剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
到时你绝无胜算
and you won't stand a chance.
太有趣了 哈维
Ah, this is fun, Harvey.
我只能满怀歉意地说 不得不在法庭见了
I'm just sorry to say that we won't get to do this in court.
虽然违背我意 但是爱默生想要和解
Against my advice, Emerson wants to settle.
你耍我吧
You're kidding me.
说了这么多 你却想要和解
After all this, you want to settle.
没耍你 刚刚那些话算是我的说明
No, I don't, but those are my instructions.
到此为止
Call it a draw.
去你的
迈克 到肯尼家去
Mike, get over to Kenny's house.
坦纳想要逼他妥协
Tanner's gonna try and make him cave.
我一收到消息就来了
I came as soon as I got the message.
肯尼
Kenny.
我是哈维·斯佩克特
It's Harvey Specter.
特拉维斯·坦纳在吗 我刚刚还和他在一起
Was Travis Tanner here? I was just with him.
他不会比我先到太久
He couldn't have beaten me by much.
宝贝 你先进屋好吗
Sweetie, why don't you go inside, okay, baby?
来的不是他
No, it wasn't him.
是其他人 他不肯说自己的名字
It was someone else. He wouldn't tell me his name.
他说是皮尔逊·哈德曼律所的 我就让他进屋了
He said he was with Pearson-Hardman, so I let him in.
他提到坦纳的名字了吗
Did he mention Tanner's name?
没有 但是显然他为那人工作
No, but it was obvious that's who he worked for.
他说很快会给我和其他原告
He said me and the other plaintiffs
提供和解条件
were gonna get a settlement offer soon.
-还有吗 -他说如果我们不接受
- What else? - He said if we don't take it,
他们不会放过我们的
that they're gonna go after us.
他们有我们的把柄
That they have dirt on everyone.
他提到伊娃·威廉一家
He mentioned Eva Williams'
因公共场所醉酒闹事而被捕
arrest for public intoxication,
伯尼·拉瑟福德在大学时
Bernie Rutherford's shoplifting arrest
-因入店盗窃而被捕 -那是刑事恐吓
- when he was in college. - That's criminal intimidation.
如果他们想要跟我过不去 没关系
If they want to go after me, that's fine.
我可以应付
I can handle it.
但是其他人 我不知道他们行不行
But the others, I don't know if they can.
你必须要坚强 肯尼
You have to stay strong, Kenny.
你一旦放弃 一切都会分崩离析
You cave, everything falls apart.
还有一个问题 那家伙长什么样
One more thing, what did this guy look like?
大概是中等身材
I don't know, he was average height,
棕发褐眼
brown hair, brown eyes.
谢了
Thanks.
知道那家伙是谁吗
So figuring out who this guy is?
不知道 我们找不到他的
No. We'll never find him.
你怎么知道坦纳会对肯尼下手
How'd you know was going after Kenny?
如果我是那种不择手段的人
'Cause if I was the type to go out of bounds,
我一定会那么做
that's exactly what I'd do.
-你不是 -不是
- You're not? - No.
下一步要做什么
So what's our next move?
搬救兵
I'm calling in reinforcements.
什么意思
What do you mean?
既然坦纳派人去恐吓肯尼
If Tanner sent a guy to intimidate Kenny,
他肯定还有其它阴谋诡计
he's got something else up his sleeve,
我想知道到底是什么
and I want to know what it is.
怎么了
What?
没什么 你俩就像一个硬币的正反面
Nothing, you guys are like two sides of the same coin.
你说什么 他是另一个我吗
What are you saying, he's another me?
没人能和我媲美
No one is another me.
你告诉唐娜我是另一个你
I mean, you told Donna I was another you.
我从没这么说
I never said that.
你说你在寻找另一个你
You said you were looking for another you,
然后你就聘用了我
and then you hired me.
明白其中的联♥系♥了吗
So see how that works?
逻辑
Logic.
迈克跟我走 立刻去我办公室
Mike, let's go. In my office now.
该死 迈克
Oh, damn, Mike.
告诉我你没走漏文件信息 伙计
Tell me you didn't leak the documents, man.
你是我们的本尼迪克特·阿诺德吗
Are you our Benedict Arnold?
本尼迪克特·阿诺德 美国革命家和军事家 与英国人达成秘密协议将纽约州的西点要塞出♥卖♥♥♥给英方
本尼迪克特·阿诺德 不错的引用
Benedict Arnold, nice reference.
