剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Wait a second.
路易没有背着我找斯坦斯兰
Louis didn't go to Stensland behind my back.
你是派他挽回损失的
You send him there to hedge your bets.
要么是斯坦斯兰退出 我们的收入翻倍
Either Stensland's out and we double our billings,
要么你给出合理的解释
or you have plausible deniability,
他才能继续雇用我们事务所
and he stays with the firm.
我有那么聪明吗
Am I smart enough to do that?
要是我赢 我有面子
If I win, I look great.
要是路易赢 他有面子
If Louis wins, he looks great.
不管谁赢 你都有面子
Either way... You look great.
你是说事务所有面子吧
You mean the firm looks great.
哈维 我要灌输给你的思想是
Harvey, what I've been trying to get into your head
你已经入伙了
is that you bought in.
你就代表事务所
You are the firm.
没错
That's it.
迈克 跟我来
Mike, follow me.
我要你去和多米尼克谈谈
I need you to go talk to Dominic.
什么 为什么 斯坦斯兰已经当上CEO了
What? Why? Stensland's already CEO.
如果我们买♥♥下那破公♥司♥ 那就不成问题了
That won't matter if we just buy the damn company.
什么
What?
为什么你还在工作
Why are you still working?
这是我的心血之一
It's one of my creations.
我不会半途而废的
I'm not leaving it unfinished.
你想要什么
What the hell do you want?
如果你把那个扳手放下 我很乐意说
I'd be happy to tell you if you put that wrench down.
你真会开玩笑
Yeah, you're quick with the jokes.
我是个刚刚被开除的人
I'm the guy who just got fired.
你说得对 抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
如果我们可以让你重拾工作
What would you say if I told you
还能狠狠教训斯坦斯兰 你有何想法
we could get your job back and stick it to Stensland.
我不想再跟哈维掺和了 明白吗
I'm done with Harvey and his plans, yeah?
你当时在场 我们也被解雇了
You were there. We got fired too.
那你和哈维还有工作吗
You and Harvey still have jobs?
除了他自己 他谁也不在乎
He doesn't care about anybody but himself,
包括你 迈克
including you, Mike.
是的 你也许是对的
Yeah. You're probably right.
但是他的确冒着风险想保住你的公♥司♥
But he did stick his neck out to keep your company here,
他也确实有个想法需要你的帮助
and he does have an idea that requires your help,
所以你要么留在这里继续骂他
so you can stay here and call him an asshole,
要么和我来一起 助他一臂之力
or you can come with me and we can help him.
把我该死的衬衣给我
Give me my goddamn shirt.
你知道吗 它从0加速到60迈
You know, it goes from 0 to 60--
只需眨眼之间
in the blink of an eye.
你叫我来就是告诉我 我能开这辆车吗
Did you bring me down here to tell me I can drive this?
还有好消息
Better.
只需两亿五千美金 你就可以买♥♥下来
For $250 million, you can own it.
麦肯诺汽车公♥司♥在打折吗
McKernon Motors is for sale?
只要我们出手够快
If we act fast.
我要查看一下财政报告
I'll need to see the financials.
你整合一份意向书
You put together a letter of intent,
他们就会给你财政报告了
they'll get you the financials.
他们公♥司♥真正的价值是引擎质量
You know, their real asset is engine quality.
我不想只买♥♥个牌子
I don't want to just buy the name.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
劳伦斯 我想为你介绍一下麦肯诺汽车公♥司♥
Laurence, I'd like you to meet the man responsible
历代引擎的设计者
for every McKernon Motors engine ever built.
多米尼克·巴伦 很荣幸
Dominic Barone. Very nice to meet you.
我也是
Good to meet you.
如果你有空 我想带你看样东西
I'd like to show you something if you have a minute.
当然可以
Absolutely.
在明天前董事会投票批准合同之前
So how do we get an offer to the board
我们该怎样对他们报价
before they vote to ratify the deal tomorrow?
