剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你连第一个月都熬不下去就得离职
you're not gonna make it through your first month.
路易·利特要见你
And Louis Litt wants to see you.
-我能问你点事吗 -说吧
- Hey, can I ask you something? - Mm-hmm.
我这领带是不是太细了
This tie, is it too skinny?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Right.
我知道瑞秋已经给你大致介绍过了
I know you had orientation from Rachel,
但我想给你一个特别的欢迎仪式
but I wanted to give you a special welcome from me.
除了我的本职工作外
Amongst other things,
我还是所有助理的纪律官
I'm sort of the disciplinarian of the associates.
-您要见我吗 -是的
- You wanted to see me? - Yes.
是的 加里请进来吧
Gary, please come in.
迈克 这是加里·立波斯奇
Mike, this is Gary Lipsky.
加里是去年事务所里表现最好的助理之一
Gary's one of our most promising associates from last year.
你好
Hi.
加里 皮尔逊女士让我问你
Gary, Ms. Pearson wanted me to ask,
派特可那案子的归档做完了吗
have you completed the Petramco filing?
我哥哥这周过来了
Well, my brother was in over the weekend,
所以我还没来得及做
so I didn't really get to it.
加里 你应该明白的
Look, I mean, Gary, come on.
这已经是我第三次问你了
This is, like, the third time I've had to ask.
我马上就去做
I'll get right on it.
不用了 你被炒了
Don't bother. You're fired.
什么 你不能就这样辞退我
What? You can't fire me.
是的 我可以 而且我已经做了
Oh, yes, I can. And I just did.
去收拾一下你的东西
Go pack up your things.
别在让我在公♥司♥再见到你
Don't you ever show your face in this place again.
我是故意让你看到这一幕的
See, I arranged for you to see that
我们付给助理们很高的薪酬
because we pay our associates very well
并且提供无限的职业发展机会
and we provide the opportunity for unlimited advancement.
所以我们要求高绩效作为回报
But in return we expect results.
明白我的意思了吗
Have I made myself clear?
明白了
Yeah.
很好
Great.
欢迎来到皮尔逊·哈德曼律所
Welcome to Pearson Hardman.
该干什么干什么去吧
Feel free to go back to work.
哈维
Harvey.
我要送你四个字
Okay, I have two words for you.
美艳非凡
Absolutely beautiful.
别以为只有你会对客户施展魅力
You think you're the only one who can charm a client?
沉鱼落雁
Categorically stunning.
新来的小孩工作得怎样
How's the new kid working out?
倾国倾城
Regally hot.
-别犯傻了你 -杰西卡·皮尔逊
- You're an idiot. - Jessica Pearson.
晚安 哈维
Good night, Harvey.
你来我家干吗
What are you doing here?
看体育台
Watching sportscenter.
你不回我的电♥话♥
You won't return my phone calls.
没错 因为你陷害了我
Ah, yeah, because you set me up.
这么快就忘了吗
Do you remember that?
你觉得我是故意的吗
You think I knew about that?
又来了
Here we go.
第五十次说"我被骗了"
Round 50 of I get the shaft
你根本就不知道整件事的过程
because you didn't know the whole story.
早在你引用书里那些话的时候
You knew there were risks
你就该知道这事有风险
when you quoted that crap from that book.
听着 你需要钱
Okay, you needed money,
我像之前一样 给了你一个机会
and I came through with an opportunity like always.
另外 你也不是唯一的受害者
Besides, you weren't the only one who got screwed.
他们当时用枪指着我
They pulled a gun on me.
真的吗
Oh, really?
他们为什么要那么做
And why did they do that?
为了不让我给你报信
To keep me from warning you.
所以你早知道那是个圈套
So you did know.
但那时候已经晚了
Well, not until after it was too late.
现在说什么也晚了
Well, it's too late now.
我可以补偿你
Look, let me make it up to you.
你想补偿我吗
Oh, you want to make it up to me?
把钥匙还我
Give me my key back.
迈克
Michael.
别这样
Come on.
咱们闹僵的话 我活着也没什么意思
You know I don't want to live in a world where we're not tight.
那就去死吧
Then kill yourself.
滚
Get out.
滚出去
Get the hell out.
唐娜 我要...
Donna, I need the--
我还没来得及去...
oh, also I didn't have a chance to--
-嫁给我吧 -那事我也搞定了
- Marry me? - I took care of that too.
我们已经结婚七年了
We've been married for the last seven years.
太好了
Excellent.
德夫林·迈克雷格拒收传票
Umm, Devlin McGreggor's fighting the subpoena.
他们说我们证据不足
They filed a motion to dismiss the case
提出动议要求撤销此案
based on our lack of evidence.
-很好 -是啊
- Good. - Good.
等等 "很好"代表什么
Wait, what do you mean, "Good"?
他们不想交出文件
They don't want to hand over the files.
你戳到了他们的痛处
You pressed where it hurt.
说明找对了位置
You're looking in the right place.
难道你以为他们会坐以待毙吗
Did you think they wouldn't fight back?
现在你倒是提醒我了
Well, I-- now that you mention it.
我的错
Oh, my bad.
我总是忘了 你其实什么也不懂
I keep forgetting you don't actually know anything.
策略在于
The idea is,
敌动我动
you make a move, they make a move.
不断地变化战略 直到获胜
You go back and forth until one of you wins.
万一他们的动议得以通过
Okay, what if they win the motion
这案子被撤销了怎么办
and the case gets dismissed?
那就说明你没自己想象得那么强
You're not as good as you think you are.
真巧啊 哈维
Harvey. What a coincidence.
我正想问你无偿服务案进展怎样了
I was wondering how the pro bono was coming.
我正在全力办理
I'm all over it.
这答案我很满意
That makes me very happy,
如果让我发现
because if I were to find out
你没有全力以赴在办这个案子的话
that you weren't putting in your full effort,
我会很生气
I'd be very upset.
不用担心 胜券在握
No worries. We're all good.
瑞秋 我要你帮个忙
Rachel! Rachel, Rachel, Rachel. I need your help.
我的案子有个听证会
There's a hearing on my subpoena.
我手里已经有三个案子了
I've got three cases in front of you,
你只能排队等了
so you're gonna have to wait in line.
真的不行
No. No, no, no.
我的听证会就在明天
My hearing is tomorrow.
干嘛偏要找我
So why are you coming to me?
因为唐娜告诉我
Because Donna says
你是事务所最棒的调研员
you're the best researcher in the firm.
让我看看那个动议
Let me see the motion.
你竟然有单独的办公室
You have an office?
怎么你能有间办公室
How do you have an office
而我只能坐在隔间里
and I have a cubicle?
如你所言 我是这里最好的调研员
Like you said, I'm the best researcher in the firm.
真的吗
Really?
刚刚那都是我瞎编的
I just made that up.
我根本没空和唐娜说话
I didn't even have time to talk to Donna.
你觉得这很好笑吗
Is this all a joke to you?
我对我的工作是认真的
'Cause I take my job seriously.
真对不起
No, I'm sorry.
我只是...
Look, I was--
你没亲眼见过
look, you weren't there, okay.
我真的关心这个女人
I care about this woman.
她已经走投无路了
She's got nowhere else to turn--
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表