剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我们可以把胜负交给陪审团来判定
We can roll the dice with the jury,
但我更希望进行和解
but I'd rather settle.
好吧 我要赔多少钱
Well, how much would I have to pay?
无需赔偿
Nothing.
你来承担事故的责任
You take responsibility for the accident,
雷的全部损失将由保险公♥司♥承担
and your insurance company makes Ray whole.
作为回报
In return,
我放弃索要诉讼费的权利
I waive my right to collect legal fees.
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
什么也别说了
Don't say anything.
我得维护自己的名誉
I've got a reputation to maintain.
法官大人 为了您的名誉 请公正裁决
That goes for you too, judge.
真该死 特雷弗 我给你留了五条留言
Damn it, Trevor. I left you like five messages.
你兄弟跟谁都只是玩玩 真好
Good to know your boy's flaky with everyone.
我是来寻私仇的
I was taking it personal.
你想要什么
What do you want?
特雷弗欠我的五万块钱没还
Well, Trevor owes us $50,000 he's never paid,
你得拿钱来赎他
so you're gonna bail him out.
听着 我没那么多钱给你
Listen, I don't have that kind of money, okay? I can't.
如果你一小时内不带着钱过来
Well, if you're not down here in an hour with it,
我们就要特雷弗好看
we're gonna take it out on Trevor.
告诉他钱在哪里
Tell him where the money is.
千万不要露面
Whatever you do, don't show up.
特雷弗
Trevor!
你有一个小时的时间
You have one hour.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
你在庭审中途离席
What do you think you're doing,
你觉得那么做合适吗
leaving in the middle of a trial?
我有事要去处理
I got some things to take care of.
你是说有人需要你帮忙吧
You mean someone to take care of.
你从没和特雷弗断绝联♥系♥ 对吧
You never cut Trevor off, did you?
是啊 没断 我的朋友遇上麻烦了
No, I didn't. My friend's in trouble,
我要去帮他
and I'm gonna help him.
你知道吗 瘾君子都是这副德行
You know what? This is what addicts do.
每当事情有点起色 他们就会出岔子
The second they start making progress, they screw up,
因为在惨败之前
because deep down they think
他们深信 成功只是早晚的问题
it's only a matter of time until they fail.
他们宁愿从半山腰掉下来 也不会坚持到山顶
They'd rather fall from the third floor than the penthouse.
你说什么也不能阻止我
Nothing you say can stop me.
那么你就告诉我到底发生了什么事
Then tell me what the hell's going on.
身上没装窃听器
He's clean. No wires.
确定吗
Are you sure?
当然 我很确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
上次那个男人 你就没查出来
You remember what happened with the guy.
他可有三百磅重啊
He was 300 pounds.
你到底是什么身份
Now, who'd you say you were again?
特雷弗的律师
Trevor's lawyer.
特雷弗根本没提到他还有个律师
Trevor didn't mention a lawyer.
他不知道自己雇了我
He doesn't know he hired me.
过来
Come on.
把公文包打开
Open the briefcase.
尼玛我要的钱呢
Where's the goddamn money?
这张照片是我公♥司♥的安全录像机抓拍的
That photo is a screen shot, taken from my firm's security video.
我们知道了你们的长相
We know what you look like.
如果迈克·罗斯在接下来五分钟里
And if Mike Ross doesn't hear from me
没有收到我的消息 他就会报♥警♥了
in the next five minutes, he's calling the police.
不 小子 你过来可不是为了威胁我们的
No, man. You're not comin' in here and threatenin' us.
你被指控犯有绑♥架♥罪 敲诈罪和贩毒罪
You're looking at kidnapping, extortion, and drug-dealing,
而我的快速拨号♥键三
and the district attorney
就能联♥系♥到地区检察官
happens to be number three on my speed dial.
既然我们要蹲那么很久的监狱
Well, if we're looking at all that time,
你就再加上一项谋杀罪
you might as well add murder.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
这是律师聘用合同
Retainer agreement.
你在这把字一签
If you sign right here,
你就是我的客户了
you'll become one of my clients.
