剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
That's hearsay, Louis.
如果这算临终忏悔的话就不一样了
Not if it's a deathbed confession.
我们还可以说 盖勒打报♥警♥电♥话♥的时候
Maybe while Geller was making the 911 call,
我和珀金斯说了几句话
I had a little conversation with Perkins.
对于珀金斯没说过的话和没做过的事
So you want to lie about what Perkins said
你打算瞎编吗
and how he said it?
那你有什么高见 哈维
What's your brilliant solution, Harvey?
根据之前说好的
I'm having the money
我准备查出珀金斯那笔钱的下落
in Perkins' account traced as we speak,
我也想到其他证人的人选了
and I have another witness in mind.
如果我能和安东尼·马兹洛当面对质
I get Anthony Mazlo across that table,
我一定能降服他
You know I'll break him.
就像你降服珀金斯那样吗
The way you broke Perkins?
对 如果有必要的话
Yeah. If need be.
你没明白我的意思
You're not hearing me.
我们现在最好不要安排任何会面
We need to hold off on any meeting.
-我只是想知道... -就这么决定了 路易
- I just wanna know why-- - That's final, Louis.
提问 一个叫罗拉·詹森的人为什么
Question. Why would someone named Lola Jensen
想让别人误以为她是米德里德·维纽斯基
ever want to be known as Mildred Wisnewski?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫迈克·罗斯 是名律师
My name's Mike Ross. I'm a lawyer.
让我猜猜 皮尔逊·哈德曼律所的吗
Let me guess. Pearson Hardman?
你知道吗 911事件后
You know, forging a government document
伪造政♥府♥批文的可能性微乎其微
like this after 911 is next to impossible.
天呐 二甲胺八成又出了点小问题
God, there must have been a glitch at the DMA.
你来这干什么
Why'd you come here?
你父亲来找过我们 他很担心你
Your father came to us 'cause he's worried about you.
他才不担心我 不然他就亲自过来了
He's not worried. He'd be here himself.
而不是派个无名小律师过来
He wouldn't have sent an empty suit.
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
而我却知道 你利用这张身份证
I, on the other hand, know that you used this I.D.
从清泉钻井公♥司♥窃取资金
to funnel payments from Clarity Drilling
注入你自己建立的冒名公♥司♥
to some fake company that you set up.
洛克斯利有限责任公♥司♥
Locksley LLC?
你在从父亲的公♥司♥窃取资金
You're stealing money from your father's company.
到目前为止 有200万了吧
Couple million so far.
我不需要知道原因
I don't need to know why,
但我要你立刻完璧归赵
but I do need you to return it. Now.
其实 你有必要知道原因
Actually, you do need to know why.
这是从突沙市南部
This is ground water
清泉公♥司♥那个天杀的工程中提取的地下水
from Clarity's fracking operation south of Tulsa.
亚乙基二醇二丁基 甲烷和苯的含量
It's got elevated levels of dibutoxyethanol,
严重超标
methane, and benzene.
这是钻井前水样的化学物质含量
This compares samples taken pre-drilling
和上周提取的对比图
to levels taken last week.
你怎么弄到的 那可是公♥司♥机密数据
How did you get that? That's classified company data.
你就当我是电脑高手吧
Let's just say I'm good with computers.
慢着 洛克斯利责任有限公♥司♥
Wait a minute. Locksley llc.
名称取自《盗侠罗宾汉》和《罗宾汉》吧
As in Robin of Locksley, as in Robin Hood.
这些毒素会导致肾衰竭
These toxins are known to cause kidney failure,
肝癌和不孕不育
liver cancer, and infertility.
环保署就此只做出了轻度处罚
The EPA fines were a slap on the wrist,
但是你们律所与受害者所商定的赔偿数目
but the settlement that your firm negotiated with the victims--
无论你的动机有多单纯
It doesn't matter how pure your motives are.
你都犯下了重罪
You're committing a very serious crime.
你就使劲地威胁我吧
Threaten all you want. Okay?
在我父亲的公♥司♥上市之前
There's no way that my father's gonna let this go public
他不会将此公之于众
right before his IPO.
我是不会把钱还回去的
I'm not giving the money back.
我会分发给受害者
I'm giving it away.
关于健在的亲属 我没有找到任何线索
In terms of living relatives, I didn't find anything,
但当我调查过世亲属遗留下的房♥产时
but when I looked into the estates of relatives who passed away,
发现E控股公♥司♥最初是以阿姨的名义登记的
E Holding was originally in the name of the aunt.
