剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
那是格雷戈里的事 为什么你在做
That's Gregory's responsibility, why are you handling it?
我自愿帮忙的
Oh, I...volunteered.
不是他推给你的吗
He didn't pawn it off on you?
不 不是
No. No.
我是说 他没想让我帮忙
I mean, he didn't even want me to do it,
但是我正好有点空
but you know, I-I-I had some extra time.
所以我坚持要帮他
So I insisted.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你表现了对同事的忠诚
You've shown loyalty to your fellow associates.
我知道是格雷戈里下套让你做的
I know Gregory tricked you into doing his work.
我只是想看你被逼问时会作何反应
I wanted to see how you react when pressed about it.
你顶住了
You held up.
我很欣赏你那点
I respect that.
谢谢
Thanks?
但我不明白的是
See, but I don't understand something now.
既然你不知道怎么申请专利
If you didn't know how to file a patent,
为什么不去问哈维
then why didn't you just run to Harvey?
他很忙
He was busy.
知道吗 迈克
But you see, Mike,
这就是为什么让你有事来找我
that's why you come to see me.
迈克 我知道有时候我有点...
Look, Mike, I know... I can come across a bit...
刺头
prickly.
但我们是个团队
But we're a team here.
我过来是为了帮你
That means I'm here to help.
好 行啊
Okay, all right.
那你现在能帮我吗
So can you help me now?
我说到做到
I already have.
这...
Are--
谢谢你 路易
Thank you, Louis.
唐娜 蓝色真配你
Donna, blue is your color.
哈维回来了吗
Is Harvey back?
没有
No.
我可以把这个放在他桌上吗
Can I put this on his desk?
可以
Yes.
你能告诉他我很早就放过去了吗
Will you tell him I put it there hours ago?
你想让我说几点
What time you want me to say?
-上午十一点行吗 -没问题
- 11 a.m.? - Absolutely.
那说不定我还可以用他的银行账户
And then maybe I can use my access to his bank accounts
在汉普顿给自己买♥♥栋别♥墅♥呢
to buy myself a house in the Hamptons.
-两点一刻呢 -没门
- 2:15? - No.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
先坐下
Sit down.
我看了你校对的班布里奇案的摘要
I looked through your work on the Bainbridge briefs.
非常出色
Spectacular.
你发现了上市资产和潜在资产间的不符之处
You caught the discrepancies between listed assets and potential assets.
迈克 这之间差距可不小
That had a huge impact, Mike.
是 我知道 差上百万
Yeah, I know. Millions.
不过谁都能发现那个问题 对吧
But anyone would've caught that, right?
我们这里的五十个助理
Um, out of the 50 associates that are under purview,
没有一人发现得了那个问题
not one of them would've caught that.
迈克 你对细节观察入微
You just have this eye for detail, Mike.
难怪哈维这么器重你
I mean, no wonder Harvey's so crazy about you.
你很厉害 说真的
It's amazing. I mean, I really,
我非常欣赏这一点
really, seriously appreciate that.
谢谢你 路易
Hey, thank you, Louis.
你客气了
That's nice.
你知道的吧
You know that I pick a...
我每年都会从马群里挑出一匹良驹
pony out of the herd every year, don't you?
-良驹 -是的
- A pony? - Oh, yeah.
就是有潜力的人
Someone who shows potential.
将其纳入我的麾下
Stamp my own little brand on him.
迈克 你会是那匹良驹吗
Are you that pony, Mike?
我...是为哈维工作的
I...work for Harvey.
那是应该的
As you should.
那就好
Good.
我现在手头还有工作要做
Well, listen, I have some work to get to.
明天我们可以在俱乐部一起吃个午饭
So maybe we can meet for lunch tomorrow at the club.
-一点怎么样 -明天可能...
- 1 p.m.? -Uh, you know, tomorrow...
我虽然用的是问句
I know I just posed that as a question,
但其实我没想征求你的意见
but I really didn't mean it that way.
有事吗
Hey, what's up?
