剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Let me ask you this, since you've lied here once,
我们该如何相信你没在亨特先生的事情上说谎呢
what's to make us believe you're not lying about Mr. Hunt?
你怎么不知道她有前科
How the hell did you miss that arrest?
我真的做了全面调查
I did every background check we have.
有没有照我说的拷问她
Did you grill her like I told you to?
那记录是被封存的 哈维
It was a sealed record, Harvey!
妈的 我就知道
Goddamn it, I knew it.
想办法补救
Fix it.
乔安娜 等等 拜托
Joanna! Wait. Please!
这就是我不想作证的原因
This is why I didn't want to testify.
他们会翻出一百年前老账
They twist something from 100 years ago
搞得我像个骗子
and make me look like a liar.
像是他对我做的下流事只是子虚乌有
They make it sound like what he did to me didn't happen.
这没关系 好吗
It doesn't matter. All right?
我需要你周五出庭作证
I just--I need you to testify on Friday
来挽救这个案子
and keep this case alive.
在那之前我们没时间找其他证人...
We don't have time to find anyone else before--
你能等等吗
would you please wait?
不 我才不等你呢
No. I'm not waiting.
你保证过不会发生这种事 结果呢
You promised this wouldn't happen, and it did.
你没告诉我你被拘捕过啊
You never told me you were arrested.
别再联♥系♥我了 求你了
Don't contact me again, please.
证人怎么样了
What happened with the witness?
没怎样 无济于事 我无力挽回了
Nothing. Nothing happened. I couldn't fix it.
所以你打算辞职吗
So you're going to quit?
要么自己走 要么被路易·利特开除
It's either that or have Louis Litt fire me.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我第一天上班 路易就因为加里·立波斯奇
My first day, Louis fired Gary Lipsky
没做好归档而把他炒掉了
for screwing up a case.
他说如果我也搞砸了的话
He said if I did the same thing
也会遭到同样的下场
I'd be gone just as fast.
那你就再去找那个证人
Well, you go back to the witness' house
说服她重新出庭作证
and you get her to testify again.
-我试过了 没办法 -总有办法的
- I tried. There's no way. - There's always a way.
那你自己怎么不去
Then why don't you go and convince her?
因为是你搞砸的
Because you screwed it up.
对 你丝毫不关心自己的客户
Oh, and you don't give a damn about the client. Right.
-那又不是我的工作 -那你的工作
- That's not my job. - Does your job
包括关心我吗
include giving a damn about me?
你起码可以在路易面前
Because the least you could do is offer
-帮我说句话吧 -帮你说句话
- to stand up to Louis for me. - Stand up for you?
我都快为你赴汤蹈火了
I put my ass on the line for you,
而结果呢 你也许有胆量接下这份工作
but it turns out you may have had the balls to get this job,
但是遇到困难后
but you don't have the courage
你却没胆量迎难而上了
to stick it out when it gets tough.
-根本不是这样 -不是吗
- That's not true. - Isn't it?
自打你进公♥司♥起 你就为自己
You've had one foot out the door
-留好后路了吧 -你说什么呢
- since you got here. - What are you talking about?
我在说那个你锁在办公桌里的公文箱
I'm talking about that briefcase being locked in your desk.
我不仅看到了 还知道里面是什么
Yeah, I saw it. And I know what it is.
那是你以防这条路走不通而留好的后路
It's your backup plan in case this doesn't work out.
你到时能快速搞到钱
You can make some quick cash
回到你口口声声告诉我你不想过的生活轨道
and go right back to the life you told me you didn't want to lead.
你要是想辞职 请便
So if you want to quit, go ahead.
但这既不是因为路易 也不是因为我
But this isn't because of Louis, and it isn't because of me.
而是因为你害怕去承认
It's because you're afraid you might have to admit
你可能并不如你所想的那么聪明
that you're not as smart as you think you are.
如果你想通了
If you're here in the morning,
那明天就继续过来上班
I'll know I still have an associate.
