剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Anything but that.
哈维 无偿服务案可以向公众证明
Harvey, pro bono cases are how we, as a firm,
我们作为一家公♥司♥ 不止关心自己的利益
show that we care about more than just ourselves.
我并没说我们不该接这些案子
I'm not saying we shouldn't do them.
我是说我不该接
I'm saying I shouldn't do them.
我给你机会证明
And it's how you can show me
你关心的不单单是你自己
that you care about more than just yourself.
你要自己解决这个案子
You'll handle this yourself.
别想丢给别人做
You will not pass it off.
遵命
Absolutely.
这是你的第一个案子
Your first case.
太棒了 什么内容
Awesome. What is it?
无偿服务案
Pro bono.
性骚扰案
Sexual harassment.
别告诉别人我把这案子给了你
Don't tell anyone I laid it off on you,
-也别把它搞砸了 -明白
- and don't screw it up. - Got it.
你搞不定的案子 我肯定马到成功
You can't handle it. I'll knock it out of the park.
别激动 克拉伦斯·托马斯
Easy, Clarence Thomas.
美国联邦最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官 保守派
快去见客户吧
Just go meet the client.
我不是告诉你去买♥♥几身像样的西装吗
Hey. Didn't I tell you to get some better suits?
我花了五百刀啊
I spent $500.
买♥♥了几套
For how many suits?
五套
Five.
怎么了
What?
南希
Nancy?
-迈克 -没错 你好
- Mike? - Yeah, hi.
你还是个孩子啊
You're a kid.
不 我...我是个成年人
No, I'm a-- I'm a grown man.
你太瘦了 吃点葡萄吧
You're so skinny. Have a grape.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我讲讲你的故事吧
Why don't you tell me your story?
是两年前开始的
It started two years ago.
我当时是全职妈妈
I was a stay-at-home mom
在家照顾我儿子 弗雷迪
to my son, Freddie.
有一天我们在参加一个小型棒球联赛
And one day we were at little league,
弗雷迪当时五岁
Freddie was five.
不能跟大孩子玩 他很不爽
He really hated that he couldn't play with the older kids.
第三局的时候 我接到一通电♥话♥
It was the third inning, and I got a phone call.
我丈夫出了车祸
My husband had been in a car accident,
就那么撒手走了
and he was gone, just like that.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我尽了自己最大的努力
I did the best I could.
我在德夫林·迈克雷格找到了
I got myself a job as a secretary
一份秘书的工作
at Devlin McGreggor.
我甚至升职当上了总裁秘书
And I even got promoted to secretary of the president,
他叫查尔斯·亨特
Charles Hunt.
从那时候起 一切都变了
And that's when it all changed.
没关系的 告诉我发生了什么事
It's okay. Tell me what happened.
他开始要求我加班
He started asking me to stay late,
一起叫外卖♥♥当晚餐之类的
order in dinners together, stuff like that.
有天晚上 他说如果我陪他睡觉
One night, he says that if I sleep with him,
他就会在公♥司♥里关照我
he's gonna take care of me in the firm,
要是我不从 他就会开除我
and, if I don't, he's gonna fire me.
那你是怎么做的
So what did you do?
我去了人力资源部
I went to Human Resources.
他们说调查过了
They said they investigated,
找不到任何能支持我控诉的证据
couldn't find anything to support my claim.
两个月后 我因为工作表现不佳被开除了
Two months later, I was fired for poor job performance.
他们不让我跟任何人道别
They wouldn't let me say good-bye to anybody.
也不给我写推荐信
They wouldn't write me a letter of recommendation.
我并不是想要索求赔偿
I wasn't looking for a payoff.
我只想了结这件事
All I wanted was for it to stop.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
能
Uh, yes.
是的 我能
Yes, I can.
你要我帮你做什么
What do you need my help for?
等等 我能...
Wait, can I just--
不能 告诉我最新进展
No, give me the update.
她是个好女人
You know, she's a nice woman.
-她... -说案子的事
- She-- - On the case.
我不会对客户投入个人情感
I don't get emotionally attached to the client.
这女人的生活已经支离破碎了
This woman had her life ripped apart.
你一点都不关心吗
You don't even care?
我不关心客户 我只关心能不能赢
I'm not about caring. I'm about winning.
为什么你不能两样都关心
Why can't you be about both?
我可以向你解释
I'd explain it to you,
但一解释 就代表我关心你了
but then I'd have to care about you.
好吧
Right.
你做什么呢
What are you doing?
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
我只是检查一下我的车锁
I'm just checking my lock.
你骑车来...
You ride your bike to...
是锁着的 好吗
It's locked, okay?
走吧
Come on.
被告方出于礼貌送来了调查报告
Defense sent over the investigation files as a courtesy.
不 才不是
No, they didn't.
没有人做事是出于礼貌的
Nobody does anything as a courtesy.
他们发哪些文件过来
They sent those files
就说明他们想让你把注意力放在哪些方面
because that's where they want you to look.
听着 做律师就像做医生
Listen, being a lawyer's like being a doctor.
你是说对客户不夹杂个人情感吗
You mean how you don't get emotional about the client?
不 我是指你要四处按压 哪里疼
No, I mean you keep pressing until it hurts.
你才知道该检查哪里
Then you know where to look.
别再对调查提出异议了
Forget about impeaching the investigation.
那不会有什么进展
It won't lead anywhere.
没有员工会指证自己的总裁
No employee's gonna testify against their own CEO.
好吧 那你觉得我应该做什么
Okay. So what do you suggest I do?
想呀 他做了这种事
Think. This guy's done this once...
肯定还有前科
He's done it before.
即使现在的员工不肯指证他
And if the people who work for him now won't testify against him...
过去的员工也许愿意
Someone who used to work for him might.
换做我 就会发传票索要他在任期间
You know what, I'd subpoena the personnel records of every woman
所有离职女职员的人事记录
who's left the firm during this guy's tenure.
真巧 英雄所见略同
That's funny. That's exactly what I thought.
那你要我帮什么忙
Then what do you need my help for?
我不知道怎么填传票
I don't know how to fill out a subpoena.
唐娜 你能教我怎么填传票吗
Donna, can you show me how to fill out a subpoena?
行啊
Absolutely. And after that,
用不用我再教你怎么擦屁♥股♥呢
you want me to show you how to wipe your ass?
说来好笑 你早该知道
It's funny, because you should already know
怎么做这两件事情
how to do both those things.
是啊 真是好笑
Ha, yeah, that's hilarious.
-这是什么 -我的私人裁缝
- What's that? - That's my suit guy.
告诉他是我让你去的 做几件像样的西服穿
Go in, tell him I sent you, and spend some money.
我花多少钱在西服上真那么重要吗
What does it matter how much money I spend on suits?
人们就吃这一套
People respond to how we're dressed,
不管你喜不喜欢 这就是游戏规则
so like it or not, this is what you have to do.
真新鲜啊 你竟然悉心教导我
That's weird, you giving me advice.
听起来好像你很关心我
It sounds like you actually care about me.
我才不会 你也算是我的脸面
I don't. You're a reflection of me,
我这是在关心我自己
and I absolutely care about me.
赶紧戴着你那条细领带滚回去工作吧
So get your skinny tie out of my face and get to work.
这话有点狠了
That was a little harsh.
-有吗 -必须有
- Really? - Yeah.
迈克
Mike.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
六点半了 我准备下班回家
It's 6:30. I'm going home.
好吧 我又错在哪里了
Okay. What's so funny?
你是个菜鸟助理
You're a rookie associate.
如果你第一周就每天九点前下班
If you go home before 9:00 on your first week,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表