剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
It's a classic maneuver.
-她让我以为这是我的主意 -你怎么知道的
- She made me think it was my idea. - How do you know that?
因为这招是我教她的
'Cause I taught her how to do it.
现在他们知道迪贝克的公♥司♥实力有多强
So now they see how strong Debeque's company is,
所以想要收♥购♥
and they wanna buy it.
而且他们会在斯科特回伦敦之前就开始运营
And they'll be running it by the time Scottie's back in London.
哇 我才离开你两天 就出了篓子
Wow. I leave you alone for two days...
对 这次是我的错
Yeah, this is my mistake.
这就像哈雷彗星一样罕见
This is Halley's comet.
仔细看吧 因为不会再有下次了
Take a good look, 'cause it won't happen again.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我想知道迪贝克最值钱的酒店有哪些
I wanna know which of Debeque's hotels are the most valuable
还有我们最快要多久才能让它们上市
and how fast we can get them on the market.
等等 你想让迪贝克卖♥♥掉他最好的酒店吗
Wait, you want Debeque to sell his best hotels?
这叫做弃车保帅
It's called the crown jewel defense.
我们放弃最值钱的资产
We unload the highest grossing assets,
这会让别人对他的公♥司♥失去兴趣
and we make ourselves look undesirable.
迪贝克绝对不会同意的
Debeque'll never agree to that.
相信我 迪贝克对他的公♥司♥倾注了巨大的心血
Trust me. Debeque has enough passion for his company
为了保全大局 他不会计较这点得失
that he'll be willing to chop off an arm to save the body.
好吧
Okay.
你过目不忘 是吧
You know you had that memorized the first time you read it, right?
是啊 但我还没过目完呢
Yeah, but I didn't finish reading it
因为有个证人在我眼前晃来晃去
because a certain witness chose to be distracting.
那还真是难为你了
That must've been rough for you.
是啊 很纠结
Yeah, you have no idea.
哪儿有水
Where can I get some water?
我怕等会儿嗓子会哑
I need to make sure my voice holds up.
就在那边
Right there.
我们来订个协议
I'll make you a deal.
赢了的可以得到那个妞
The winner gets the girl.
我可不想再跟你订什么协议了
You know, I'm never gonna make another deal with you again.
-是吗 为什么
- No? - Why not?
-你是不是要迟到了 -没错
- Aren't you late for... - Oh, I am.
他们让我想起了少不更事的你和我
They remind me of a younger, less attractive you and me.
拜托别说这种话
Please don't say things like that.
我知道你在操纵赌局
And I know that you rigged the lottery
好让迈克遭受凯尔的蹂躏
so that Mike would get Kyle.
操纵也好 推动也好 只是说法不同
Please. Rigged, expedited, they're all just words.
况且 你不想看你的小朋友如何表现吗
Besides, don't you wanna see what your boy is made of?
你是想让我也下注吗
You talking bet?
-没错 -赌金跟以前一样
- Yeah. - Usual amount.
那就这么定了
I believe we have a wager.
你知道吗 有些人洗过澡才会来上班
Well, you know what? Some of us shower before we go to work.
-斯佩克特先生 -省省吧
- Mr. Specter-- - You know what? Save it.
好吧
Right.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
-很好 -很好
-Good. - Good?
-没错 -那就好
- Yeah. - Good.
上庭作证之前吃安定
Is it inappropriate to take a xanax
是不是不太好呢
if you're a witness in a trial?
我见过有些委托人做得更过分
I've seen clients do much worse.
其实 我不是委托人
Actually, I'm not a client.
我是来为我朋友的模拟庭审做证人的
I'm a witness in a friend's mock trial.
记住一点 如果进展不顺利
One thing-- if you get into trouble,
就不要再针对案情 要针对人
don't play the case. Play the man.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
好律师会去研究事实
Good lawyers worry about facts.
而伟大的律师则研究对手
Great lawyers worry about their opponents.
凯尔骄傲自大 手段奸猾
Kyle is cocky and devious.
想办法利用这点打败他
Figure out a way to use that against him.
明白 还有吗
Okay. Anything else?
