剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Oh, really?
也许你该事先告诉我你的计划
Well, maybe--maybe if you shared your game plan with me--
就像你这样冷不丁地来一出一样吗
Oh, the same way that you shared your game plan with me?
你以为她见到你的反应该是如何
How do you expect her to react to seeing you?
你最好卯足劲 给我们找个新的证人
You need to get your shit together and find us a new witness.
罗拉
Lola.
我来为之前的事道歉
Wanted to apologize for earlier today.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Uh, yeah. Of course.
很有心嘛 选园林作为见面地点
Nice gesture. Botanical gardens.
是啊 他说你们俩对那里有特殊的感情
Yeah, he said it was a pretty special place for you guys.
的确如此 接着他就成了总裁
It was. And then he became CEO.
我可不是来这追忆往事的
But I'm not here to reminisce.
我不得不赞叹一下
I must say I was, uh, really impressed
你竟然猜出了我的想法
you figured out what I was doing.
尤其是你还算不上一位正牌律师
Especially since you're not even a real lawyer.
你这话什么意思
What--what are you talking about?
我查看了哈佛法学院男毕业生名录
I accessed Harvard law school's alumni directory.
过去十年毕业生的所有记录
Every class that graduated for the last ten years.
压根没有叫迈克·罗斯的
No record of Mike Ross. At all.
是 院长办公室本该修正的
Yeah, the dean's office was supposed to fix that.
他们把我的名字登记错了
They--they put my name wrong in the system.
我将你的社保号♥与数据库做了对比
I checked your social security number against the database.
你怎么会知道我的社保号♥
How'd you get my social security number?
小事一桩 你听好
Easily. Here's the deal.
别插手我的事 不然我就揭发你
Leave me alone, or I expose you.
你好像完全不担心这事
You don't really seem that worried about this.
她恐吓你 这是个策略
Threats like hers are a tactic.
这招很有效 因为它会把你的注意力
They're effective because they distract you
从正事上分散开
from what you're supposed to be doing.
你是疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我们该做的是赶紧躲远点吧
What we should be doing is backing the hell off.
那之后会怎么样呢
And how would that go, huh?
杰罗姆 你找我们帮忙
"Jerome, you came to us with the problem,"
我们发现你的女儿
"we discovered that your daughter"
从贵公♥司♥盗走了两百万
"stole $2 million from your company,"
而我们的结论是你太他妈倒霉了
"and our conclusion is you're shit out of luck"?
我一点也不在乎结果怎样
I don't really care how it would go.
我只在乎的自己的人生
All I care about is my life,
以及守住我们的秘密
and--and keeping our secret.
我跟你说了 这只不过是个策略
I told you, it's a distraction.
她不会真干的
She won't pull that trigger.
你以为她为何迟迟不把那笔资金散出去
Why do you think she hasn't distributed that money yet?
你以为杰罗姆为何不想我们联络警方
Why do you think Jerome doesn't want us to go to the police?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为他们双方都希望能冰释前嫌
It's because they both want to bury the hatchet,
而一旦动了真格 就和解不了了
And if any of that stuff happens, they can't.
我们该怎么办
Then what?
想办法让他们握手言和咯
Figure out a way to make them reconcile.
就这么简单
It's easy.
是够简单的
Yeah. It's easy.
是伊内兹吗 我是路易·利特
Inez, right? Louis litt.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
这就是你为马兹洛做的工作吗
So is this what you do for Mazlo?
你负责洗他的脏衣服
You clean up his dirty laundry?
离我远点
Leave me alone.
你知道自己前途无量吗
You know, you have your whole career ahead of you.
到时候马兹洛倒了台 你作为帮凶
Mazlo goes down and you're part of this cover-up,
没人会肯雇你
no one's gonna hire you.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我能告诉你些事吗 伊内兹
Listen, can I just tell you something, Inez?
以我的经验来看 人会被两种手段驱使
In my experience, people respond to two things, okay?
那就是利诱和威逼
And that's the carrot and the stick.
