剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
杰西卡
Jessica--
你想说什么
"Jessica" what?
这些文件你不能用
You can't use any of this.
我们签有律师及委托人保密协议
We have attorney-client privilege.
与雷贝克会计事务所是有保密协议
With Drybeck Accounting, yes.
但与这些空壳公♥司♥ 可没有
With the shelf companies? No.
而不幸的是
And unfortunately for you,
你的名字列在空壳公♥司♥上
You're listed on the shelf companies.
你偷了我的钱
You stole from me.
要么现在坦白
You either come clean now
要么往后十年 除了探监时间
or the only time you'll see your children in the next decade
你别想见到你的孩子
will be during prison visiting hours.
那我能回去工作了是吗
So I'm gonna get my job back now, right?
没什么问题
I don't see why not.
不 斯坦 你不能回去工作
No, Stan, you're not.
什么
What?
在这次劫难过后 雷贝克就要破产了
Drybeck's going bankrupt after this all shakes out.
就算不破产 他们也不会雇你回去
Even if they don't, they're not gonna hire you back.
为什么
Why?
因为你在简历上造了假
Because you falsified your resume.
那我现在该怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
我们付你的钱 比你的遣散费还多
Well, we just got you more than your severance package.
我建议你用这笔钱做个过渡
I suggest you use it to tide yourself over
另谋出路去吧
till you figure something out.
斯坦
Stan...Hey.
你最值钱的资产是你的头脑
Your best asset is your mind.
别人拿不走
They can't take that from you.
只是个小错误
One little mistake.
你可以回到学校 拿个正规文凭
You could go back to school, become legitimate.
从头来过
Start over?
早知今日 何必当初
I never should have done it.
跟你说了他们逮不到我
Told you they wouldn't catch me.
你想要什么 哈维
What are you looking for, Harvey?
-要好好奖励你吗 -不用什么大奖
-Positive reinforcement? - Nothing major.
给个诺贝尔奖杯就行
A trophy, Nobel.
在大堂给你塑尊铜像好不好
Would your likeness in bronze in the lobby be okay?
半身像还是全身像
Bust or life-size?
你做了件好事 哈维
You did a good thing, Harvey.
不光是我一个人的功劳
Well, it wasn't just me, you know?
那从现在起
Well, then I guess I should give the kid
我应该相信那孩子了
the benefit of the doubt from now on.
的确应该
You should.
你听说了准会高兴
Well, you'll be happy to know
斯坦不知道他下半辈子该怎么办
That Stan has no idea what he's gonna do with the rest of his life.
那没什么值得高兴的
That doesn't make me happy.
我也不知道自己下半辈子该怎么过了
Well, what if I tell you I have no idea what I'm doing with mine?
要是我被抓住 我们该怎么办 哈维
What the hell are we gonna do when I get caught, Harvey?
你不会被抓住
You're not gonna get caught.
这就是你的回答吗
That's your answer?
还能怎么回答
What else is there?
为什么
Why?
什么
What?
为什么雇我 你为什么要害我
Hire me. Why would you do that to me?
-是为你好 -不 你不是为我好
-You mean for you. - No, I don't.
你说得很清楚
You made it perfectly clear
你做的一切都是为了你自己 为什么
that you only do things for yourself. So why?
你是说我为什么要成为一个律师
You mean the reason why I became a lawyer
你朋友为什么贩毒 还是你为什么要去当枪手
or your friend dealt drugs or you used to cheat?
我当枪手是因为我需要...
I cheated because I needed--
你就没别的法子赚钱了吗 胡扯
You couldn't make money any other way? Bullshit.
常人的生活平淡无奇
Life is this.
而我喜欢高人一等
I like this.
我不是那种人
That's not me.
如果你不是那种人 就不会在这里
Well, if it wasn't me, you wouldn't be here.
所以如果你想结束这种生活 就直接退出好了
So if you want this to stop, all you got to do is tap out.
你好
Hello.
你来找迈克
You're here to see Mike.
我们要庆祝他胜诉了
We're gonna celebrate his victory.
我觉得你来接他下班
You know, I actually think that it's a really,
是个很明智的选择
really good idea that you've come to pick him up.
如果我是你 就会经常过来
In fact, if I were you, i'd do it a little more often.
特别是和瑞秋一起加班的日子
Just all those late nights working with Rachel.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是
What do I--
得了吧 你是个聪明的女孩
Well, come on. You're a smart girl.
你知道动物的习性
You understand animal behavior.
你会想明白的
I think you can figure it out.
可以走了吗
Hey. You ready?
走吧
Yeah.
我保证不是耍花招 进来吧
No tricks, I assure you. Come on in.
斯坦 我是杰西卡·皮尔逊
Stan, I'm Jessica Pearson.
我知道你是谁
Oh, yeah. I know who you are.
你说如果我接受遣散和解
You said if I accepted the severance agreement,
就不会闹上法庭了
there wouldn't be a lawsuit.
法庭是要上的
Well, there is one,
但不是要告你
but not against you.
是要跟你并肩作战
With you.
我们知道阿伯丁的事了
We know about Aberdeen.
我们托莉在搞什么名堂
We know what Tori was orchestrating.
有你帮忙 我们能揭发她
And with your help, we can expose her.
我凭什么帮你
Why should I help you?
帮了对你有什么坏处吗
What have you got to lose?
告诉我你要我做什么
Tell me what you need me to do.
他现在又让你找什么了
What does he have you trying to find this time?
你真想知道吗
You really want to know?
我曾看到了一些与我们会计事务所
Uh, I managed to get a look at some files
相关的文件
involving our accounting firm.
我们的会计事务所怎么了
What's up with our accounting firm?
他们在偷我们的钱
They're stealing from us.
你想想你的电♥话♥费
You know your phone bill?
有很多附加费用
You have all those surcharges,
你并不知道那些是什么 但你照付不误
you have no idea what they mean, but you pay 'em anyway.
对
Yeah.
雷贝克也在跟我们来这套
Yeah, well, Drybeck's doing the same thing to us,
不过他们的收费完全是欺诈
Except all their charges are a complete scam.
我确信电♥话♥费也是欺诈
Pretty sure the phone charges are scams, too.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
那你需要什么
So what do you need?
我需要一个合法的理由去拿到那些
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表