剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
没有 我就是来给他送衣服的
No, I just was gonna drop this off.
没预约 我不能放你上去
No appointment. I can't let you up.
我长得像恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Do I look like a terrorist?
我长得像想丢掉饭碗吗
Do I look like I want to lose my job?
珍妮
Jenny?
瑞秋
Rachel.
你是来找迈克的吗
Hey. You here to see Mike?
差不多吧 我只是...
Sort of. I just--
我本想把这套西装捎给他
I was gonna drop this suit off for him.
哈维昨晚打电♥话♥找他
Harvey called late last night,
出了什么紧急的大事
some big emergency,
结果迈克一晚未归
And Mike ended up staying the night.
你能帮帮我吗
Actually, could you help me out
我上班要晚了
I'm running so late to work.
没问题
Sure.
我的天 谢谢你
Oh, my God. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-谢啦 -没问题
- Thank you. - Okay.
你能告诉迈克我把钥匙留在垫子下面了吗
Oh! And can you tell Mike that I left the key under the mat?
没问题
Absolutely.
太感谢你了 瑞秋
Thank you so much, Rachel.
-不客气 -你太好了
- You're welcome. - You're amazing.
我起来了 起来了
I'm up. I'm up.
你女朋友来过了
Your girlfriend stopped by.
给你送这个来了
Dropped that off for you.
女朋友
Girlfriend?
你们都搬到一起住了吗
You guys move in together already?
什么 没有
What? No.
我们...她不是...你干嘛关心这个
We--she's not my-- why do you care?
我不关心
I don't. What--
昨晚出了什么重大的急事
What was the big emergency last night?
哈维
Um, Harvey.
他要解雇我们会计事务所的某个大副总
He's firing some big VP from our accounting firm this morning.
斯坦·雅各布森吗
Stan Jacobson?
没错 怎么 你认识他吗
Yeah, why? You know him?
不 我到的时候 他刚好在接待处登记
No, he was just checking in at reception when I got there.
天 我得换衣服了
Oh, God! I got to change.
我告诉他你马上就到
I will let him know that you will be right there.
谢谢
Thanks.
业绩数据 人力资源方针
Performance numbers, HR guidelines,
遣散费报价 斯坦在外面等着呢
severance quotes, and Stan's in the waiting room.
你昨晚在这儿睡的吗
Did you sleep here last night?
我觉得那不算是睡
I wouldn't exactly call it sleeping.
西装哪来的
Where'd you get that suit?
瑞秋拿来的
Uh, Rachel.
不 是珍妮在楼下给瑞秋的
No, I mean Jenny gave it to Rachel downstairs.
她昨晚去我家了
She slept over last night.
珍妮 不是瑞秋
Jenny did, not Rachel.
你解雇他的时候我真有必要在场吗
Do I really need to be here when you fire this guy?
你想了解流程 不是吗
You want to learn how it's done, right?
哈维 我读了这家伙的工作经历
I read this guy's employment records, Harvey.
他聪明过人 才华横溢 忠心不二
He's smart, talented, loyal.
你为他感到难过
Oh, and you feel bad for him.
真让我震惊
I'm shocked.
我要的铁证呢
Where's my smoking gun?
能证明斯坦在文凭上撒谎的背景调查
Background check that confirmed Stan lied about his credentials.
没拿到
It never came through.
这就去
On it.
进来 进来
Come in, come in.
你能帮我个忙吗
Um, could you help me with something?
我要帮哈维拿到一份传真
I need to get this fax for Harvey and it's--
早上好
Good morning.
早 他需要...
Good morning. He needs a--
你能看出来 对吧
You can tell, can't you?
我敢说大家都能看出来
I bet you everybody can.
看得出什么
Tell what?
你 修过眉毛了
You...wax your eyebrows?
昨晚我和最美的女人共度良宵了
I was with the most beautiful woman last night.
她帮你修眉毛吗
She wax your eyebrows?
昨晚我们做了很多事
We did a lot of things last night
但没修过眉毛
and waxing wasn't one of them,
不知你是否明白我的意思
if you know what I mean.
天呐
Oh, god.
太棒了 我来是想问
That's great. I'm here to ask--
她叫查丽丝 我们有很多相似之处
Her name's charisse and we have so much in common.
迈克 这种感觉
And Mike, there was like this--
感觉太美妙了
There was like this, "Mmm."
爽翻了
Like a "Mmm."
当我们身体接触时
Like a chemical thing would happen
产生了化学反应
when our bodies would touch.
不 我不想和你讨论这个问题
No, I really don't want to have this conversation with you.
行了 我们都是爷们 不是吗
Oh, come on. We're both guys, right?
在办公室讨论点私事
Little locker room talk around the office.
就当是哥们之间促进感情
I mean, that creates a little male bonding.
太诡异了 我好像听到有人喊我
That's crazy. I just heard my name.
听到吗 有人在叫我
Did you hear that? Someone's calling me.
我要 我去一下
I'm gonna-- just one second, okay?
他八成还是个处♥男♥
He's probably still a virgin.
雅各布森先生 你好
Mr. Jacobson, hi.
迈克·罗斯 哈维助手
Mike Ross, Harvey's associate.
抱歉让你等那么久
So sorry to keep you waiting.
我马上就来 好吗
Just gonna be a couple more minutes, okay?
很好 谢谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
是的 我听到了
Yes, I hear you.
你们公♥司♥找不到当时的复印件了
Your office couldn't find a copy.
那能告诉我你们一般都找哪家保安公♥司♥
Can you tell me the name of the security firm
来做背景调查吗
you guys used to do the background check?
好的 很好
Okay, great.
不用 很好
Nope. That's great.
我自己找到电♥话♥号♥码了 谢谢
I found the number myself. Thank you.
莎莉 是的
Sally, yes.
我是皮尔逊·哈德曼律所的迈克·罗斯
This is Mike Ross for Pearson Hardman.
我打电♥话♥来是想
I'm calling regarding
询问一下你们之前做的背景调查
a background check you guys did.
当然
Sure.
你可以拒绝透露任何信息
You could refuse to cooperate,
但你可能会因此闯祸
but then you would be wrong.
莎莉 稍等片刻
Sally, hold on one minute.
喂
Yeah?
不 斯坦两分钟后就到
No. Stan is going to be there in two minutes.
他去厕所了 好的
He's in the bathroom. Okay.
莎莉 还在吗
Sally, you there?
这样吧
Let's do this.
我现在把我手上的传票
I'm gonna fax you the subpoena
传真给你
that I'm holding in my hand right now
给你们老板看一下 然后...
And you can show that to your boss and then we--
太好了
Great.
我现在把我的传真号♥码发给你
Let me send you my fax number now.
很好
Nice.
斯坦
Stan.
我们可以开始了吗
We ready?
是的 我很抱歉
Yes. I'm sorry about that.
没关系
No worries.
顺便说一句 我认识你
I know you, by the way.
7611053.
你的员工编号♥
Your employee code.
每个人在我脑子里都是一串号♥码
See, I remember everyone that way.
好了 你要带我去见哈维吧
Anyway, you are taking me to see harvey.
我等不及了
I have been dying to meet him.
为什么
Why is that?
他的球
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表