稍稍看一下
A brief look.
福尔摩斯
Holmes!
福尔摩斯
Holmes!
福尔摩斯
Holmes!
华生
Watson!
看见什么了
What have you seen?
就像个魔鬼
Could have been the devil for all I know.
瞪着眼睛从窗外朝里看
Staring eyes at the window.
有黑人特征 像是黑白混血儿
Negroid features, mulatto like.
穿过空地跑了
It's got away across the field.
也许这样也好
Maybe just as well
我想我可能打不过他
I don't think I could have laid hands on him.
哦 看看这个
Awe, look at this.
如果他的身材和脚般配的话
If he is all the same scale as his foot
他一定是个巨人
then he is certainly a giant.
不管他是谁 他想干嘛
Well whoever he was, whatever he wanted
目前他逃走了
he's gone for the present,
我们要关心更重要的事
and we have more important things to attend to.
唐宁 你留下
Downing, you stay here.
诸位请跟我到局里一趟
And you sir shall come to the station with me.
- 好的 先生 - 我要做份笔录
- Yes sir. - And let me have a written statement.
是的 我立刻就来
Yes certainly I'd come at once.
我希望您不介意
I hope you don't my
我们一起合作 警长
collaborating with you Inspector.
我很荣幸 福尔摩斯先生
I'd be honored, Mr. Holmes.
荣幸之至
I'd be honored.
警长 有没有线索证明
Inspector, is there any clue
那人准确的死亡时间么
as to the exact hour of the man's death?
一点钟
One o'clock.
那时候在下雨
It rained about that time
死亡肯定在下雨之前
and the death certainly occurred before the rain.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
那绝对不可能 贝恩斯先生
That's perfectly impossible, Mr. Baynes.
不 不 他的声音很特殊
No, no, his voice is very unmistakable.
我发誓
I could swear to it
那个时候在我房♥间里和我说话的人
that it was he who addressed me in my room
就是他
at that very hour.
他和我说话 你知道
Well he spoke to me, you know,
他有那种可笑的口音
in that funny accent of his.
他说就要1点了
He said he's it's nearly one o'clock.
很好 但是我们要分清不太可能
Remarkable but we must not confuse the unlikely
和绝不可能
with the impossible.
他什么意思
What does he mean of that?
显然那房♥子里的人很古怪
Certainly some strange people occupy that house,
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
有一个已经死了
One of them is dead.
是他的同伴
Did some of his companions
跟着他然后杀了他么?
follow him and murder him?
如果是这样的话 我们会在被监视的每个港口抓到他们
If so, we should have them for every port is watched
但我不这么认为 福尔摩斯先生
but my views are different, Mr. Holmes.
是的先生 我有不同的看法
Yes sir, my views are very different.
你很有一套
You have a theory?
我要自己干 福尔摩斯先生
And I'll work it myself, Mr. Holmes.
你已经名闻天下了
Your name is already made,
我还在努力中
I have yet to make mine
我将来会说
and I shall like to be able to say afterwards,
我没有依靠你的帮助 解决了这个案子
that I solved it without your help.
那么你走你的阳光道
Then you do follow your path
我走我的独木桥
and I will follow mine.
再见 斯考特·艾克尔斯先生
Goodbye, Mr. Scott Eccles.
再见 福尔摩斯先生
Goodbye, Mr. Holmes.
斯考特·艾克尔斯
Scott Eccles.
我们研究下字条吧
Let us consider this note.
这牵涉到一位女士么?
Is there a woman involved?
嫉妒的丈夫?
A jealous husband?
上帝保佑
Godspeed.
上帝保佑D 她会成为我们的引路人
Godspeed D, that must be our guide.
这个男子是个西班牙人
The man was a Spaniard
我猜 'D'代表多洛蕾斯
I suggest that the 'D' stands for Delores.
它是常用的西班牙妇女的名字
It's a common female name in Spain.
西班牙人之间会用西班牙文通信的
A Spaniard would write to a Spaniard in Spanish,
华生
Watson.
(西班牙文)
(西班牙文)
(西班牙文)
亨德森庄园… 海伊·盖布尔…
Henderson, High Gable,
乔治·福利奥特
George Ffolliott.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes?
看看我发现了什么
Look what I've found.
从灌木丛里
In the bush.
好极了
Excellent.
非常抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
我好像…
I've seemed to have...
(西班牙文)
你侵入了我们的住所
You are trespassing.
非常抱歉 我迷路了
I'm terribly sorry. I've seemed to have lost my direction.
你们老是这么好奇…
Is it your custom to wonder...
啊 雷菲尔德医生
Awe, Doctor Rayfield,
我的朋友和制图伙伴
my friend and fellow cartographer.
是的
Yes indeed.
你那么认真地
You were so engrossed
找寻一条通往
in trying to chase the bridal path
已消失的圣玛丽村的结婚路线
to a now vanished Hamlet of Obligor St Mary
因此我们分开了
that we mislaid each other.
由于来见亨德森先生有点晚了 我想
And since we're late for Mr. Henderson, I thought,
很高兴你找到这儿了
I'm so glad you found your way here.
我很抱歉
Well I very much regret that
亨德森先生今天很忙不能见您
Mr. Henderson is too busy to see you today.
不 卢卡斯
No Lucas,
我要见他们
I will see them.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我们拜访的目的是
The purpose of our visit
想咨♥询♥一下海伊·盖布尔的历史
is to inquire into the history of High Gable,
我们相信英国内战以来
which we believe has an
这里有一段迷人
intriguing and blood fested past.
但充满血雨腥风的过去
Since the days of the English civil war.
对此我一无所知
I would have no knowledge of that.
我只是个新近的侵略者
I'm only a recent invader.
但是书房♥里可能会有些过去的资料
But there are local records in the library.
这房♥子里没有发现
There are no records of any past
任何过去的纪录
found in this house.
我明白了
I see.
那么我不再打扰你了
Then I will detain you no more.
日安
Good day.
我以为你去伦敦了
I thought you were in London.
只是上午在那里
For the morning only.
由于和往常一样
Well with your usual reluctance
你不愿意告诉我你的想法
to confide your thoughts to me
我分♥析♥了一下情况
I exercised my own mind in the matter.
你的名单上圈了两个名字
You'd circled two names on your list,
亨德森 和 海伊·盖布尔
Henderson and High Gable.
恩 其他的人
Well the others are,
可以说 都是有名望的人
per say, respectable people.
和浪漫史沾不上边
Far aloof from romance
除了这位 亨德森
but this man, Henderson,
是一位特别的人物
but he's a very singular creation.
的确如此
Yes indeed.
你也可能注意到了
As you may have noticed...
我不喝
no tea for me...
屋子有两翼
the house is double winged.
一边住着仆人 另一边住着主人
One side the servants the other side the family.
中间只有一扇连接的门
There is one single connecting door
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表