现在我更倾向于来硬的
Now, I prefer the stick,
因此如果你不帮我
and if you do not help me,
我会用我丰富的专业经验来让你就范
I will devote my considerable expertise to sticking it to you.
就像逼迫珀金斯那样吗
The same way you stuck it to Perkins.
伊内兹 等等
Inez, stop.
咱们还是谈谈条件吧
Let's go with the carrot.
伊内兹 我是哈维·斯佩克特
Inez, Harvey Specter.
很感激你能前来
I appreciate you coming forward.
我早就该来了
I should have done it sooner.
为什么改变了呢
What changed?
我再也受不了在那公♥司♥做事了
I can't be a part of a company like that anymore.
你准备好在公开法庭上举证
Are you ready to testify against Anthony Mazlo
安东尼·马兹洛了吗
in open court?
是的
I am.
你应该有指证他违法渎职的文件资料吧
I assume you've documented his malfeasance.
不然的话就是口说无凭
Because otherwise it's he said, she said.
全部的书面记录
The entire paper trail.
从最开始到上个星期的
From the beginning all the way to last week.
哈维让我解决罗拉的问题
Harvey asked me to fix this problem with Lola,
但我做不到
but I can't.
因为令爱并非问题所在 詹森先生
Because your daughter's not the problem, Mr. Jensen.
你才是
You are.
你是想被炒鱿鱼吗
Are you trying to get fired?
不 我不是
No. I'm not.
我是你的代理人
I'm your attorney.
为你提建议是我的职责
It's my job to give you advice.
但你是她的父亲
But you're her father.
对孩子的悉心培养是你的职责
It's your job to raise her.
你大可以更换代理律所
Now, you can go to another firm,
但是世上没有哪位律师
but there's not a lawyer in the city
能替你完成这份职责
that can do that job for you.
请不要在为人父母这个问题上教育我
Please don't lecture me on parenting.
詹森先生 我曾与我父亲关系恶劣
Mr. Jensen, I had a difficult relationship with my father,
所以请相信我 罗拉是想原谅你的
so trust me when I tell you that Lola wants to forgive you,
但她需要你先退一步
but she needs you to take the first step.
我们也试过了
Well, we tried it your way.
一起共进午饭 你也目睹结果了
We went to lunch, and you saw how well that worked out.
我女儿不是小孩子了
My daughter's not a child.
她是个成年人
She's an adult.
也以成年人的身份做了这些决定
She made these choices as an adult.
如果你能找到办法
If you just found a way...
你是我的律师 我与你只谈法律
You're my lawyer. This is a legal problem.
我女儿的行为是她自己的选择
My daughter brought this on herself.
现在尽管我极不情愿她坐牢
Now, I desperately do not want her to go to prison.
但如果她不把钱还回来 她就蹲定了
But if she doesn't return the money, she will.
马兹洛在哪
Where's Mazlo?
他不敢亲自面对我们吗
He was afraid to face us himself?
你们想怎么样
What do you want?
我们知道你们的整个计划
We know about your entire scheme.
什么计划
What scheme?
马兹洛去迪拜洗黑钱的计划
Oh, the scheme where Mazlo's laundering money through Dubai.
你怎么知道迪拜的事
How do you know about Dubai?
我们有了新的信息源
We cultivated another source.
你们希望怎样和解
What kind of settlement are you looking for?
至少要有惩罚性损害赔偿金吧
One that includes punitive damages.
让伊内兹进来
Send Inez in here, please.
我想你应该找不到她吧
I don't think you'll find her at her desk.
怎么会
Why not?
她同意为我们作证了
'Cause she agreed to testify for us.
我深表怀疑
I doubt that.
你同事联络她时
When your colleague approached her,
她直接汇报给了我们
she came straight to us.
他甚至想要贿赂我
He even tried to bribe me.
他说如果我出♥卖♥♥♥马兹洛先生
He said if I ratted out Mr. Mazlo,
就能让我做杰西卡·皮尔逊的助手
he'd get me a job as an assistant to Jessica Pearson.
她告诉你的每件事都是假的
Everything she told you is a complete fabrication.
根本就没有什么迪拜
There is no Dubai.
让我来提醒一下你们
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表