剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第一季 第九集
迈克 小心
No, Mike, stop.
-抱歉 -稳住
- Sorry - Smooth.
你有跳芭蕾舞的潜质
You would made a nice ballerina.
我的身体柔韧性确实比较好
I'm not gonna apologize for my lithe physique, okay?
而且 我高中的时候
And, by the way, I was on the wrestling team
是摔跤队的 所以...
in high school, so...
好笑吗
Is something funny?
我只是在想象你跟别人摔跤的情景
I'm just trying to imagine you fighting someone.
我能弄死你
I would kill you.
-你根本碰不到我 -为什么
- You wouldn't touch me. - Why not?
因为你只会盯着我的紧身裤
Because you'd be too busy staring at me in tights.
我哪有
No, I wouldn't.
你刚才就盯着呢
You're doing it right now.
你又没穿紧身裤
You're not wearing any tights.
我还没穿内♥裤♥呢
I'm not wearing any underwear.
我... 你...
I'm--you--
好了 威廉姆斯太太
Okay, so, Mrs. Williams,
等肯尼·沃达斯科那边一结束
We're gonna take you to the deposition
我就带您去取证 好吗
as soon as Kenny Verdasco's finished, all right?
你们真是倒霉
You two draw the short straw?
您说什么
I'm sorry?
你们要把癌症病人聚在一起
You're in charge of corralling the cancer patients.
这可不是什么好差事
It's not the most glamorous duty in the world.
我感觉你们俩配合挺默契的
I supposed you two don't mind working together.
你们在一起多久了
How long you been dating?
不 我有女朋友了
No, no, I'm sort of seeing someone--
你们迟早会在一起的
It's gonna happen sooner or later.
-打扰一下 -抱歉 请稍等
- Excuse me. - Excuse me for a moment.
有什么事吗
Yes?
不好意思 我想我走错了
I'm sorry, I think I'm in the wrong place.
你是来为爱默生石油公♥司♥的案子作证的吗
Are you here for the Emerson Petroleum deposition?
不 我是哈维·斯佩克特的老朋友
No, no, I'm an old friend of Harvey Specter's.
这地方太大了 搞得我晕头转向
This place is huge. I just get turned around.
能告诉我怎么走吗
Maybe you can point me in the right direction.
没问题
No problem.
看到那边的门了吗
You just see those doors right there?
穿过去乘电梯
Go through to the elevators,
上两层
Then up two floors,
然后向右转
and then you're gonna take a right,
走到大厅 你就会看到唐娜了
and down the hall, and you'll see Donna.
唐娜 太好了 谢谢你
Donna. Great, thanks.
特拉维斯·坦纳
Travis Tanner.
迈克·罗斯 很高兴见到你
Mike Ross. Good to meet you.
我也是 迈克
Pleasure to meet you, too, Mike.
慢走
Take care.
我和我的妻子艾米丽
My wife Emily and I,
把我在军队挣的钱都攒了下来
we saved every dollar I made in the army,
六年前 我们从纽约的苹果溪
and we moved here from Apple Creek, New York,
搬到这里
six years ago.
我们买♥♥了一栋砂石房♥
We bought a brownstone,
在花♥园♥里种了番茄
and planted a tomato garden.
和邻居一起吃烧烤
We had barbecues with the neighbors.
梦想已然成真
It was--it was a dream come true.
但被诊断出肺癌之后
After being diagnosed with lung cancer,
我就无法工作了
I couldn't work anymore.
有时候甚至上楼
I mean, there's times I have difficulty
去看看我女儿都很困难
even going up the stairs to my daughter's room.
你在苹果溪高中念过书 是吧
You attended Apple Creek High School, is that right?
四年都在那里念的
All four years.
你的高中是1985年建的
You high school was built in 1985.
那里以前是做什么的
What was there before?
一座油井
An oil well,
是爱默生石油公♥司♥旗下运营的
Owned and operated by Emerson Petroleum.
肯尼 为什么那所高中被关闭了
Now, Kenny, why was the high school shut down?
