剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
不关我事
It's none of my business.
-这个案子我还是不接 -为什么
- I'm still not taking this case. - Why is that?
因为有时候我会做出让客户不爽的事情
Because sometimes I do things that my clients don't like.
如果他们的前妻监视着我
And if their ex-wives are looking over my shoulders,
倒也没啥事
that's not really a problem.
但是如果他们的前妻是我的经营合伙人
But when their ex-wives are also my managing partner,
我就放不开手脚了
that hamstrings me.
如果想让我扳回官司
And if I'm gonna turn this loser into a winner,
我就不能被束缚 绝对不能
I can't be hamstrung. I can't have that.
你想怎么做都行
Do what you gotta do.
-你不会干预吗 -我刚才不是说了嘛
- You won't interfere? - What did I just say?
如果不是辉瑞 阿目金
Do you have any idea how hard it is
或者默克这类大制药公♥司♥
to develop a new drug
你知道普通公♥司♥要开♥发♥新药有多难吗
if you're not Pfizer, or Amgen, or Merck?
这事很重要 哈维
This is important, Harvey.
如果奎汀是来找一个信任他的人
If Quentin came to you looking for someone to trust him,
你为什么不接他的案子
why aren't you handling this case yourself?
与你无关
That's none of your concern.
我不是以同事的身份问你
Well, I'm not asking you that as your colleague,
而是以奎汀的律师身份问你
I'm asking you as Quentin's attorney.
我和奎汀分居以后
After Quentin and I separated,
他开始和一个研究顾问约会
he started seeing one of his research consultants.
她叫丽萨 他们现在还在一起
Lisa. They're still together.
但是他没娶她
But he never married her.
她不希望我插手这个案子
She doesn't want me on the case.
好极了
Oh, terrific.
你硬塞给我一个必输的案子
You're sticking me with a losing case,
还塞给我一个既不喜欢你
and a girlfriend who isn't gonna like me
也不会喜欢我的女朋友
anymore than she likes you.
我敢肯定这不是第一次
Well, I'm sure it's not the first time
有人不喜欢你了 哈维
someone hasn't liked you, Harvey.
谁不喜欢我了
Who doesn't like me?
他就像一个无恶不作的魔鬼
Picture the devil without the charm.
好吧 所以说这两年来楼主都是卡里斯基
Okay, so Karinski owned this building for two years?
没错 随后情况就急转直下了
Yeah, then things got bad.
零下三度时供热断了 差点把我冻死
Three below, the heat went out and I nearly froze to death.
炉子又发生了煤气泄漏
Then a gas leak in my stove.
都能闻到那股味 可他却说没事
You could smell the damn thing, but he said it was fine.
我打了一个月的电♥话♥ 最后还是自己换的
I called for a month, then I had to replace it myself.
为什么不干脆搬走
Why didn't you just move?
我是在这所公♥寓♥里长大的
This is the apartment that I grew up in.
这里是我唯一熟悉的地方
It's the only place I've ever known.
我没有兄弟姐妹
I don't have any brothers or sisters.
我的父母 也不在了
My parents... not with me anymore.
我不会离开我和他们仅有的维系之所
I'm not leaving the one connection I have to them.
你说你睡不着觉 是压力大还是
You said you weren't sleeping. Are you stressed out, or--?
-有臭虫 -不会吧
- Bedbugs. - No.
我的房♥间简直爬满了臭虫
My place is literally crawling with them.
想到自己一关灯 他们就会爬过来
Could you sleep knowing the minute you turn out the light,
-你还能睡着吗 -睡不着
- they're coming for you? - No, I couldn't.
拿不出证据 卡里斯基就不管
Well, Karinski won't do anything about it without proof,
可我找不来有关部门去证实
And I can't get someone from the city down
那里有臭虫
to verify they're there.
别担心 我可以
Don't worry. I can.
要等两周 下周四
Two weeks. Next Thursday.
我想你没听清我说什么
I-I-I-I don't think that you heard me.
我现在就要人过去
I need someone down there today.
-要等两周 下周四 -好了
- Two weeks, next thursday. - Okay.
我想跟你们的主管谈谈
Uh, I'd like to speak to your supervisor, please.
你可以下周三来
You can do that next Wednesday.
好吧 格兰达 我告诉你从现在起
Okay, Glenda, let me tell you what I'm gonna do
到下周三 我会怎么做
between now and next wednesday...
我很清楚你要怎么做
I know exactly what you're gonna do.
每个律师都会这么威胁我
You're gonna do what every lawyer threatens to do.
