over the division of the money.
彼此间的不睦有很多年了
It stood between us for a number of years.
不过
Nevertheless.
你决定不离开康沃尔?
You decided not to leave Cornwall?
我想我还怀着某天
I supposed I entertained
欣喜的回到家人身边的希望
some hopes of returning home one day.
福尔摩斯
' Holmes!
福尔摩斯 快靠边
Holmes, stand back!
我的兄弟们
My brothers.
他们要被送去赫尔斯顿
They're taking them to Helston.
这房♥子真不错 特雷根尼斯先生
It's a lovely house, Mr. Tregennis.
这是很悲伤的地方
It's a very sad house.
这就是你看到
This is the window
影子的那扇窗户
through which you saw the shadow form.
它距离窗户大概有多远?
Approximately what distance was it from the glass?
我想不少于10英尺
I'd say not less than ten feet.
我感觉
With a guess,
大概这么远
about here.
没有强迫闯入的迹象
There's no sign of a forced entry.
窗户当然是
And the window, of course,
一直锁着的
would have remained locked.
我妹妹查看它是否锁着
My sister made sure of that.
即便在康沃尔
Even in Cornwall.
太抱歉了
So dreadfully sorry.
没关系 福尔摩斯先生
It's quite all right, Mr. Holmes.
小意外
An accident.
谢谢
Thank you.
能告诉波特夫人我回来了吗?
Could you let Mrs. Porter know I'm back?
我想见见管家
I should like to meet the housekeeper.
当然可以
Of course.
但请尽量避免
Oh but please try to avoid
再让她过于悲痛
causing further distress.
死亡总是悲痛的
Death is always distressing, Mr.Tregennis.
啊 椅子呢
Awe, the chairs.
在警♥察♥离开这里后
Well they must have been moved
它们一定被移♥动♥过
after the police left the house.
那把是在这儿 福尔摩斯先生
That one here, Mr. Holmes.
这把在那儿
One over there.
这个在这儿
This one here.
这把在这儿
This one over here.
还有什么其他东西被移♥动♥过吗?
Has anything else been moved?
所有都跟我记忆中一样
All is as I remember it.
你一定了解
You must understand
今早我来这儿的时候
there was a great deal of fuss and confusion
是多么的忙乱和困惑
when I arrived this morning.
可能有东西被移♥动♥过
Things may have been moved
没有想到它们在
without thought given to their significance
犯罪调查中的重要性
in a criminal investigation.
犯罪?
Criminal?
这个词很有趣
That is a very interesting word.
这么说你又不赞成
So you no longer subscribe to the theory
所谓超自然的解释了?
of a supernatural explanation?
我不知道
I don't know.
大家是怎么坐的?
Where were people sitting?
我坐在这儿 面对着乔治
I sat here facing Georgie,
我的哥哥
my brother George.
布兰达挨着我
Brenda sat next to me.
欧文对着她
Owen across from her.
哦 这很古怪
Oh that's curious.
怎么?
What?
我是说从这个位置看出去
I mean from this position
窗外的东西
the figure outside of the window
想必要超过6英尺
must have been well over six feet.
福尔摩斯先生 我只能如实告诉你我所见到的
I can only tell you what I saw Mr. Holmes.
哦 这是我们的管家
Awe, this is my housekeeper,
波特夫人
Mrs. Porter.
亲爱的 我想让你见一下这些先生们
I'd like you to meet these gentlemen, my dear.
她是那么美丽
She was so beautiful.
那么… 美… 丽
So beautiful.
她还是很难过
She is still very upset.
我们都很难过 朗德海先生
We're all very upset Mr. Roundhay.
来坐下
Come and sit down.
我不会再留在这个房♥子里
I will not stay in this house
多一秒钟
one moment longer than I have to.
我要回到自己家去
So I shall rejoin my family.
但你也是我们家的一份子啊
But you're part of our family.
特雷根尼斯一家已经不在了 先生
The family Tregennis is dead, sir.
至少是如死了一般
Dead or as good as.
我还活着呢
I'm still alive.
波特夫人
Mrs. Porter,
不好意思
excuse me now.
波特夫人
Mrs. Porter.
我叫夏洛克 福尔摩斯
My name is Sherlock Holmes
我希望你能告诉我所有你知道的事
and I'd like you to tell me all that you know.
福尔摩斯先生是位侦探
Mr. Holmes is a detective.
他是来想要找出
He's going to try and find out
布兰达发生了什么 别紧张
what happened to Brenda. Don't you worry.
请不要有所保留
Please, leave nothing out.
我只知道很少 福尔摩斯先生
I can tell you very little, Mr. Holmes.
你出老千
Awe, you've been cheating.
我没有
I am not cheating.
欧文 告诉你亲爱的妹妹
Owen will you tell your dearest sister
按规则玩牌
to play by the rules.
她也是你妹妹
Well she's your sister too.
你跟她说
You tell her.
但她是跟你一伙的
But she's on your side.
时候不早了
It's rather late
我得回牧师家了
and I do have to get back to the vicarage.
莫提默 你晚上还是留宿在这里吧
Mortimer you must stay here for the night.
答应了吧
Oh please say you will.
那…
Well?
如果他不愿意就不要强迫他 布兰达
Don't force him to stay if he doesn't want to, Brenda.
哦 是吗
Oh really,
我以为我们的争执已经结束了呢
I thought we'd put an end to our squabbling.
莫提默对我来说
Mortimer is just as much my brother
跟你和乔治一样亲
as you and Georgie.
不用担心 兄弟们
Don't worry, dear brother,
我知道我不受欢迎
I know where I'm not welcome
那干嘛还来拜访我们
Why visit us at all.
是你离开了我们
You disowned us.
还是你已经忘了?
Or have you have forgotten?
贝丝 这样就行了
It will be all right now, Beth,
你可以去就寝了
if you wish to retire.
特雷根尼斯先生今晚会住在这里吗?
Is Mr. Tregennis staying with us tonight?
怎么了?
Why?
波特夫人 你也不愿意我在这里吗?
Do you also object to my presence, Mrs. Porter?
莫提默
Mortimer!
我想知道我用不用给你的房♥间通风
I want to know should I air your room, sir?
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢你 贝丝
Thank you, Beth.
这样就可以了
That'll be quite all right.
特雷根尼斯不会留宿的
Mr. Tregennis will not be staying.
好的 布兰达小姐
Very good, Miss Brenda.
你们习惯于
Is it customary to have a fire in the room
这个时节在屋里点火吗?
at this time of year?
外面又湿又冷 福尔摩斯先生
It was a cold and damp night, Mr. Holmes.
我倒是觉得
Well I must say I...
这里是湿热
I thought it was rather humid.
我有轻微的血症
Oh I suffer with a mild blood disorder,
在温暖的夜晚也会觉得寒冷
feel the cold on even warm nights.
我知道你的感觉
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表