剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
And your resignation.
只要我们在这里达成一致
We agree right here,
就不会有刑事诉讼对吗
no criminal prosecution?
成交
Done.
如果露西尔今天没拿回她的资金
If Lucille doesn't get her money back today,
一切协议作废
nothing's done.
很好 非常好
Great. That's perfect.
你可以正常营业了
You are back in business.
资金已经汇过来了
The wire transfer just went through.
你挺过来了 姑娘
Girl, you came through.
我们就是做这个的
That is what we do.
哈维 哈维 进来
Harvey. Harvey, get in here.
露西尔想当面谢谢你
Lucille wants to thank you in person.
必须有时间接受感激嘛
Always got time for gratitude.
哈维 你当初没让我和解
Harvey, you didn't let me settle,
我很欣赏你的毅力
and I appreciate your tenacity.
事实是 这不是我一个人办成的
Truth is, I didn't do this on my own.
你认识路易·利特吗
Have you met Louis Litt?
你们干得真漂亮
You guys are doing such good work.
我只是想让你们知道
I just want you to know it.
我说过你是公♥司♥不可多得的人才吗
Have I told you how valuable you are to this company?
因为你不是 开个玩笑
'Cuz you're not. I'm just kidding.
詹尼斯 今天放你一天假
Janice, I want you to take the rest of the day off
因为你很棒 我是认真的
because you're so good. And I really mean it.
霍华德 九点半 龙舌兰
Howard, 9:30, Tequila shots.
你和我 准时到那
You and me. Sharp. Be there.
路易 小路易
Louis. Luiz.
怎么了
What's up?
你在那里做什么
What were you just doing in there?
什么 我只是在...
What? I was just...
让我猜猜 你在排挤我
Let me guess. You were cutting me out.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你和杰西卡还有露西尔开小会
The little impromptu meeting you just had with Jessica and Lucille
轻而易举地将我排挤在外
that you conveniently left me out of.
我没有在任何事情上排挤你啊
I didn't leave you out of anything.
我还以为我们是一个团队
I mean, I thought we were a team.
我以为我们的关系翻开了新的篇章
I thought this was the start of something,
但是我...
but I--
现在我总算看清了
Now I see the truth all too clearly.
路易 我只是路过
Louis, I was walking by,
她们叫我进去而已
and they called me in.
没错 正赶上时机将我所做的归功于你
Yeah, just in time to take the credit for what I did.
我可没那么做
I didn't do that.
一丁点这种想法都没有
Wouldn't even think of doing that.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
你会这么想 这就是你的问题
You would, and that's your problem right there.
收到你那封关于马兹洛的邮件了
Got your email about Mazlo.
可以让洛克斯利有限责任公♥司♥完美散场了
Not a bad way for Locksley Llc to go out.
看来公♥司♥欠你一个人情
Looks like the firm owes you one.
欠我人情的是你吧
I think you owe me one.
哈佛学位证书 迈克·詹姆斯·罗斯 法学博士
-这是 -货真价实
- Is this... - The real thing?
没错
Yeah.
我通知院长办公室说你的丢失了
Told the dean's office you'd lost yours,
而他们乐意为优秀毕业生效劳
and they were happy to oblige for one of their top graduates.
真不知道我是该崇拜你还是畏惧你
I don't know if you're awesome or terrifying.
我还给你加了固
Also I added a layer of protection for you.
这不是哈佛法学院的校友库吗
Uh, the Harvard Law School alumni database?
都在那 你的名字 班级排名
It's all there. Your name, class rank,
社保号♥
Social security number.
你应该知道你让我成犯罪同伙了 对吗
You do realize you just made me party to a crime, right?
你可以随时电♥话♥问询
Can always call 'em up,
就说出故障了
report it as a glitch.
让我猜猜 无法追溯
Let me guess. Untraceable.
我不是说你不会被抓住
I'm not saying you won't get caught,
但不会因资料不符被抓
but it won't be because your story doesn't check.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的
Seriously.
你是对的
You're right.
是该和我爸爸应该好好相处
Working things out with my dad.
你并非我想的那样徒有衣表
Not the empty suit I thought you were.
那是谁
Who was that?
客户的女儿
Uh, client's daughter.
真的吗 天色已晚
Really? It's kind of late.
这个时候她来办公室做什么
What's she doing at the office at this hour?
她只是专程来感谢我
You know, she was, uh, just thanking me.
-感谢你 -是的
- Thanking you. - Mm-hmm.
她谢得如何
How'd she do that?
很随意
Easily.
她给我买♥♥了两张去希腊的机票
She bought me two tickets to Greece.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
我们周二出发
We leave tuesday.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表