剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
It was Jason Black's.
很可惜我没法获取他的DNA
Unfortunately, I don't have access to his DNA.
所以说你终于要调查他和马特·贝利了
So you finally gonna go after him and Matt Bailey?
我现在不是检察官了
I'm not a prosecutor anymore.
那你来干什么
Then what the hell are you here for?
我希望你让我做你的律师
I want you to let me represent you.
你害我蹲了监狱 我凭什么信你
You think I'm gonna trust you after what you did to me?
除了我 还有谁愿意救你出去呢
I don't see anyone else lining up to get your ass out of here.
第一季 第十二集
诉 讼 双 雄
那是什么
What's that?
这是克利福德·丹纳认罪的报道
It's an article where Clifford Danner took his plea.
-要我读给你听吗 -不要
- Do you want me to read it to you? - No.
"克利福德·丹纳有暴♥力♥前科
"Clifford Danner had a history of violence.
这个可怜的女孩在一所高级私立学校里
This poor girl was brutally murdered
被残忍♥地谋杀了 引号♥
at a high-end, private school and, quote,
'这听起来不像是
'this doesn't sound like the work
壁球队队长的风格' "
of the squash team captain to me.' "
我不知道 哈维
I don't know, Harvey,
这篇报道有理有据 证明他有罪
this article makes a pretty compelling case that he's guilty.
他无罪
Well, he's not.
-这上面引用了你的话 -我当时搞错了
- It's quoting you. - I was wrong.
杰西卡 我觉得你让哈维去处理此案不合适
Jessica, I don't think you should let Harvey take this case.
路易 这事关一个人的性命
Louis, we're talking about a man's life.
如果哈维认为这孩子没杀人
And if Harvey thinks the kid didn't do it,
那么我也相信
then so do I.
我理解
I understand that,
但哈维认为他无罪和能够证明他无罪
but what Harvey thinks and what Harvey can prove
完全是两码事
are two different things.
就我对哈维的了解
In my experience with Harvey,
就是一回事
it's one and the same.
听我说 他是被陷害的
Listen to me-- he was set up.
吉尔·霍奇金斯去找他
Jill Hodgkins went to him and said
说她要告发另两个贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的人
that she was gonna turn in these two other guys for selling coke.
他们杀了她并将可♥卡♥因♥栽赃在克利福德的房♥间
They killed her and planted the coke in Clifford's room.
我不信他的话 因为她身上有他的DNA
I didn't buy his story because his DNA was on her.
他解释说那是因为
He claimed that it was because they were
他们在秘密交往
having this secret relationship.
但他没有证据
But he had no proof.
现在有了
And now he does.
行了 我不想跟你唱反调
Okay, I hate to disagree with you here,
但是我在合伙人间做了个小小的民♥意♥调查
but I took a little poll of the partners--
你做了什么
Whoa. You did what?
我很小心的 放心
Well, I was discreet, I assure you.
他们和我一致认为
And they feel, as I do,
哈维的行为有损于公♥司♥利益
that Harvey's actions will hurt this firm.
这家公♥司♥吗
This firm?
你指的是我的公♥司♥
You mean my firm.
等到哪天你要是开了家利特·无名小卒律所
And when you're running the firm of Litt, Nothing, and Nobody,
你想做什么决定都行
then you can make whatever call you'd like.
但在那之前
Until then,
你管好自己份内的事情就行
you can just get back to work.
相信我 就是那些家伙干的
I'm telling you, those guys did it.
知道他有暴♥力♥案底
And as far as his violent history is concerned,
你就不愿意相信
you of all people are gonna tell me
他会浪子回头吗
that a person can't change if they get a second chance?
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我不是已经跟你说过
I thought I made it clear that I don't expect
别再找我帮任何忙了
to hear those words from your mouth ever again.
-这很重要 -总是很重要
- It's important. - It's always important.
-是为了哈维 -总是为了哈维
- It's for Harvey. - It's always for Harvey.
他特别叮嘱让我来找你
He specifically asked for you.
指名吗
By name?
他说过他想找最优秀的人
He said he wanted the best.
