but was disfigured for life.
审判结束后 他就失踪了
After the trial he disappeared.
必须找到维奇
It is Veitch we must find
他能带我们找到猎物
to lead us to our prize.
哈德森太太 你不舒服吗?
Ms. Hudson are you not well?
我很好
Of course I'm well.
你知道我讨厌卷心菜的味
Then please you know I hate the smell of cabbage.
兄弟俩肯定受了很多折磨
Surely the brothers would know they're tormenter.
哥哥很丢脸地离开了英国
The older brother fled the country in disgrace.
爱德华服刑之后也去找他
Edward joined him having served his sentence,
他们现在在法国某个地方过着富裕的生活
they're now living richly somewhere in France.
再见 哈德森太太
Goodbye Mrs. Hudson.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有一个很奇怪
There is one curiosity.
C.A.M魔鬼
C.A.M Devil.
要是愿意 读读吧 找点线索
Read it for clues if you wish.
我更愿意读海内森的诗
I rather liked Henneson.
以后再读
But later.
我希望你集中精力
I'd prefer you to direct your energies
看看闲话作家那段
towards the gossip columnists.
草原
The Grasslands.
草原 华生
The Grasslands Watson
毒蛇生活在那里
for which our serpent lies.
告诉我们你要去哪 夏洛特
Do tell us where you're going Charlotte.
说啊
Oh yes do tell.
洛蒂你要去哪?
Lottie where are you going?
我可以吗 亲爱的
Shall I, dearest.
说什么?
What's that my love?
要告诉他们我们去哪度蜜月吗?
Tell them where we're going for our honeymoon.
我不反对
I've no objections.
是布迪索特顿
It's Buddley Solterton.
太浪漫了
How romantic.
是很浪漫
It is actually very.
要是我就去国外什么地方度蜜月
I shall have to choose somewhere abroad for a honeymoon.
巴黎或是罗马
Paris or Rome.
也许吧 达芙妮
You may Daphne.
但是要是命中注定要嫁给一个军人
But if one's fate is to marry a soldier,
那她一生就得漂泊异乡了
abroad may well be one's whole life.
你的蜜月呢 伊娃小姐?
And your honeymoon Lady Eva?
你和哈瑞决定了吗?
Have you and Harry decided yet?
佛罗伦萨
Florence,
那不勒斯
Naples,
康斯汀坦布尔 我想吧
Constantinople I think.
听上去不错
Sounds delightful.
你让他嫉妒了
Now you've made him envious.
怎么会
Not at all.
夏洛特 亲爱的
Charlotte my dear,
我得回兵营了
I must return to barracks.
今晚能见到你吗?
Shall I see you this evening?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表