剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Not that dermatological problem
谈过的皮肤病的问题吗
that you were talking about earlier in my office?
-不想谈那个吗 -不
- No, not that one? - No.
为了表示我的决心
To show you how serious I am,
我有奖励政策
I have an incentive.
揭发背叛者的人
Whoever turns this traitor in
将得到一万美元作为奖励
receives $10,000.
不客气
You're welcome.
回去继续工作吧
Feel free to go back to work.
一万美元 能纹好大一个纹身了吧
$10,000, that's a big tattoo.
是啊 巨大无比
Yeah, it'd be huge.
什么事
Why?
-路易说有个... -不关我的事
- Louis, there was a-- - I don't care.
关于特拉维斯·坦纳 告诉我你都查到些什么
Tell me what you learned about Travis Tanner.
都在这里面了
It's all in there.
特拉维斯·坦纳曾就读耶鲁大学
Travis Tanner went to Yale,
法学本科 成绩优异
undergrad in law, honors in both.
他还是青年网球冠军
He was a junior tennis champion.
网球啊 就和路易一样
Tennis. Just like Louis.
是啊 他在大学也打网球的
Yeah, he played in college too.
-天呐 -更重要的是
- Oh, my god. - More importantly,
他是克莱德·麦克菲律所史上最年轻的资深合伙人
he was the youngest senior partner at Clyde-Macphee.
这家伙的履历无懈可击
This guy's record is off the charts.
是吗
Really?
他擅长代理集体诉讼案
he specializes in breaking class action lawsuits.
哈里斯烟草案 贝尔农药案
Harris Tobacco, Bell Pesticide,
格夫泰克证券案 统统拿下
Gravtech Securities, he broke 'em all.
那我怎么从未听说过他
How come I've never heard of him?
很显然 他不愿接受大众关注
Evidently, he doesn't like to take public credit.
为人低调 也不接受采访
Stays off the radar, he avoids the press.
我也是查看法庭记录才知道这些的
I only found this stuff by looking through court records.
那就说得通了
Now it makes sense.
什么
What?
他觉得我应该认识他
Why he thinks I know him.
他以为其他律师
I know those other attorneys.
会向我提起他
He thinks they've told me about him.
-他们没提起过吗 -没有
- They never did? - No.
-为什么 -因为他们全都败诉于他
- Why not? - Because he beat them.
这家伙挺难对付的嘛
This guy's kind of a badass.
要我帮你要他的签名吗
You want me to get you an autograph?
不用 只是对我们的敌人表示下崇敬
No, I'm just respecting our foe.
-敌人 -《孙子兵法》里说的
- Foe? - It's from The Art of War.
不是吗
No?
不是 听着 我得知道
No, look, I need to know
他打赢的那些案子和我们这起案子的区别
how those other cases are different from ours.
他打赢的那些案子分布在不同地区
Those other cases were spread out
经济基础和社会背景均不相同
geographically, economically, socially.
而我们的案子发生在一个小镇的一所学校里
Ours is in a single town, a single school
外加一群弱势的原告
with a single cluster of plaintiffs.
很好
That's good.
那个网球混账特拉维斯·坦纳来电
That tennis-playing douchebag Travis Tanner's on the phone.
你知道我一直在听你说话
You know I listen.
特拉维斯 有什么能为你效劳吗
Travis, what can I do for you?
我很乐意谈一下案子的事
Yeah, I'm happy to discuss the case,
不过有个条件
on one condition.
我们得在苹果溪高中碰个头
You're gonna meet me at Apple Creek High School.
一小时候后见
See you in an hour.
为什么要在那见面
Why do you want to meet there?
因为那里是事发地
Because that's ground zero.
我要在谈判时 利用那所学校的遭遇
And I want the emotion of that school under my feet
掌握谈判全局
when I negotiate.
我还以为你反对打情感牌
I thought you were against emotions.
我反对抒发♥情♥感
I'm against having emotions,
而不是利用情感
not against using them.
我还以为我们是哥们
Come on, I thought we were homies.
吉米 我没泄露过情报
Jimmy, I didn't leak anything.
我记得你说过
You know, I remember you said
你讨厌路易·利特 而且对于你是否
you hated Louis Litt and you were second-guessing
要继续干律师这一行也犹豫不决
your decision to become a lawyer.
那是在六杯甜酒下肚的情况下私下告诉你的
I told you that in confidence over six cosmopolitans.