你又在帮你念中学的女友
You helping your high school girlfriend
做家庭作业了吗
with her homework again?
这么说太不厚道了 迈克
Okay, not cool, Mike.
你知道达拉在念社区大学
You know Darla's in community college.
我不知道有什么好笑的 哈罗德
I don't even know why you laughing, Harold.
你都没女人
You don't have a chick.
她成年了
She's of age.
我太为你骄傲了 迈克
I am so very proud of you, Mike.
你现在别抓着我就更好了
Wow, I really wish you weren't touching me right now.
你就是忠心的典范啊
You are what loyalty looks like.
你找出了向韦克菲尔德·凯蒂律所
You rooted out the person responsible
泄露证人名单的叛徒
for leaking the witness list to Wakefield-Cady.
路易 我完全不知你所云
Louis, I have no idea what you're talking about.
你将证据藏在加路斯卡一案的摘要里
It was almost cute how you hid the evidence
真是太可爱了
in the Galusska briefs.
搞得像是你不想要接受表扬
Like you didn't want to take the credit.
什么 路易 我什么也没藏
What? Louis, I didn't hide anything.
别担心 没人会给你贴上告密者的标签
Don't worry, no one's gonna label you a snitch.
告密者
Snitch?
我们根本没想到要检查传真机
We didn't even think to check the fax machines.
太聪明了
That was brilliant.
这份名单正是从本公♥司♥发出的
The list was sent from right here in this firm.
这是三天前发出的一份传真提交表格的复印件
This is a copy of a fax submission form sent from three days ago.
这不能用来指证任何人
This doesn't implicate anybody.
那是机要人员密♥码♥
That's the confidential employee code.
她一定不知道机器会自动记下
She must not have known that the machine recorded it.
她
She?
等等 为什么我被停职了
Wait, why am I being suspended?
我没有泄露任何文件
I didn't leak any documents.
谁跟路易说是我做的
Who told Louis I did this?
请走吧
Let's go please.
-这边走 -不 不 路易
- This way. - No, no, no, Louis.
你不能这样 我没出♥卖♥♥♥瑞秋
You have to stop this. I didn't turn Rachel in.
你没想真心告发谁
That's so sweet how you didn't really mean to
真是太体贴了 等下 迈克 站住
hand someone in. Wait, Mike, stop.
你做了件大好事
You did a great thing.
正因为这件好事
And because of that great thing,
一万美金 别一下子花光了
$10,000, and don't spend it in one place.
你说 谢谢你 路易
You say, "Thank you, Louis."
然后 我说 "不客气 迈克"
And then, "You're welcome, Mike."
-瑞秋 -我不想和你说话
- Rachel. - I don't want to talk to you.
-别这样 -既然你不想这样
- Hey, come on. - You want "Come on"?
-为什么要那样对我 -我什么也没做
- Why would you do that to me? - I didn't do anything to you.
我没有传真那份该死的名单
I didn't fax that goddamn list.
我也没出♥卖♥♥♥你
And I didn't turn you in.
那为什么我被停职了 迈克
Then why was I just suspended, Mike?
我只知道 我给了路易一摞摘要
All I know is that I gave Louis a stack of briefs
里面有印着你机要密♥码♥的传真
and there was some fax with your confidential code on it.
如果我要泄露公♥司♥文件
Do you think that if I was gonna leak firm documents,
我会笨到在传真上用自己的密♥码♥吗
I'd be dumb enough to fax them with my own code?
我知道你不会
No, I don't,
但是不管是谁做的 一定栽赃给了你
but whoever did this must have framed you.
是啊 他成功了
Yeah, well, it worked.
瑞秋 听着 他们会对此展开调查的
Rachel, look, you just-- they're gonna investigate this.
他们会还你清白的 你知道的
They're gonna clear your name, you know that.
我在那里工作了五年
I've worked there for five years,
他们就这么对待我
and this is how they treat me?
我被停职了 迈克
I'm suspended, Mike.
很有可能还会被解雇
I'm probably gonna be fired.
我该告他们的
I should sue them.
别那么冲动好吗
Okay, let's not do anything rash, okay?
这不是冲动 我只是要为自己讨个公道
It's not rash. It's standing up for myself.
瑞秋 你
Rachel, you--
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表