剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
The truth is, I came down here to clear my head too.
怎么了
About what?
加布·斯通
Gabby Stone.
那个搞内♥幕♥交易的女孩
The girl who did the insider trading?
其实在交易过后 她就已经察觉到
She actually suspected that something was wrong
有些蹊跷了 但是她又没仔细查
after the trade, but she didn't do anything about it.
她生怕影响到自己的事业
She didn't want to jeopardize her career.
而现在 她要为这个错误
Now she's gonna be paying
付出毕生的代价
for that mistake for the rest of her life.
不管怎样 抱歉打扰你了
Anyway, I'm sorry I ruined your alone time.
办公室见吧
I'll see you back at the office.
我问你点事 尼克
Let me ask you something, Nick.
伯特·金博尔是不是也欠着你的钱没给
Does Burt Kimball drag his feet paying you too?
你说什么
Excuse me?
因为根据我的经验
'Cause in my experience,
那个混♥蛋♥就像铁公鸡一样一毛不拔
getting money from that asshole is like getting blood from a stone.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你懂的
Yes, you do.
我去监狱见过你的委托人之后
See, after I saw your client sitting in jail,
我就在想 她是怎么找到你的
I got to wondering how'd she find you?
-我叫保安了 -请便
- I'm gonna call security. - Absolutely.
后来发现是她的朋友布莱德利推荐的你
See, it turns out that her friend Bradley recommended you.
布莱德利已经在莫雷罗资产公♥司♥
Bradley, who's been at Morello Assets
工作了七年
for the past seven years.
-然后呢 -我查了查
- So? - I checked.
知道我发现了什么吗
You know what I found?
十二年前 你帮伯特·金博尔
You represented Burt Kimball
代理过一场民事诉讼
in a civil suit 12 years ago.
巧合的是你也是卢纳蒂医药公♥司♥
It just so happens you also represented
药物审批过程中的代理律师
Lunardi Pharmaceuticals in their FDA approval proceedings.
那不能说明什么
That doesn't mean anything.
你也知道我跟司法部的关系
You've seen my relationship with the DOJ.
你是希望我把他们引到你这里来
Want me to point them in your direction?
还是主动承认你吃了
Or do you want to admit to me
伯特·金博尔的贿赂
that Burt Kimball's paying you off?
哈维
Harvey,
我不明白
I don't understand.
我还以为这件事已经结束了
I thought all this business was done with.
就快解决了 迪恩
It's almost sorted out, Dean.
我就是来告诉你
I'm just here to let you know
伯特是个骗子
that Burt's a crook.
你说什么
What did you say?
哈维
Harvey.
他利用一个律师定期为他提供内♥幕♥消息
He used a lawyer to periodically provide him with insider information.
只要他一收到消息
Once he got this information,
他就给其中一名交易员发出一份
he handed out one tip sheet
与其他人完全不同的内情通报
different from all the others,
这样的话这名交易员
so the trader,
本案中是加布丽尔·斯通
in this instance, Gabrielle Stone,
就会照着通报下单
would make a trade not knowing
丝毫不会察觉这笔交易是非法的
that she was acting on an illegal tip.
这想法真够天才的
It was actually ingenious.
就算交易遭到质疑
If the trade was ever under suspicion,
连交易员无法指认伯特
even the trader couldn't point to Burt.
你说的够多了 谢谢
We've heard more than enough, thank you.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
斯通女士犯了两个错误
Miss Stone made two mistakes.
第一 她的交易额超过了九百万美元
One, she made a trade for more than $9 million.
其他的交易都没引起司法部的注意
the other was not going to the DOJ.
第二 她这支股票涨停了
The second the stock shot up through the roof.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
哈维 这么多信息我需要消化一下
Harvey, this is a lot to digest.
我帮你简单总结一下好了 迪恩
Well, I'll make it easy for you, Dean.
他就是个毒瘤
He's a cancer.
你留着他 就等着公♥司♥倒闭吧
You don't cut him loose, he's gonna kill your whole company.