那也不代表你不是叛徒啊
It doesn't mean you're not the guy.
哈罗德 不是吧 你喝甜酒吗
Harold, really? You drink cosmopolitans?
别再喝了 除非你和女孩们在一块
Stop doing that unless you're with girls,
而你也没那机会了 还有 吉米
which you never are. And, Jimmy,
你没搞错吧 竟然冲着哈罗德来了
are you kidding me, going after Harold?
你怎么知道不是他干的
What, how do you know he didn't do it?
我们怎么知道不是你干的呢
How do we know you didn't do it?
也许你才是始作俑者吧
Maybe you're the guy.
我的天 各位 这太荒谬了
Oh, my god, guys, this is ridiculous.
你们难道就不认为
All right, has it occurred to any of you
这也许是对我们的考验吗
that maybe this is all just a big test?
有所隐瞒的人才会这么说吧
Spoken like a person with something to hide.
路易强调的是忠诚
Louis was talking about loyalty.
也许只是检验我们忠诚与否的一个测试
Maybe this is just some test to see how loyal we are
我们不必自相残杀
by not turning on each other.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
杰西卡从来都不会用这招的
Jessica would never play along with something like that.
就算这不是要检验我们
Even if it's not a test,
这是律师办公室 不是自相残杀的世界
this is a law office, not Lord of the Flies.
大家继续工作吧
Everybody get back to work.
这些是加路斯卡一案的摘要吗
Are these the Galusska briefs?
伙计们 路易一直在问我们要这个
You guys, Louis has been hounding us for these.
为什么没人拿去给他
Why hasn't anyone taken them to him?
你们当真吗
Are you serious?
你们怕他
Wow. You're scared of him.
他是路易·利特 他又不是达斯·维德
He's Louis Litt, he's not Darth Vader.
达斯·维德: 《星球大战》中西斯黑暗尊主
这才叫勇气可嘉 吉米 学着点
This is what courage looks like. Jimmy, pay attention.
拜托
Please.
路易 加路斯卡一案的摘要
Louis, the Galusska briefs.
抱歉 送晚了
Sorry they're late.
谢谢了 迈克·罗斯
Hmm, Thank you, Mr. Mike Ross.
-确定你准备好了吗 -我不是已经来了嘛
- Sure you're ready for this? - I'm here, aren't I?
我查过你的底细 你很难捉摸啊
I've been looking into you. You're an elusive man.
你要是行业里的老大
Yeah, well, when you're number one,
就不需要再到处宣传你的战绩了 哈维
you don't need to broadcast your victories, Harvey.
真有意思 在我家乡
That's funny. Where I come from,
老大通常不会去挑战老二
number one doesn't usually challenge number two to a fight.
这个学校是苹果溪的骄傲
This school was Apple Creek's pride.
家长们放心将孩子送到这里
Parents felt safe sending their children here,
老师们安心在这里教书
and teachers felt safe teaching here.
你知道苹果溪高中现在是什么样子吗
You know what Apple Creek High School is now?
小镇郊区的几辆拖车
A bunch of trailers on the outskirts of town.
这都是因为三十年前你的客户
All because 30 years ago your clients
未能封住油井 导致镇民全都得了癌症
failed to cap an oil well and gave them all cancer.
你看到周围的输电线了吗
You see all these power lines around here?
它们在整个小镇纵横交错
They crisscross the entire town.
那条路往前两公里 是油漆厂
Two miles down that road, paint factory.
这里还有微波发射塔
You got a microwave tower.
而眼前这片草地
And all this grass that you see?
近二十年内 每周都会喷洒杀虫剂
It's been treated with pesticide every week for 20 years.
你说是我们的过错 我说你们错了
You say it's our fault. I say you're wrong.
那个办公室的主人 米奇·罗斯沃尔
That office, Mitch Rosewall,
足球教练 得了脑癌
soccer coach, brain cancer.
图书馆的莫尼卡·多德 志愿者
Library, Monica Dodd, volunteer.
她在这里好多年了 得了胃癌
She ran it for years. Stomach cancer.
他们上个月都死了
They both died last month,
而显然他们不是因为杀虫剂而死的
and they sure as hell didn't die from pesticide.
-你有证据吗 -如果上庭
- Can you prove it? - If we go to trial,
就不是提供证据那么简单了
it won't be about proving anything.
那将会牵涉到莫妮卡 米奇和肯尼
It'll be about Monica, Mitch, and Kenny,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表