剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
and that transaction had nothing to do with the firm.
扯淡
Bullshit.
那笔钱不是马兹洛给你的赃款 就是封口费
You either took your cut from Mazlo, or it was hush money.
不管怎样 除非供出马兹洛
Either way, you're gonna live the rest of your life
不然你下半辈子都只能做个下等人了
as a pariah, or you give up Mazlo now.
这是在取证还是审讯
Is this a deposition or an inquisition?
真是荒谬 我可以把记录给你看
This is ridiculous. I can show you the records.
你当然可以 因为就是你
Oh, sure you can. Because you're the guy
捏造了按揭证券的亏损
who invented losses in mortgage-backed securities
其实你根本就没买♥♥
when you never even bought them.
这没我的份
I had no part in that.
但是你很清楚这件事 却没有阻拦
But you were aware of it, and you did nothing about it.
够了 路易
Come on, Louis.
我可以喝杯水吗
Can I get a glass of water, please?
不可以 我们这里没水
You can't get any water. We don't have any.
只要你供出马兹洛 就不用受这份罪了
You give up Mazlo now, and this all stops.
好了 这样吧
All right, that's-- that's it.
我的委托人需要休息一下
My client needs a break.
我们十分钟后再继续
We can continue this in ten minutes.
我才刚刚开始
I'm just getting started.
我不明白了 她看起来很可爱
I don't get it. She looks so sweet.
别被照片蒙了
Don't let the photo fool you.
她可不是邻家女孩
She's less "girl next door"
更像是个不良少女
and more "girl with the dragon tattoo."
安厦建筑公♥司♥的案子让我无暇他顾
Look, my plate's full with Stable Shelters.
我要你去调查杰罗姆的女儿
I need you to look into Jerome's daughter.
你怎么不请个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Why didn't you just hire a private investigator?
因为一旦出现问题
Because if there's a problem,
侦探解决不了
an investigator can't fix it.
我不只是杰罗姆的律师
I'm not just a lawyer to Jerome, okay?
我就像电影《教父》里的罗伯特·杜瓦尔
I'm--I'm more like Robert Duvall in the Godfather.
罗伯特·杜瓦尔:教父的养子 职业为律师
是他的顾问
His consigliere.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
就是如果你是他的罗伯特·杜瓦尔
Just if you're his Robert Duvall,
你转而拜托我
you're coming to me,
所以严格来讲 我就是你的罗伯特·杜瓦尔
so technically i'm your Robert Duvall.
你是我的弗雷多
You're my Fredo.
弗雷多:教父的次子 最终被弟弟麦克所杀
弗雷多 不是
Fredo? No.
罗伯特 珀金斯怎么了
Robert, what the hell happened to Perkins?
问问你那凶狠的同事吧
Ask that pit bull of yours.
不 实际上
No, actually.
我更喜欢女按♥摩♥师
I prefer a female masseuse?
如果... 我一会打给你好吗
If that-- can I call you right back?
一会就好 好的 再见
Right back. Okay, bye.
珀金斯刚才被抬上担架
Perkins just got wheeled out on stretcher.
他是中暑了吧
Well, he couldn't handle the heat.
说不定是假装的
He's probably faking it.
你脑子在想什么 我还没来就开始取证
What were you thinking, starting that deposition without me?
我怎么知道 也许你正忙着...
I don't know. Maybe if you were doing your jo--
-不 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
盖勒发来消息 珀金斯没有装病
It's from Geller. Perkins wasn't faking anything.
我们断送了安东尼·马兹洛的性命
Our best chance to nail Anthony Mazlo's dead.
他不愿配合取证
Well, he blew off the deposition,
我只是想让他知道我们不是好惹的
so I was just picking up the slack.
我是想让珀金斯不安
I was letting Perkins sweat.
这是我的策略 但全让你搞砸了
It was a tactic, which you completely undermined.
他被我整得远远不是焦躁这么简单了
I believe I made him sweat and then some.
你对自己的所作所为很骄傲吗
Are you actually proud of what you did?
就我个人而言
As far as I'm concerned,
无论那家伙发生了什么事
whatever happened to that guy
都是他咎由自取
was a result of his own guilt,
我也不会因为向他这个罪犯取证
and I will not apologize for deposing a criminal
而诚恳道歉的
in a vigorous manner.
