剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Make it go away.
-瑞秋 -走开
- Rachel. - Go away.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
谁又找你茬了 迈克
Who's picking on you now, Mikey?
老爸老妈吵架咯
Mom and Dad are fighting.
-哈维和杰西卡 -你担心个什么劲啊
-Harvey and Jessica. - What do you care?
我只是有点担心
Oh, I'm just rattled.
明天是我第一次出庭 房♥屋案件
My first trial tomorrow in housing court.
房♥屋的案子吗
Housing court?
我都能打赢这官司 你能行的
I could win at housing court. You'll be fine.
但要是穿这件衬衫就另当别论了
But not if you wear that suit.
卡维罗与卡里斯基房♥租纠纷诉讼案
Carvello versus Karinski properties.
通常这类案件是怎么审的
So how does this usually work?
通常在审讯开始
Well, usually the trial starts,
法官会坐在那 然后
and there's the judge, and then...you know,
大家就开始辩护
people say things.
你以前从来没接过案子吧
You've never done this before, have you?
第一次开车之前
Well, I never drove a car before
我也没开过车啊
the first time I drove one,
但是我现在不是也安然无恙吗
and I'm still here, aren't I?
这是你第一次上庭吗
This is your first time?
我是你的第一个对手
I'm your first?
别担心 我保证不会手下留情的
Don't worry, I promise not to be gentle.
弗兰克 见到你真高兴
Frank. It's nice to see you.
最后一次了
One last time.
请允许我...
If it pleases the court--
请允许我宣布何人何时开始陈词
It pleases the court to decide who speaks and when.
我还是坐下吧
I'll sit down.
今天的案子是关于四千元的房♥租拖欠
We're talking about $4,000 in withheld rent pas--
是的 法官大人 但是我们有
Yes, your honor. But we have receipts
维修 失窃衣物的收据 还有...
for repairs, lost clothing, as well as...
四千元 没错 法官大人
$4,000. Yes, your honor.
她是在和我说话
She was talking to me.
他为什么没付房♥租 对方律师
Why hasn't he paid, counselor?
法官是在问你呢
That one was for you.
是因为臭虫 法官大人
Bedbugs, your honor.
我掌握的收据资料显示
I have receipts that show
我的当事人若要解决这些问题
my client's financial outlay
所需的财力远远超过他的实际收入水平
to rectify the problem far exceeds the amount.
房♥屋管理部门确认了臭虫的情况属实了吗
Housing department certified the presence of bedbugs?
-是的 法官大人 -房♥租减免呢
- Uh, yes, your honor. - Abatement?
借过
Excuse me.
我来吧 给
I'll do it. There you go.
法官大人 这是房♥屋收回听证会
Your honor, this is an eviction hearing.
重点不在于房♥屋是否适合居住
The pertinent question is not habitability,
而在于对方是否已付房♥租
but whether or not rent has been paid.
实际上 城市法规明确规定
Actually, city code states that
不能保证房♥屋的适居度
rent may be withheld
可以不支付房♥租
if the warranty of habitability is breached.
那样的话 我要求查看第三方对
In that case, we request to see the checks
罗斯先生当事人的担♥保♥核对
Mr. Ross' client has placed in escrow.
核对 第三方的...
Checks, in escrow.
房♥租减免与否取决于此
Pending the outcome of a rent abatement hearing?
法规里可没这么规定
That's not in the code.
这是不成文的规矩
It is the accepted practice.
因此在这个法庭上是适用的
And therefore binding in this courtroom.
我想你的当事人
Your client did
应该出钱进行过第三方担♥保♥吧
put money in escrow, I assume.
-我没有多余的钱了啊 -法官大人
- I didn't have any money left-- - Your honor...
赞成收回房♥屋
Eviction upheld.
但是法官大人 他...
But your honor, he--
看到我敲木槌了吗
Did you see me bang the gavel?
那意味着判决已定 下一个案子
That means step aside. Next case.
你永远不会忘记你的第一次的
You never forget your first.
你知不知道如果一个新棒球投手
You know what happens to pitchers
首场比赛失利会有什么下场吗 迈克
when they get shelled in rookie league, Mike?
你觉得他们还会成为种子选手吗
You think they make it to the bigs?