因为有200个曾经
Because 200 people who taught at
在苹果溪高中任教或上学的人
or attended Apple Creek High were diagnosed
都被诊断出了癌症
with some form of cancer.
抱歉打断一下
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
拉里 给你的
That's for you, Larry.
相信我 挺不错的 看看吧
Trust me, it's good. Use it.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
都在里面呢 拉里
It's all in there, Larry.
你是唐娜吗
Hey, are you Donna?
是的 有何贵干
Yeah, can I help you?
迈克·罗斯让我来找你
Yeah, Mike Ross told me to find you.
图书室里有个原告晕倒了
We were in the library and one of the plaintiffs fainted,
-他们不知所措了 -天呐
- hit their head. - Oh, my gosh.
好吧 我这就去 谢谢你
Okay, I'm on it. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你走错了
Wrong office.
哈维 不得不承认 让肯尼·沃达斯科
Harvey, I have to admit, great job making Kenny Verdasco
作为集体诉讼的代表是对的
the face of your class action suit.
我不认识什么肯尼·沃达斯科
I don't know who Kenny Verdasco is.
那你最好弄清楚
Oh, well, you better find out.
你还是先做个自我介绍吧
How about for starters you introduce yourself
不然我就叫保安了 唐娜
or I'm calling security. Donna!
别紧张 我叫特拉维斯·坦纳
Relax, relax. Name's Travis Tanner.
你就是特拉维斯·坦纳
You're Travis Tanner?
你听说过我
You've heard of me.
没有
No.
我是克莱德·麦克菲律所的资深合伙人
I'm a senior partner with Clyde-Macphee.
-我们律所在波士顿 -就算是红袜队
- We're based in Boston. - So are the Red Sox.
波士顿红袜队是美国职棒老牌强队
我也一样不待见
I don't give a shit about them either.
真有趣
That's funny.
可发生在肯尼·沃达斯科身上的事情
You know what's not funny, is what's happening
就没那么有趣了
to Kenny Verdasco.
现在 他们正在问及他的父母
At this moment, they're asking him about his parents,
他们都是重度烟民 不良嗜好啊
both heavy smokers. Nasty habit.
是的 他们每天抽一包
Yes, a pack a day each.
我18岁之前都和他们住在一起
I lived with them till I was 18.
然后他们会问他在服役期间
And then they'll ask how in the army
怎么会接触镍 铬和碳氢化合物
he was exposed to Nickel, Chromium, and hydrocarbons.
我是一名步兵
I was an infantry soldier.
这种事情我别无选择
I didn't have much choice in the matter.
更不用说他在十年前
Not to mention the frivolous lawsuit
对施莱沃连锁杂货店的恶意诉讼
he filed ten years ago against the Shriver Grocery Chain.
我不是恶意的
It wasn't frivolous.
我滑倒时把手肘骨摔碎了
I slipped and shattered my elbow.
他们的工作都做得这么到位了
If they're doing such a great job down there,
那你来找我♥干♥什么
what are you doing up here in my office?
因为那些材料是我提供的
'cause I gave them all that.
等他们出来的时候
And when they walk out that door,
我就会来个落井下石
I'm gonna be the one who fires their asses.
那你是来给我打气的吗
So you coming to me for a pep talk?
你很有前途啊 老兄
You're gonna do great, kiddo.
不 爱默生石油公♥司♥
No, you see, Emerson Petroleum
马上就要输了
was gonna lose this case.
所以他们来找我挽救局面
So they called me in to fix the situation.
当我打败皮尔逊·哈德曼律所时
And when I beat Pearson Hardman,
不希望有人说
I don't want anyone saying
那是因为他们未派出强将
it was because they didn't send in their best.
抱歉让你失望了
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you,
这案子是杰西卡·皮尔逊亲自接手的
but Jessica Pearson's handling this case herself.
如果你觉得她还算不上强将
And if you think that she's not the best,
为什么不去找她较量较量呢
why don't you take a run at her and find out?
好了 我明白你的意思
All right, look, I hear what you're saying,
但事情是这样的
But here's the thing.
我知道你清楚我是谁
I know that you know who I am.
我还知道你在大四的时候
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表