剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
不 我不知道 不 我不知道
No, I don't. No, I don't.
这次我们在这儿 下次就不一定了
We were here this time. We won't be here next time.
下次
Next time?
如果他这次就下了杀手要怎么办
What would have happened if he would have killed me this time?
那你就死翘翘 我们也能将他绳之以法
Well, you'd be dead, and we'd have caught the guy
再利用他告杰森谋杀
and used him to put Jason away for murder.
该死 我们真该这么干的
Shit, we should have done that.
-是啊 -哈维 别闹了
- Yeah. - Harvey, behave.
你们想怎么样 你们想要我怎么样
What do you want? What do you want from me?
你们想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?!
坦白罪行
Confess to the crime.
告发杰森·布莱克
Turn in Jason Black.
不 我不能那么做
No, I can't do that.
你当然能 我告诉你为什么能
Yes, you can. I'll tell you why.
你当时16
You were 16.
还是少年
A juvenile.
所以最高刑罚为三年
That's three years maximum.
如果你自首还会判得更少
Less, if you're the one who comes forward.
我们会帮你做笔交易
We'll get you a deal.
不 你不能做这个保证
No, you can't make that promise.
你不是地方检察官
You're not the D.A.
你宁可跟杰森谈判吗
You'd rather negotiate with Jason?
因为他会杀你灭口
Because he'll kill you,
这你心知肚明
and you know it.
都是他的主意 我不想那么干的
It was his idea. I didn't wanna do it.
我不想那么干的
I didn't wanna do it.
好了 穿好衣服 跟我走
Okay. Get dressed and come with me.
去吧
Go.
对了 你脸上的青怎么弄的
Hey, by the way, where'd you get that bruise?
有时候好人也得干点坏事
Sometimes the good guys got to do bad things...
才能让坏人付出代价
to make the bad guys pay.
没错
That's right.
怎么了
What?
怎么 说话这部分应该我主演
What? Should have let me do the talking.
行不通 你还没准备好
Wouldn't work. You're not ready yet.
没准备好 这都是我的主意呢
Not ready? This whole thing was my idea.
你连房♥屋纠纷案都能输了
You lost in housing court.
你以为你能处理好谋杀案吗
You think you could handle a murderer?
是我想到《烈血暴潮》的 不客气
Mississippi Burning. You're welcome.
我让你说少年犯案的事了
I let you say the juvenile thing.
我挺有坏腔坏调的 是不是
That was pretty bad-ass, wasn't it?
不吗 我以为我做得不错呢
Really? Thought I nailed it.
浴室里的女孩
Shower girl.
迈克 我是瑞秋
Hey, Mike, it's Rachel.
我知道我不该这么做
I know I shouldn't be doing this,
我知道你在跟珍妮约会
and I--I know you're seeing Jenny,
但我忘不了那一吻
but I--I can't stop thinking about the kiss.
我做不到还像从前一样了
And...I can't go back.
看来他们俩有一个认罪了
Looks like one of 'em up and confessed.
我们会把你的客户弄出来的
We'll get your client out.
我会支持你的提议 删掉他的犯罪记录
I'll back your motion to expunge his record.
我会协助他出狱
I'll facilitate his release.
你好像不太高兴
You don't seem very happy.
你以为我不知道你给他们设了个套
You think I don't know you set those boys up
把证词逼出来的吗
and coerced that whole thing?
下套 那我要怎么做到
Set 'em up? How would I do that?
我不知道 但那又如何
I don't know. What difference does that make?
-我知道是你干的 -你知道
- I know you did it. - You know?
就像你知道克利福德有罪那样吗
The same way you knew Clifford was guilty?
你不能跟我说法庭是一回事
No, you don't get to tell me it's one way in court
在这儿是另一回事
and another out here.
你不能证明
You can't prove it...
你就什么都不知道
you don't know anything.
你触犯了法律
Well, you broke the law.
随便说什么安慰自己吧
Tell yourself whatever you want.
我会对自己说我救出了一个清白的人
I'll tell myself I got an innocent man out
送进去两个有罪的人
and I put two guilty ones in.
我会闭上双眼 睡得香又甜
The I'll close my eyes and I'll sleep like a baby.
还有件事
One other thing.
你这里有点东西
You got a little something right over here.
我喜欢你
I like you.
对了 你怎么让那两个家伙
By the way, how did you make those guys
以为他们给彼此发了短♥信♥的
think that they were texting each other?
我买♥♥了个预付手♥机♥
I bought a prepaid phone.
设置为"隐私模式"
Set it to "private."
我发短♥信♥他们就当做是对方
I texted each one it was the other.
-他们还能以为是谁呢 -你啊
- Who else would it be? - You.
对 但是他们不会那么想的
Yeah, but they're not gonna think that.
真厉害 你要是当罪犯也会是高手
That's cool. You'd make a good criminal.
是啊 会比你强
Yeah, better than you.
拜托 我可是犯罪高手
Uh, excuse me, I was an amazing criminal.
你不记得了 箱子散开
You don't remember-- briefcase popping open,
毒品撒的到处都是
drugs spilling everywhere.
那是机械故障
Okay, that was a mechanical failure,
谁都可能碰上的
and that could have happened to anybody.
大♥麻♥落了一地
Weed was all over the floor.
该死 我又忘记拿手♥机♥了
Oh, shit, I forgot my phone again.
-我能借你的用用吗 -你不是过目不忘吗
- Here, can I borrow yours? - How do you have this memory?
-怎么老忘拿手♥机♥ -不是一♥码♥事
- You keep forgetting your phone. - It's not the same thing.
特雷弗 我是迈克
Trevor, it's Mike.
我需要你给我回个电♥话♥
Uh, I need you to call me back.
记得我说回头有事告诉你吗
Remember that thing that I said could wait.
不能等了
It can't anymore.
这事我必须得告诉你
Something I gotta tell you.
皮尔逊小姐
Ms. Pierson.
我是特雷弗·埃文斯
I'm Trevor Evans.
我是迈克·罗斯的朋友
I'm a friend of Mike Ross.
什么事
Yes?
我真希望我不必如此
I wish I didn't have to do this.
有件事你该知道
There's something you need to know about it.
哈维·斯佩克特有事瞒着你
Something Harvey Specter hasn't told you.
什么事
What is it?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表