我比你晋升得快
Hey, I get that you were upset
我知道你很不爽
that I was promoted before you,
但如果你胆敢再威胁要开除我的人
but if you ever threaten to fire one of my guys again,
我就要你好看
I am going to kick your ass.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
别跟我装疯卖♥♥傻了
Don't play dumb with me, all right?
你当着迈克·罗斯的面炒掉了加里·立波斯奇
You fired Gary Lipsky in front of Mike Ross.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
加里·立波斯奇不过是个收发员
Gary Lipsky works in the mail room.
-什么 -我没把他炒掉
- What? - I didn't fire anyone.
我只是通过这种方式让新助理明白
That's how I let the new associates know
我们对他们的期望
what's expected of them.
你捏造出一个假员工来摆布新助理...
You plant a fake employee to manipulate the assoc--
原来是这样
that's it.
什么
What?
迈克
Michael.
我想辞职了
I want to quit.
过来
Come here.
你父母过世的时候
When your parents died,
我同时失去了儿子跟儿媳
I lost my son and my daughter-in-law.
我既害怕又孤单 怕自己太老了养不大你
I was scared, alone, and I was too old to raise you.
但我别无选择
But I had no choice.
还会有谁能来照顾我的孙子呢
Because who else was going to care of my grandson?
你之前承诺过
You made me a promise before.
现在你已进了那家事务所
You're in the door.
答应我 你不会轻易离开
Promise me now the only way you'll leave
除非他们把你扫地出门
is if they rip you out.
你不用白费劲了
You can save your breath.
明天的听证会我绝对不会出庭作证
There's no way I'm testifying at the hearing tomorrow.
我不是为这个来的
That's not why I'm here.
-我知道你的勾当了 -你说什么呢
- I know what you did. - What are you talking about?
你根本没在德夫林·迈克雷格工作过
You never worked for Devlin McGreggor,
也不曾被亨特先生骚扰过
and you were never harassed by Mr. Hunt.
-根本是... -我完全可以告诉你
- That's a l-- - Now I could tell you
我手上已握有付讫支票或是电汇凭据
that I've got the canceled checks or the wire transfer
或是其它存在的确凿证据 其实我没有
or whatever smoking gun that exists--I don't.
但我会拿到的 我一旦找到证据
But I will. And when I do,
你就准备坐牢吧
you'll be going to jail
除非你现在就告诉我实情
unless you tell me what happened right now.
我是你坦白的最佳人选
I'm the guy you tell.
我只需要拖住你们
All I had to do was waste your time
到明天听证会结束后
until tomorrow after the hearing.
求你了 我需要用钱
Please, I just needed the money.
我不想去坐牢
I don't want to go to jail.
我来告诉你接下来怎么做...
Here's what you're gonna do...
以前叫过这家的外卖♥♥吗
Did you call this place before?
迈克
Mike!
-嗨 -把这个给你
- Hey. - I'm not giving this to you
不是因为你需要它
because you need it.
而是因为我不需要
I'm giving it to you because I don't.
我不知道自己准备好原谅你没有
And I don't know if I'm ready to forgive you yet or not,
但我知道 我们扯平了
but I do know we're even.
等一下
Wait a second.
我...
I...
那...
Well...
别
Don't.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
看你今天还是来工作了 西服挺不错
I see you came to work today. Nice suit.
跟人做了笔交易
It was a barter transaction.
一个小公文箱就换了六套西服
I got six of them for one little briefcase.
听着
Listen...
很抱歉我...
I'm sorry and--
没事了
Forget it.
在我刚起步时 杰西卡给我的压力也很大
When I first started, Jessica rode me so hard...
每个月我都想要辞职
I quit once a month.
我只是告诉了你做人的道理
I just told you what you needed to hear.
就是这样 以前只有一个人
That's just it. I've only ever had one person
教我做人的道理
who told me what I needed to hear.
或许是时候开始信任第二个人了
Maybe it's time I started trusting somebody else.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
这是真的吗
Is this for real?
你知道该怎么做
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表