剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
不 我知道她会帮你的
No, I know mom's gonna take your side.
-因为我是对的 -第三
- Because I'd be right. - Point three.
界限分明
Chinese wall.
不准动用我的内部文件
You can't access any internal documents that I create.
让杰西卡看看我们的实力
Let's make Jessica proud.
我们处理得当的话 就能皆大欢喜
We do this right, everyone walks away happy.
很好
Wonderful.
别担心 他斗不过我们
Don't worry. We'll still crush him.
-我听到了 -我故意的
- I heard that. - You were meant to.
打个赌怎么样
Care to make a wager?
我们的职责是让姐妹俩都满意而归
Our job is to make both sisters happy.
怎样知道谁赢了呢
How do we know who wins?
到时候就知道了
We'll know.
-赌金照旧吗 -不
- Usual amount? - No.
我这次想换赌注
I think we should change it up this time.
我赢了 迈克归我
I win, I get Mike.
我又不是动产 凭什么拿我当赌注
You can't bet me like I'm chattel, Louis.
反正他也赢不了
It's not like he's gonna win.
-一个月 -十天
- One month. - Ten days.
-哈维 -两周
- Harvey. - Two weeks.
-九天 -哈维
- Nine days. - Harvey!
好吧 就这样 十天
All right, you know what? Fine. Ten days.
你赢了想要什么
And in return?
这不好办啊 你的东西
Well, that's tough because anything you have
我都看不上眼
I wouldn't want.
什么 你拿我当赌注 却什么都不要吗
What? You're gonna bet me for nothing?
哈维
Harvey?
哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey specter.
亚利桑德拉·利兹
Alexandra Leeds.
听说你在检察院上班
I hear you're working for the Attorney General's office.
而你在为专♥制♥资本家奋战
And you're fighting for the oppressive capitalists.
是为专♥制♥资本家打赢官司
Winning for the oppressive capitalists.
不错嘛 我们有必要吃个饭
Good for you. We should have lunch.
聊一聊
Catch up.
谁告诉你我今晚会过来
Who told you I was coming here tonight?
没人告诉我
No one.
我们五年没见面了
I haven't seen you in five years.
你只想聊一聊吗
You wanna catch up?
你是有求于我吧 不止一顿饭那么简单
You want something from me, and it isn't lunch.
我想和你聊聊卡梅隆·丹尼斯
I want to talk about Cameron Dennis.
一米八二 双鱼座 卷发
Six feet, Pisces, wavy hair.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我已经十多年没和他共事了
I haven't worked for Cameron in over a decade.
有什么好聊的
What's there to talk about?
总检察长在调查一项指控
The Attorney General is investigating allegations
查到他为了给被告定罪 故意隐瞒证据
that he systematically buried evidence to get convictions.
那就去找他的同事聊吧
So talk to people who actually work with the guy.
不 问题就在此 他是上级
No, that's the problem. He's still their boss.
没人敢多说什么
Nobody's talking.
我也是
Neither am I.
吃饭还是走人 请便 祝你好运
Over lunch or anywhere else. So best of luck.
哈维
Harvey.
我本来只想和你吃个饭
I was hoping for some lunch.
在大陪审团裁定前
I'm having you subpoenaed
我会给你发来作证传票的
to testify before a grand jury.
好好享用晚餐
Enjoy your dinner.
代我向卡梅隆问好
Give Cameron my best.
哈维
Harvey.
很高兴你能来 你好吗
Glad you could make it. How are you?
今早的"偶遇" 你打的是什么算盘
Tell me about the bullshit run-in that you staged this morning.
你等了多久
How long did you have to wait
才"偶遇"到我的
so that you could pretend to be surprised to see me?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
你从不早到 但我不想太冒险
You're never early, but I didn't want to cut it too close.
我刚才也"偶遇"了亚利桑德拉·利兹
I also just had another little run-in with Alexandra Leeds.
你打算拖我下水吗
You really want to drag me into this?
别激动 哈维
Calm down, Harvey.
我不会拖你下水的
I'm not dragging you into anything.
他们倒是想把我拖下水
They're dragging me into this.
借口说是因为换届选举 我想提醒你一下
It's election year nonsense, and I wanted to warn you.
你把我叫来是为了提醒我吗
So you asked me here to warn me?
是啊 还要确认一下你是站在我这边的
Yeah, and to reassure myself that you've got my back.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
我倒是能招架得住 但还是很高兴有你在
It's nothing I can't handle, but I'm glad you're here.
听着 哈维
Look, Harvey.
虽说我们之间有很多不同之处
Whatever differences we had,
但我们曾并肩奋战
we were a good team.
事实是
The truth is that...
若有证据证明我们之前判错了案子
If anything taints the work that we did,
对我们都不利
It'll be bad for both of us.
你在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
当然不是 这只是事实
Not at all. It's just reality.
我们将罪犯绳之以法了 哈维
We put away bad people, Harvey.
我们历经千辛 最终打赢了官司
We fought tough battles, and we won.
是我教你怎么赢的
I taught you how to win.
那不是你所教我的
That's not exactly what you taught me.
我知道你不赞成我们打赢官司的方式
I know that you didn't always approve of the means,
但我们都清楚 结果是对的
but we both know that the end result was always right.
你说话还是这么有信服力
You're still the best smooth-talker I know.
就用你的说话技巧脱身
Use it now. Talk your way out of this.
摆平此事 如果闹上法庭
Settle. 'cause if this goes to court,
你的丑事会被抖出来的
there are skeletons to be found.
他们查不到的
They won't find them.
你这么认为吗
You wanna bank on that?
我站在你这边
I have your back.
但我不会主动帮你
I am not volunteering anything.
即使迫不得已
But if push comes to shove,
我也不会为自己作伪证
I won't perjure myself.
为了你也不行
Not even for you.
与反基♥督♥徒共进晚餐 感觉如何
How was dinner with the antichrist?
有你的传票
Subpoena came for you.
准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
如果是你会怎么做
What would you do?
抱歉 你没事吧
I'm sorry. Are you feeling okay?
竟然询问我的意见
You just asked my advice.
这么多年来
All these years--
还是头一次吧
Yeah, I think that's a first.
你也在场 你会怎么做
You were there. What would you do?
我会把实情都说出来
I'd tell them everything.
眼看卡梅隆垮掉
I'd watch Cameron go down.
然后办场聚会 喝点香槟
I'd throw a party. I'd drink champagne.
再美美地睡上一觉
I'd go to bed, and I'd sleep like a baby after I did it.
是吗 正面回答我的问题
Really? Don't equivocate.
他是个祸害 哈维
He's poison, Harvey.
离开他是明智的
Leaving there was huge.
不然你的前途就完了
You could've gone down a dark road.
如果换做是我 也会离开他的
And I'm telling you, I would not have followed.
我刚从报社回来
I just got back from the paper.
那地方不错 有增值的潜力
Nice place. It's a growing asset.
还可以进行扩建
There's opportunity for expansion.
如果我们帮凯尔茜打赢案子
If we get this thing for Kelsey,
她这辈子都不用愁了
I think she's set.
我在那里见到艾维斯了
I saw Elvis there.
很好
Great.
激动人心啊
Exciting.
我是不是打扰你们谈话了
Am I interrupting something, or...?
晚餐吃得不开心吗
Dinner didn't go well?
还行 叙了叙旧
It was okay. Old times.
你觉得没事就好
If that's how you want to play it.
讨论一下给路易的提案吧
Let's talk about this proposal for Louis.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表