你对于珀金斯的假设是正确的
Your theory on Perkins is right.
哈维 你在干什么
Harvey, what are you doing?
瑞秋应该为我做事的
Rachel's services are under my purview.
抱歉 我不会让他得逞的
Sorry. I'm gonna change that.
安东尼·马兹洛和他的律师在会议室
Anthony Mazlo and his attorney are in the conference room.
谁让他们来的
At whose invitation?
你认为是我打电♥话♥让他们来的吗
What, you think I called 'em?
不是我
I--I didn't.
那就是马兹洛觉得他占了上风
Then Mazlo feels he has an advantage.
现在想乘胜追击
And he's pressing it.
各位
Fellas.
谢谢你们能这么快赶来接待我们
Thanks for meeting us on such short notice.
我还以为你在飞机上呢 马兹洛先生
I figured you'd be on a flight right now, Mr. Mazlo.
飞到没有引渡协议的地方
Somewhere with no extradition agreement.
我们直接说重点吧
Let's get to the point.
珀金斯不在了 你们就无法立案
Without Perkins, you don't have a case.
这是我们内部调查的总结报告
This report summarizes an internal investigation we conducted.
伊内兹递给你们的
What Inez has just handed you
就是珀金斯进行虚假投资
is hard evidence of fraudulent investments
和谎报损失的铁证
and fake losses perpetrated by Perkins.
你们有妄想症吧
Guys have a real penchant for fiction, don't you?
没有 是他骗了我们大家
No, he duped all of us.
作为执行总裁 他不但背叛了我
As CEO, he betrayed me
还背叛了所有投资人
just as much as the investors.
我们发现了一个存有两千万的离岸账户
We found an offshore account worth 20 million.
等等
Hold on a second.
露西尔·杰克森让你们管理
Lucille Jackson trusts you to manage
一亿五千万的捐赠基金
a $150 million endowment.
珀金斯拿了两千万 那其余的钱呢
Perkins takes 20. Where the hell's the rest of it?
鉴于目前的发现
In light of these findings,
我们想要进行和解
we'd like to offer a settlement.
一千五百万
15 million.
只给九牛一毛 真是耻辱
Ten cents on the dollar? That's a slap in the face.
我们提醒客户们投资有风险
Well, we advise all our clients that investments carry risk.
想要零风险回报 就去买♥♥国库券
You want a risk-free return, buy treasury bills,
或者把钱藏在床垫下面
or, I don't know, hide your money under the mattress.
在你天马流星编故事的时候
While you were writing the great American novel,
我却一直在调查事实
I've been checking facts.
珀金斯在海外账户上的两千万是合法所得
The 20 million that Perkins had overseas was legitimate.
他是无辜的
He was innocent.
你们公♥司♥被挪用的钱还未追回
The money your firm embezzled is still out there,
而这份所谓的调查报告
and this so-called investigation
纯属浪费纸张
isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
露西尔·杰克森不会同意的 律师
Well, Lucille Jackson may beg to differ, counselor.
申请过渡贷款说明她走投无路了
A bridge loan means she's desperate.
我们的条件没有商量余地
Our offer is non-negotiable.
这个条件我今天不会接受 以后也不会
I won't accept this offer today or a year from now.
既然你们不请自来
Now since you've all invited yourselves over,
也请自觉离开吧
feel free to see yourselves out.
刚才我想对珀金斯的事撒谎 你还教训我
So first you attack me for wanting to lie about Perkins,
结果一扭头就撒了谎 真是自打嘴巴
and then you turn around, do the same exact thing?
我没说谎
I wasn't lying.
你说什么
What are you saying to me?
哈维 你到底在说什么
Harvey, what the hell are you saying to me?
珀金斯没有参与此事吗
That Perkins had no involvement whatsoever?
我就是此意 路易
That's exactly what I'm saying, Louis.
他是无辜的
He was innocent.
马兹洛对我们虚报低价也不奇怪
It's no surprise that Mazlo low-balled us.
我只是按规定传述条件
I'm just passing along this offer as a formality.
一千五百万不是什么小数目
$15 million is not insignificant.
但现在不是和解的时候
But now's not the time to settle.
我们必须坚持立场
We have to strengthen our hand.
好吧 我有个问题
All right, here's my problem.
最佳情况是
Best-case scenario.
我们上庭 陪审团判决和解
We go to trial, the jury awards us a settlement,
显然 马兹洛更希望如此
obviously Mazlo appeals that.
那样的话 我三年都别想拿到钱
It's three years before I see any money,
而到时我的基金早就没了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表