剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I'm sorry, do I have the right office?
听我说 我当然想要你
Listen to me. I want you, God damn it.
我可以立马叫我的秘书滚蛋
And I will throw that secretary right out the window
只要你愿意过来帮我
if any of you were gonna be my secretary,
但我珍视自己的声誉
but I have a reputation that I value.
所以我不会为了那些虚无缥缈的甜头
And I'm not gonna be putting my reputation on the line
让自己的声誉悬于一线
for something that I do not believe in...
美国芭蕾舞剧院
American Ballet Theater.
不行
No.
并附赠与巴雷什尼科夫单独...
Followed by a one-on-one dinner with...
巴雷什尼科夫 20世纪最出色的舞蹈家之一
共进晚餐的机会
Baryshnikov.
妈妈咪呀
Oh, mommy.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不行 不行
No. No.
-恕难从愿 -好吧
- Nope, I'm sorry. - Okay.
-办不到 -明白
- Can't do it. - Got it.
就这样
Okay?
-知道我的难处吗 -我懂我懂
- Do you understand why? - It's very clear to me.
不不 如果你懂的话
No, no, because do you understand why--
我明白 路易
I hear you, Louis.
-路易 -我很想 但真不行
- Louis-- - I want to, but I can't.
怎么了
What?
-放开 -什么
- Let go. - What?
放手
Let go.
杰西卡在她办公室等你
Jessica would like to see you in her office.
这丫头也太假了
Oh, that phony bitch.
-叫你表弟帮忙 -这事没这么好办
- Call your cousin. - It is not that simple.
就是那么简单
Yes, it is.
你以前也违背过你的原则
You've compromised your principles before.
再做一次 -我跟唐娜也说了
Do it now. - Like I told Donna,
这又不是为了我
this isn't for me.
-这是为了哈维 -错
- This is for Harvey. - Wrong!
这是为了我
It's for me.
好吧 你既然这么需要这个
Okay, you know, you want this so bad,
或许你也违背一小下你的原则
why don't you maybe compromise your principles a little bit?
你说什么
Excuse me?
没错 你了解我的吸金能力
Yeah. You know my billables.
你自己也老说 "路易能挣大钱"
You talk about it all the time. "Louis has got big billables."
你看得到我的忠心
You see my loyalty.
可你还是不肯承认我的价值
Yet you refuse to acknowledge my value.
-你到底想说什么 -说什么
- Where's this going? - Where is this going?
当你说
When you said
"利特 什么都不是 无名之辈"
"Litt, nothing, and nobody,"
你知道这让我明白了什么吗
you know what that said to me?
我明白了你的意思是
That said,
"路易 你永远当不上资深合伙人"
"Louis, you're never gonna make senior partner."
哈维没时间了
Well, Harvey's running out of time.
这就是我的筹码
This is my leverage.
我要成为资深合伙人
I want to make senior partner,
而且我要现在就要
and I want to make senior partner now.
路易
Louis...
只有我威胁别人 没有别人威胁我的份
I do not respond to threats. I make them.
你要是还想有朝一日能当上资深合伙人
So if you ever want to be senior partner,
就去给你表弟打电♥话♥
you call your cousin.
立刻
Now.
好吧
All right.
我不需要看到检测结果
I don't need to see the results.
我看到他们的表情了 是他们干的
I saw their faces. They did it.
那封信呢
What happened to the letter?
他们...
They...
他们整的好像信根本不重要
They made it seem like it didn't matter.
好像他是出于妒忌
Like, uh, he was jealous,
就杀了她
and so he killed her.
那真是...
Wow, that...
怎么了
What?
我只是在想
I'm just wondering...
要是他们
what would have happened
没有把恋情保密会怎么样
if they hadn't kept their relationship a secret?
我得打个电♥话♥
I have to make a phone call.
好吧
Okay.
珍妮 是我
Jenny, hey. It's me.
我不能再瞒着特弗雷了
I can't keep this a secret from Trevor anymore.
我得告诉他
I need to tell him.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me.
DNA检测结果
DNA results.
杰森·布莱克和马特·贝利
Jason Black and Matt Bailey,
他们跟从背心上取下的DNA样本相符
they match the samples of the DNA taken from that camisole.
是他们干的
They did it.
你怎么拿到的
Where'd you get that?
我找到的
I found it.
这什么都不能证明
Well, it doesn't prove anything.
-上面有他们的血 -那又如何
- It's their blood on it. - So what?
或许他们一起上体育课
They could have had a gym class together,
玩腰旗橄榄球 或者其他什么理由
played flag football, or any one of 100 other reasons.
杰森·布莱克说那天他没见过她
Jason Black said he didn't see her that day.
这两滴血迹说不定是哪天留下的呢
It's two specks of blood from what could easily be any other day.
-你怎么回事 -我
- What's wrong with you? - Me?
你拿着未授权DNA检测结果跑来这里
You come in here with some unauthorized DNA test and--
你就指望我立马把一个犯人
and right away, you expect me to just release
-放回到社会上去吗 -他不是凶手
- a convicted felon into the stree-- - He didn't do it!
你怎么能允许他在里面蹲监狱
And how can you allow him to sit in there
而这两个凶手却逍遥法外呢
while these two other murderers go free?
我跟你说明白了
Let me explain something to you.
我是检方 你是辩方
My job's to prosecute. Your job is to defend.
我没有隐藏证物
I didn't bury any evidence.
也没放弃DNA取证
I didn't toss that DNA.
判决是法官基于当时的事实做出的
The judge did that based on fact.
你为了别人的罪恶来找我
You're coming after me for the sins of someone else.
你这张纸狗屁不是
This piece of paper here means nothing.
除非他们中有一个
So unless one of those two boys
能站出来自愿说是他们杀了那女孩
just up and volunteered that they killed that girl,
否则你的当事人就必须回监狱去
your client's gonna go back to prison
在那儿蹲一辈子
for the rest of his life.
泰伦斯 大家都知道你是公正的人
Terrance, you have a reputation as a fair man.
我才不在乎人家怎么看我的呢
I don't give a damn what other people think of me.
我只在乎我对我自己的看法
I care about what I think of me.
不管用
Didn't work.
下一步怎么办
What's next?
下一步是我们明天要辩护了
What's next is we have to put on a defense tomorrow.
-而我们什么都没有 -那我们怎么办
- We got nothing. - So what are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
瑞秋啊
Ooh, Rachel.
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing in here?
你能进合伙人的厨房♥呢
You have access to the partners' kitchen.
的确 我喜欢实时掌握高层的动向
Yeah, I like to keep my finger on the pulse.
再说 他们那边没有奇多
Plus, they don't have Cheetos.
我实际上也不在乎什么动向不动向的
Actually, I don't care about the pulse.
好吧 要么是我的话你没什么兴趣
Okay, either I am losing it,
要么就是你在为什么事烦心
or you are upset about something.
那么
So...
你是烦什么呢
What are you upset about?
我不想说
I don't wanna talk about it.
懂了 迈克·罗斯
Got it. Mike Ross.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我是唐娜 我就是知道
I'm Donna. I know.
唐娜 我该怎么办啊
Donna, what am I gonna do?
你只有一条路
There's only one thing to do.
辞职
Quit?
-干掉她 -这个嘛...
- Kill her? - Well...
你得喝一杯
You need a drink.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表