到时候即使我想告你
And I won't be able to testify against you,
法律也不允许
even if I wanted to.
钱的问题怎么解决
What about the money?
这个信封里有一万
This envelope contains $10,000.
你就当做是特雷弗欠款的首♥付♥金吧
Consider it a down payment on Trevor's debt.
但我要说明一件事
Only here's the thing,
我可从不做无偿的事
I don't do pro bono work.
我的律师聘用合同
And my retainer agreement
正好要求付一万的首♥付♥金
requires a down payment of $10,000.
现在 作为你的律师 我的工作是给你提建议
Now, as your attorney, my job is to give you advice.
我的建议就是
So here's the deal.
签了协议
Sign the agreement.
我不是要你别来嘛
I thought I said not to come.
你还记得五年级时欠我的40块吗
Remember that 40 bucks from the fifth grade you owe me?
你要是死了 我找谁要去
If you were dead, how would I collect?
老天
oh, man.
我真抱歉 只是...
I'm sorry, I just...
跟我在一起 你总是麻烦不断
Put you in trouble just by hanging out with you.
那你为什么要这样
So why'd you do it?
因为我是个混♥蛋♥
'cause I'm a dick.
你肯定没想到 你把我保释出来没多久
Bet you didn't think you'd have to save my ass
又要救我的命
so soon after bailing me out.
不是我救了你的命
I wasn't the one who saved you.
对 作为你的朋友
Yeah. Well, as a friend,
那家伙还真让我羞愧
the guy puts me to shame.
相信我 哈维不是我朋友
Harvey's not my friend, trust me.
谁信你 他可不是为了我而两肋插刀的
Well, he didn't put his ass on the line because of me.
听着 我已争取将你的罪罚降到了最低
Listen, I pled you down to a misdemeanor--
酗酒和妨害治安罪 我也帮你付了罚金
Drunk and disorderly. And I paid the fine.
我觉得你最好还是
I think it might be a good idea
出城去躲躲吧
if you got out of town for a while.
蒙大拿[美国州名]
Montana.
你不是说想痛改前非嘛
Well, you said you wanted a clean slate.
我觉得你在巴士上呆上20小时就差不多了
I figured 20 hours on a bus ought to do the trick.
那是那是 确实管用
Oh, yeah, it'll do me good.
我回来后
When I get back,
第一个电♥话♥会打给谁 你懂的
You know who the first person I'm gonna call is.
对 谁会接电♥话♥ 你也懂的
Yeah. The one person you know who'll answer.
给你的
For you.
这是什么
What's this?
真高兴你终于无偿受理案件了
I'm very happy you took ray on pro bono.
这样你反而能为我们的服务买♥♥单了
You, on the other hand, can afford our services.
你这是要我自己
You want me
花钱雇我自己去为我自己打官司吗
to pay me to represent me?
对呀 一小时一千 总共十小时
Mm-hmm. Ten hours at $1,000 an hour.
还是你自己算算吧
Eh, yeah, I'll let you do the math.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
那我告诉你我对什么是认真的
I'll tell you what I am serious about.
我听说你终于开始教那孩子本事了
I hear you're finally mentoring the kid.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
真的吗 你不懂 我懂
Really, because I understand
你把那个小狗的比喻用到他身上了
that you dropped the puppy analogy on him,
就像当初我对你一样
which is exactly what I used on you.
大概是不经意间说出口的
May have slipped out by accident.
经意不经意并不重要
Well, accident, on purpose,
真正重要的事是
The really important thing is,
我比你高[职位也是]
is that I'm taller than you.
记得要乖
Yeah.
不错 你穿那件更显瘦
Yup, you look much thinner in that.
那事是你嫁祸给我的 是男人就承认
You planted that story, be man enough to own it.
哈维 我可买♥♥不通那些小报记者
I don't traffic in the tabloids, Harvey.
但我知道不论是谁嫁祸给你的
But I can see how whoever planted this
肯定觉得很可笑
might find it amusing.
你看 我们伟大的哈维斗士
You know, the great Harvey specter
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表