我刚从怀亚特那里得到消息
We just heard from Wyatt.
他从专利局收到了回复
He got a response from the patent office.
然后呢
And?
申请没有通过
It's been denied.
什么
What?
很显然 有人申请了相似的专利
Evidently, there was a similar claim.
等等 这什么意思
Wait, what do you mean?
有人抢在我们前面了吗
Somebody beat us to it?
不 是抢在你前面了
No, someone beat you to it.
他们只比你早申请不到24小时
They filed less than 24 hours ago,
也就是说你的专利申请迟交了一天
which means you filed a day later than you said you would.
我跟你说了 我不会填申请
I tried to tell you that I didn't know how to do that.
我也跟你说了 自己去想办法
And I told you to figure it out.
我想了呀 而且申请也交上去了
And I did, and it got filed.
那是在你谎称已经完成以后的事了
After you lied and said you'd already followed through.
那现在怎么办
Okay, what's gonna happen now?
我建议你现在拿起电♥话♥
I suggest you get on the phone,
打给专利局 搞清楚是谁抢了先
call the patent office, and find out who beat us to it.
然后让唐娜找个愿意听我们解释的法官
Then you're gonna have Donna find any judge who will listen,
这样我们就能申请强制令
so we can get an injunction,
阻止对方抢先把产品投放到市场
and stop whoever it is from launching their product first.
好 明白了
Okay, got it.
我现在要打给怀亚特 稳定他的情绪
Now I've gotta call Wyatt and calm him down.
肯定不止在公园散散步那么简单
You think that's gonna be a walk in the park?
哈维
Hey, Harvey...
你有没有告诉他是我搞砸的
Did you tell him it was me?
为什么要告诉他 我要为你的行为负责
Why would I do that? I'm responsible for you.
搞砸的人是我
It was me.
怀亚特 他们已经签了文件
They signed the paperwork, Wyatt.
不可能撤回了
They can't pull out.
好了 专利之争不是重点
The patent dispute is not an issue, okay?
不 他们已经写好支票了 就这么简单
No, they cut the check. End of story.
我要上法庭了 一会再打给你
I'm in court right now, let me call you back.
抢注专利的是极速数据处理公♥司♥
So it's Velocity Data Solutions.
你通知他们参加审讯了吗
Did you serve them with notice of the hearing?
他们公♥司♥市值有数十亿美元
They are a billion dollar company.
公♥司♥越大 输得越惨
The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
你没看见庭外的告示吗
Did you not see the sign outside?
我现在就放好 法官大人
I'm just putting it away, your honor.
手♥机♥早该放进口袋了
It should already be in your pocket.
不过这也许解释了你为何会迟到
But you were already running late, so perhaps that's why it wasn't.
请记录 控方律师因违反上庭条例
Let the records show that the counsel is fined $1,000
罚款一千美元
for failing to follow the posted rules of the court.
法官大人 我不是故意...
Your honor, I didn't mean--
-外加顶嘴 -顶嘴
- And for mouthing off. - Mouthing off?
再多说一句废话 我就把你赶出法庭
Another outburst like that, and you will be escorted out.
萨林格先生
Mr. Salinger?
法官大人 这是在浪费您的宝贵时间
Your honor, this is a waste of your time.
美国专利局才是解决这种争端的
The U.S. Patent office is the only judicial body
唯一法定机构
that should be handling this dispute.
极速数据处理公♥司♥要求驳回上诉
Velocity Data Solutions requests dismissal.
法官大人 我能发言吗
Your honor. If I may?
这份强制令申请书指明了...
This injunction request--
律师上前
Counsel approach.
这是要提交的证据吗
That's the exhibit filing?
我怎么连份像样的副本都没收到
Why wasn't I given a courtesy copy?
因为这次审讯的准备时间仓促
Given the expedited nature of this hearing, I--
给我 递给我
Hand it to me. Hand it to me.
在我看来 律师应该比法官早到庭
And I would've assumed that a lawyer appearing before a judge would come on time,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表