既然他没有指名找我
Well, if he didn't specifically name me,
而你也没有明确告诉他要找我
and you didn't specifically tell him,
那我就明确表示拒绝
then I am going to specifically decline.
瑞秋
Rachel.
你在搞笑吗
Are you kidding me?
好吧
Okay.
我知道你在生我的气
I know that you're mad at me.
可此案涉及的是一个和我们年纪相仿的人
But we're talking about a guy roughly our age
却因为一桩自己没有犯过的谋杀案
who spent over a decade in prison for a murder
蒙冤入狱十年 我们要把他救出来
that he didn't commit, and we are trying to get him out.
这事绝对优先于我们之间的...
I think that's more important than our little...
那什么
Whatever.
那什么
Whatever?
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
两人之间的矛盾 无须计较
Problems with two people. Hill of beans.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
《卡萨布兰卡》
Casablanca.
我从没看过那部电影
Oh, I've never seen that movie.
你...
You--
没看 那是部老电影
No, it's--it's old.
老
Old?
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
好了 你打算以什么理由把他救出来
Okay, what's your basis for getting him out?
-检察官行为不当 -被隐瞒的证据
- Prosecutorial misconduct? - Buried evidence.
那么你需要翻案的优先权
Okay, then you need precedence to overturn.
-我已经拿到了 -那你还要需要什么
- I already got those. - Then what?
我要尽可能查出
I need to find out everything
前任地方检察官涉及的所有案宗
I can about the former D.A.'s cases.
好吧
Okay.
《乱世佳人》呢
Gone with the Wind?
-没看过 -《公民凯恩》
- No. - Citizen Kane?
-没有 -《辣身舞》
- No. - Dirty Dancing?
没有人会把婴儿扔在角落里
Nobody puts Baby in the corner.
《辣身舞》中的经典台词
难以置信
I can't believe you.
-我可是在帮你 -快点 开工吧
- I'm helping you. - Come on. Let's go.
这么做是你自己的想法吗
You thought to do this on your own?
我决定按你的思路办事
I decided to think like you.
这可是件知名谋杀案
This is a high-profile murder case
箭头直指新任地方检察官本人
against the new District Attorney himself.
-你知道的 对吗 -我知道
- You know that, right? - I know.
你觉得我一定会让你参与这件事的 是吧
And you think I'm gonna let you come with me for this, don't you?
没错
I know you are.
我不想让你揣摩我的想法
You know, I don't want you thinking like me any more.
现在你知道我们的感受了吧
Now you know how the rest of us feel.
-露馅了 -这话我早想说了
- Aha, right there. - I always would have said that.
-你才不会 -我会
- You wouldn't. - Yes, I would.
哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
泰伦斯·沃尔夫 这是你的案子吗
Terrance Wolf. That's your case?
我想最好还是达成协议
I thought it best to cut a deal,
他服刑的时间也够了 可以放出来
let him out for time served.
预科学校的知名谋杀案
Hm, high-profile murder at a prep school.
不 我可不想达成什么协议
No, I don't think I'll be cutting any deals.
米格尔·鲁伊斯 劳伦斯·贝克
Miguel Ruiz, Lawrence Baker,
雷·詹金斯 卡尔文·雷诺兹
Ray Jenkins, Calvin Reynolds.
这几位先生又是谁
And who are these gentlemen?
如果我们不得不申请重新审理此案
They're other cases with improprieties
这些是我们将被迫引证的其他处理不当的案件
that we'll be forced to cite if we have to file to reopen.
你尤其不希望我们那么做
You, of all people, don't want that.
是吗 为何不呢
Really? Why not?
因为这会让你难堪
Because it'll make you look bad.
又不是在我的任期内发生的
Didn't happen on my watch.
你新官上任 本该清理门户
You're supposed to be cleaning up the office.
我觉得阳光是最好的消毒剂
I find sunshine is the best disinfectant.
你母亲教你的吗
Your mother teach you that?
不 哈维 是生活教给我的
No, Harvey, life taught me that.
这个人是无辜的
This man's innocent.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表