珀金斯的死 让案件变得棘手
Losing Perkins is a complication.
我们得加倍努力
We're just gonna have to work harder
追查出马兹洛的资金下落
to unearth Mazlo's money trail.
就目前的情况
As for what happened,
我已经和医院交涉过了
I've spoken to the hospital,
死因是肺栓塞
and cause of death was a pulmonary embolism.
跟你没有任何关系
It was nothing you did.
那这功劳能算我的吗
Would it be okay if I took the credit?
路易 我要和哈维单独说两句
Louis, I need to have a word with Harvey.
好吧
Okay.
金融犯罪案是那家伙的专长
Financial crime is that man's forte.
我承认 他越权了
Yes, he overstepped his rank,
但我不打算玉石俱焚
but I'm not about to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
路易就是那块"石头"
Louis is the bathwater.
信不信由你 哈维
Believe it or not, harvey,
跟你合作可不是件容易事
You can be a real pain in the ass to work with too.
我觉得我很好相处啊
I get along with me just fine.
我不打算告诉露西尔·杰克森
Yes, well, I'm not about to tell Lucille Jackson
我们打不赢这场官司是由于我们合不来
that we didn't win because we couldn't work together.
你得适应和路易一起工作
You need to figure out how to collaborate with Louis.
罗拉·詹森假身份证上的名字
So the name on Lola Lensen's fake I.D.
并不是她凭空捏造的
wasn't just pulled from thin air.
而是清泉钻井公♥司♥的一名财务总监助理
Belongs to an assistant controller at Clarity Drilling.
跟我说这些干嘛
You're telling me this why?
不是你让我查的吗
You wanted me to look into it.
我没让你解释问题所在
I didn't ask you to explain the problem to me.
而是要你解决问题
I asked you to fix it for me.
路易真的杀人了吗
Did Louis really kill a guy?
这是你们助理之间传出的闲话吗
Is that what the associate rumor mill's been churning out?
实际上 我觉得是他挑的头
Actually, I think he started it.
他还声称自己1米88
He also claims that he's 6'2"
满头秀发
with a full head of hair.
满头秀发的路易 真有他的
Louis with hair. That's good.
你是怎么过唐娜那一关的
How'd you get past Donna?
你是趁她上厕所的时候进来的吧
You waited till she peed, didn't you?
那女人的憋尿功力了得
I mean, the woman retains water like a camel.
我发现
I see that the, uh,
你没有史上最伟大乐队的唱片
greatest band of all time is conspicuously absent.
你指的是哪个乐队 路易
And who would that be, Louis?
一个叫皇后的英国小乐队
I don't know. A little British band called Queen?
我早该料到你会这么说
Should have seen that coming.
真正的音乐家
You know, real musicians,
是不画眼线的
they don't wear eyeliner.
是吗 你怎么不去跟
Really? Why don't you tell that
摇滚歌♥手"王子"说说呢
to the artist formerly known as Prince,
他的本名就叫普林斯[王子]
Who's... once again named Prince?
你想干嘛 路易
What do you want, Louis?
既然我们一起工作
I think now that we're working together,
就得制定一些基本原则
we should set some ground rules.
原则一 永远别碰我的唱片
First rule, never touch my records.
以及这个办公室里的任何东西
or anything else in this office.
好吧
Fine.
包括这里的家具
That includes the furniture.
我想和你和睦相处
I'm trying to build a rapport with you.
好吗
Okay?
我们的关系还需要慢慢磨合
I mean, I think our relationship needs a little work.
等我们五周年结婚纪念的时候
Let's hold off the couples counseling
再考虑婚姻咨♥询♥吧
Until our fifth anniversary.
你觉得怎么样
Don't you think?
听着 马兹洛的律师加速了案件审理的进度
Look, Mazlo's lawyer moved to push up the trial.
他们知道我们需要时间寻找其他证人
They know we need time to cultivate another witness.
那我们就忽悠他们
I say we bluff.
我可以说 珀金斯的律师一走出房♥门
I mean, Perkins implicated Mazlo
就向马兹洛做出了暗示
the minute his lawyer walked out of the room.
那是瞎说 路易
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表