或许他们会去参军
Or do they just end up
最后惨遭遗忘
on some sad American legion team of has-beens?
我明白 我输了 我很抱歉
I get it, I lost. I'm sorry.
你很抱歉
Well, you're sorry.
-那样的话 -不 我真的很抱歉
- In that case-- - No, I am sorry.
但现在我要帮哈维查些资料
But right now I have some research to do for Harvey,
-所以失陪一下 -还记得你偷走了
- So if you'll excuse me. - Remember when you stole
我让你谈下来的那个客户吗
that client I had you bring in?
那时你真是风光啊 不是吗
That was a good time for you, wasn't it?
我给了你一个无足轻重的案子
See, I gave you a nothing case so that
即使你打赢了
when you did win
那对你的事业也起不了什么作用
it would still do nothing for your career.
但我还是期望你能打赢
But I still expected you to win.
所以 我想
So yeah, I guess...
你还是继续查你的资料吧
Go back to your research.
也许你就只能干这个
Maybe that is your niche.
也许吧
Maybe it is.
大多数清晨 我都不用坐在轮椅上
Most mornings, I can make it out of the chair
可以在地板上走动
and get across the floor.
还能抱起我女儿
And I can hold my daughter.
参与调查的有多少人
How many were in the study?
两年多里 有412人
412, over 2 years.
他们的所有录像资料我们都有
And we have videos of all of them.
25%的人服用的是安慰剂
25% were given placebos.
其余人都服用了不等剂量的艾米林克斯
The rest, varying doses of Amylinx.
超过半数的人 都像这位患者一样
And more than half are like that one,
病情好转地相当快
showing significant signs of improvement.
你的意思是治疗一点都不会损害肝脏
And you're telling me there was nothing affecting the liver?
是的
Yes.
如果你来是为了质问我这个的
If you're just coming to question that,
那可以直接跳过了
we'll move on.
你讨厌奎汀去找他前妻帮忙 对吗
You don't like it that Quentin went to his ex-wife, do you?
没错
No, I don't.
我不想他过去的包袱阻碍他的前途
I don't want any garbage from the past getting in the way.
奎汀在这里做出的成就 堪比奇迹
I mean, what Quentin's done here is nothing short of miraculous.
我想我可能找到了一个挽救奇迹的办法
I think I may have found a way to keep that miracle going.
我在翻看原告的医疗档案
I was going through the plaintiff's medical files,
我发现了这个
and then I found this.
好啊
This is good.
这真太好了
This is really good.
琼斯告诺克一案
Jones versus Norco...
沃什本告霍斯尼股份有限公♥司♥一案
Washburn versus Hawthorne Incorporated...
事实上 有七起案件
actually, seven cases that Mr. Church solicited
彻奇先生都是作为原告律师控告制药公♥司♥
lawsuits against pharmaceutical companies.
在每起案件中 他都能达成庭外和解
In each case, he was able to exact a settlement
因为这些公♥司♥知道 即使他们赢了官司
because the company knew that even if they won,
这样的拉锯战也会造成比和解更大的损失
a protracted battle would do more damage than settling.
你这说法有证据吗
You have evidence of that?
我们案件中的二号♥原告 埃莉诺·贝克
Plaintiff number two in our case, Eleanor Baker.
她同时还是
She also happens to be
琼斯告诺克一案的七号♥原告
plaintiff number seven in Jones versus Norco.
他这是回收再利用他的原告 挺环保的
He's recycling plaintiffs. That's very green of you.
彻奇先生你怎么说
Mr. Church?
斯佩克特先生有力证 我这儿也有
Mr. Specter has his documents, I have mine
这些文件显示了 药管局批准药品生产前
showing that prior to FDA approval of his drug,
奎汀·桑兹的公♥司♥濒临破产
Quentin Sainz's company was on the verge of bankruptcy.
药品上市后三个月
Three months after that drug hit the market,
销♥售♥额冲到一季度3800万美元
sales rocketed to $38 million a quarter,
这显然是伪造临床试验
which is clear financial motive
的财务动机啊
for falsifying clinical trials.
法官大人 这听起来
Now, Your Honor, does that sound like
也不是妄加推断吧
a groundless claim to you?
我让你去查他们的财务状况的
I told you to go over those financials.
我跟他要了五次了 他根本没给我
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表