你凭什么大摇大摆地来到这里
How dare you walk in here
对我一通诬陷栽赃
and accuse me with these things?
你是我的律师
I mean, you are my lawyer.
不 伯特 我是莫雷罗资产管理公♥司♥的律师
No, Burt, I'm the lawyer for Morello Asset Management.
按照法律规定的话
As far as the law is concerned,
迪恩·莫雷罗才是我的委托人
Dean Morello's my client, not you.
你这个畜生
Dumb son of a bitch.
伯特 你被解雇了
Burt, you're fired.
什么
What?
立即生效
Effective immediately.
你要解雇我吗 就因为这个
You're gonna fire me? Because of this?
希望如你所愿
I hope you're happy.
没有我的话 这公♥司♥便一文不值了
'cause without me, this hedge fund's nothing.
司法部把你铐走的时候我才真的开心
I'll be happy when the department of justice puts your ass in handcuffs.
抓紧时间享受自♥由♥吧 伯特
Enjoy your freedom, Burt,
他们已经在查你了
because they're coming for you.
而且你是加布丽尔·斯通没法比的大人物
And since you're a bigger trophy than Gabrielle Stone,
就别估摸着只蹲十一个月了
you're gonna get a whole lot more than 11 months.
哈维 我希望你知道
Harvey, I want you to know
我对整件事并不知情
that I knew nothing about any of this.
迪恩 我十三岁的时候
Dean, when I was 13 years old,
我的弟弟被邻居家的孩子欺负
my little brother was getting bullied by a kid in the neighborhood.
有一天 我去找那孩子的父亲对质
One day, I confronted the kid's father.
他告诉我他什么都不知道
He told me he didn't know anything about it.
你知道问题在哪吗
You know what his problem was?
知情是他的职责
It was his goddamn job to know.
谢谢你们把我弄出来
Thanks for getting me out.
抱歉没能帮你拿到分红
We're just sorry we couldn't get you your bonus.
那本来就不是我的
It wasn't mine to begin with.
但没钱拿
But without it,
我都不知道怎么付给你们报酬
I don't know how I'm gonna pay you.
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
迪恩·莫雷罗会买♥♥单的
Dean Morello's footing this bill.
你们信任我
You believed in me.
我都不知道该怎么表达自己的感激之情
I can't tell you how grateful I am to both of you.
一秒都没怀疑过你
Never doubted you for a second.
加布 我要给你点东西
Oh, Gabby, I wanted to give you something.
你落在你办公桌上了
Left it on your desk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 我去找点水喝
All right, well, I'm gonna find some water.
别去太久
You don't come back soon,
不然我们要派搜索队找你啦
we're sending out a search party.
你说你一秒都没怀疑过她
You never doubted her for a second?
我确实没怀疑过她一秒
I didn't doubt her for a second.
我怀疑了她好几天
I doubted her for days.
你刚才说的可没这层意思
Yeah, that's not what you just led her to believe.
大家都喜欢偏听偏信嘛
People hear what they want to hear.
我是想问你
Oh, I meant to ask you,
和你对着干的那个大家伙
that big guy that you got in a fight with,
T先生[指加布的直属上司]
Mr. T,
他卷入整个事件了吗
was he in on this whole thing?
没 他只是个傻缺
No, he was just a dick.
那是我在《李尔王》里读到的
That was the most brilliant portrayal
最精彩的描述
of King Lear I have ever seen.
"不要来批怒龙的逆鳞"
"Come not between the dragon and his wrath."
那真是
That was...
今晚谢谢你了 杰西卡 真的
Thank you for tonight, Jessica, really.
这样真不错
This was nice.
真的 真的很好
This is really, really nice.
不客气 路易
You're welcome, Louis.
没错 这样真是很不错
And, yes, this was-- this was really nice.
听着 我想让你知道我有多感激
Listen, I just want you to know how much I appreciate
你为律所所做的一切
everything that you do for this firm.
我为我的工作感到骄傲
I take a lot of pride in my work.
我知道 而且也很擅长你的工作
I know, and you're very good at what you do.
你能在哈维面前这样夸我一次吗
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表