你会递交409/3投诉
You're gonna file a 409/3 grievance
说我没有格尽职守
Claiming that I did not fulfill my obligation
让你马上见到我的主管
to promptly direct you to my supervisor.
这份投诉将会在下周三递交给我的主管
A grievance that will be passed on to my supervisor next Wednesday.
不 我要做的是 雇一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
No, what I'm gonna do is hire a private investigator
调查从你出生到下周二♥期♥间
to look into every aspect of your life
你生活的方方面面
from the day you were born until next Tuesday.
有任何发现 我都会加以利用
And then I'm gonna use whatever it is they find
让你整天祈祷 能保住这份
to make you wish that your biggest problem
你看来也厌恶十足的工作
was keeping this job that you seem to hate so much.
没错 我是个与众不同的律师 格兰达
Yeah, I'm not like every other lawyer, Glenda.
你刚才说你叫什么
What did you say your name was?
斯佩克特
Specter.
哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
-你是棒球迷吗 -是啊
- You're a baseball fan? - Oh, yeah.
那你应该知道卢·格里格是个狠角色
Then I assume you know Lou Gehrig was a bad man.
不然也不会被人称作火车了
They didn't call him the iron horse for nothing.
后来他得了肌萎缩侧索硬化症
Then he got A.L.S.
知道他怎样了吗
You know what it did to him?
他的手瘫痪了 之后是脚
His hands locked up, then his legs,
接着失语 最后窒息
His speech, eventually his breathing.
无法控制
Couldn't control 'em.
他的头脑很清楚 可是身体却
His mind knew what it wanted, but his body--
他完全被困住了 无法自理
He was trapped inside, unable to do anything.
就算今时今日 患上肌萎缩侧索硬化症
Even today, you get A.L.S.,
不出三五年也必死无疑
within three to five years, you die.
如果吃了你的药出现肝衰竭 会死得更快
Or sooner, if someone takes your drug and their liver fails.
我们的药能减轻最后几年的痛苦
Our drug makes people's remaining years better,
还能让他们的预期寿命翻倍
And it doubles their life expectancy.
除了那些出现肝脏衰竭的人
Except for the people who's livers are failing.
-你不... -丽萨
- You don't - Lisa.
不要紧
It's okay.
我知道杰西卡为什么喜欢你了
I can see why Jessica likes you.
你说话直来直往
You cut through the bullshit.
我就喜欢她这点
That's something I always loved about her.
只是她这么说话的魅力 会比我少一点
She just does it with a little less charm than I do.
她是不是比你高一点
Isn't she a little taller than you?
-她穿高跟鞋了 -我来告诉你
- It's the heels. - Let me tell you
一种药物通过审批都需要什么
what it takes to get a drug approved today.
药物上架之前 我们投入了
We were $139 million into development
一亿三千九百万用于研发
before we ever hit the shelves.
所有的要求我们都一一通过了
We jumped through every hoop they threw at us,
花了八年时间证明我们的药是安全的
And we proved our drug was safe for eight years.
所以你说这些控告是毫无根据的
So you're saying these claims are baseless?
在这六个晚期病人身上
We're talking about six terminal patients
存在一系列的医疗问题
with a wide array of medical issues.
凭什么说是我们公♥司♥的药物导致的
And they're saying my company's drug caused this?
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥落水的原因
They were drinking coffee on the Titanic.
也不会是当时人们都在泰坦尼克号♥上喝咖啡吧
I don't think that put Leonardo Dicaprio in the water.
既然杰西卡向我担♥保♥了
Since Jessica vouched for you,
我就会相信你说的话
I'm gonna go ahead and believe what you're telling me.
但鉴于其他药品公♥司♥已决定要让你曝光
But since these other firms determined you have exposure,
我们就得这么办 赔他们钱
Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna pay them.
赔他们一点点钱
We're gonna pay them a little bit of money
你就可以继续救死扶伤
So you can keep saving lives,
因为如果这事拖久了
because if we drag this out,
人们就不会相信你的药能救命了
people won't think of your drug as a way to save lives,
他们会觉得你的药能致命
They'll think of it as a death sentence.
房♥屋管理处的人
The guy from the housing department's
五分钟之后就到
gonna be here in about five minutes.
你是怎么办到的
How did you manage that?
如果把情况跟他们说清楚
You know, they're actually pretty receptive
他们还是会听进去的
when you explain the situation to them.
为了防止虫害蔓延 只能这么做
That's what you have to do to prevent the spread.
我都忍♥痛扔了很多东西了
I had to get rid of most of my things--
衣服 收藏的唱片 书
Clothes, record collection, books.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表