你再去仔细看一遍章程
You're gonna go through those bylaws,
想出点办法来
and you're gonna figure something out.
我不用看一遍才能想到办法
I don't have to look through them to figure it out,
因为我看过了
because I just did.
怎么那么久
Well, what took you so long?
你在模仿我吗
You trying to look like me?
各位有24小时
Each of you have 24 hours
来审阅你们面前的文件
to review the documents in front of you,
所以此时此刻
so at this time...
抱歉 打扰一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
他在这里干什么
What is he doing here?
抱歉 我来处理
I'm sorry. I'm gonna take care of this.
不 不 我来
No, no, I will.
你们各位无权出席本次会议
You gentlemen have no right to attend this meeting.
事实上 我们有权出席
Actually, we do.
章程明规定 任何初始雇员
The bylaw states that any original employee
都有权随时向董事会提出申请
has the right to petition the board any time they meet.
多米尼克·巴伦已授权于我
Dominic Barone has assigned that right to me.
他已经被解雇了
He was fired.
他没有那样的权利
He no longer has that right.
第17章5节C款规定
Per section 17-5, point "C,"
多米尼克未在解雇前三天收到通知
Dominic wasn't given three days' notice,
严格来说他还没被解雇
so technically he wasn't fired.
所以我有权敦促董事会
Which is why I do have the right to urge the board
接受对麦肯诺汽车公♥司♥的报价
to accept the offer for the purchase of McKernon Motors.
我可以告诉各位 本次收♥购♥
Now, I can tell you that this offer
将会保留工厂生产和工作机会
will keep manufacturing here and save jobs
同时保留将公♥司♥推向世界的旗舰引擎
while retaining the flagship engine that put this company on the map,
但我无需如此
but I don't have to,
因为碰巧有个机会能让在座各位
because it happens to be for way more goddamn money
获得更多的利润
than the one in front of you right now.
鲍勃 你好吗
Hey, Bob. How are ya?
那个适当通知的例外情况
It's funny how you held out on me
你居然对我有所隐瞒
on that proper notice exception.
我没隐瞒
I didn't hold out.
我当场编的
I made that up on the spot.
真的 当场吗
Really? On the spot?
记住要学习
Remember that getting it stuff--
我懂 我在学
I know, right? I'm getting it.
我正准备说 但现在被你吐槽了
Well, I was gonna say that, but now you ruined it.
那是你唯一学到的
That's one thing you definitely get.
怎么吐槽
How to ruin it.
怎么吐槽
How to ruin it?
我听见了
I heard that.
我得承认 你没那么糟糕
I have to admit, you don't suck.
我希望也能对你做出同样的评价
I wish I could say the same for you.
该付钱了 告诉你一声
Time to pay the Piper. Just so you know,
我过了一把随便点好酒的瘾
I took the liberty of ordering some really expensive wines.
希望你不介意
Hope that's okay.
总计10658.48美元
抱歉 先生 账单已由哈维·斯佩克特
Sorry, sir, but the check's been paid for in full
全部付清
by a Harvey Specter.
馄饨里貌似有点谷蛋白
There, uh, might have been some gluten in the ravioli.
我听说麦肯诺汽车公♥司♥有新总裁了
I hear McKernon Motors is getting a new owner.
我们不仅要负责销♥售♥
We're not only handling the sale,
还要负责他们正在准备的扩展计划
but with the expansion plan they're putting in place,
我们的佣金可以翻倍了
our billables should double.
做得好
Nicely done.
为公♥司♥效劳
I did it for the firm.
你过来干什么
What are you doing here?
你说得对
You were right.
我不该对你有所保留
I should never have kept it from you
特雷弗一直都在贩毒
that Trevor was dealing all that time.
我说 那个...
Well, I mean, it's, uh...
都过去了 对吗
It's all in the past, right?
没有
No.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他骗了你
He's lying to you.
他还在贩毒
He's still dealing.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表