狠狠地教训他一顿
Kick his ass.
-你的朋友是谁 -迈克·罗斯
- Who's your friend? - Oh, uh, Mike Ross.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
算是吧 虽然公♥司♥很大
Uh, yeah. Uh, it's a big firm,
但我知道他是谁
but I know who he is.
是吧
Yeah.
天啊 我不知道我怎么这么紧张
God, I don't know why I'm so nervous.
我知道这对他很重要
I just know this is a big deal to him,
我不想让他失望
and I don't wanna let him down.
西德尼·汤普森在一个聚会上开了个玩笑
Sydney Thompson was at a party and made a joke.
她并无恶意 也没想到会被信以为真
It wasn't meant to be mean or to be taken as fact,
更不希望将其公开
and it most certainly was never meant to be public.
辩方将会证明...
The defense will show--
西德尼·汤普森明知自己的行为
That Sydney Thompson chose to publicly
会损害莉娜·兰德斯的名誉
defame her boss with an impression
及其公♥司♥的利益
that she knew would be damaging,
却依然公开诽谤了她的老板
both to Lena Lunders' reputation and her company.
我方传唤莉娜·兰德斯出庭作证
I call Lena Lunders to the stand.
呃 你要休息一下吗
Uh...do you need a minute?
不
No.
我可以继续 谢谢关心
I can continue. Thank you.
请开始吧
Please.
我是个自食其力的女人
I'm a self-made woman.
我一手建立起全球联盟
I created the Global Initiative
专门解决第三世界国家的问题
to target problems in third-world countries.
我很看重自己的事业
I take my work very seriously,
如果有人拿这个开玩笑
and if a joke can be made of that,
请便
fine.
但是作为一个身居高位的女人
But as a woman in power,
人们只看到你的成功的一面
people look at your success and label you.
他们不知道一个女人
They don't know the complexity it takes
要在这一行取得成功有多艰难
for a woman to succeed in this business.
如果有人贬低你辛苦取得的成就
And when someone undermines that,
那...
well...
我们就不得不为自己抗辩了
we have to fight for ourselves...
不是吗 法官大人
Don't we, your honor?
反对
Objection.
你是在阐述做职场女性很艰难吗
So it's hard to be a woman in business?
这和本案的事实毫无关系
That has nothing to do with the facts of this case.
要想了解你的委托人给兰德斯小姐
Well, we can only understand the damage
造成了多大损失 我们必须充分理解
your client has done by fully understanding the care
她是如何苦心树立起威信的
with which Miss Lunders has built her reputation.
对不起
Um, I'm sorry.
你能再问一遍吗
Can you ask me the question one more time?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
这只是你我之间的对话
It's just you and me.
谈谈你的工作 好吗
We're just gonna have a conversation about your job, okay?
好的
Yeah, okay.
你是如何认识被告西德尼·汤普森的
How do you know the defendant Sydney Thompson?
我们是同事 入司时级别相同
We were coworkers. We started at the same level,
后来我被提升为她的直属上司
and then I was promoted to be her immediate superior.
你了解视频一事吗
And do you know about the video in question?
是的 我参加了那晚的聚会
Yes. I was at the party that night.
你们那晚是在庆祝什么
And what were you celebrating that night?
庆祝我升职一事
My promotion.
同一个晚上 有意思
Same night. That's interesting.
金妮斯小姐
Miss Ginnesse.
你对模仿一事怎么看
What did you think of the impersonation?
既过分又刻薄
It was too far. It was mean.
那你认为汤普森小姐为何会那么做
So why do you think Miss Thompson did it?
兰德斯提拔了我
Miss Lunders promoted me.
西德尼很不爽
Sydney hated it.
所以她拍了那个视频
And that's why she made the video.
谢谢 金妮斯小姐
Well, thank you, Miss Ginnesse.
讯问完毕 法官大人
Nothing further, your honor.
西德尼有没有告诉你
Did Sydney ever tell you
她对你的提拔很不满
that she hated your promotion?
-不完全是这样 -请回答有还是没有
- Not exactly. - Yes or no, please.
-没有 -那你怎么知道
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表