剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I've given dozens of these,
无一例外的是 不管多牛的人
and without fail, whatever new hotshot it is
都觉得我只是名律师助理
thinks that, because I'm just a paralegal,
会为他们的律师身份而倾倒
that I will somehow be blown away by his dazzling degree.
我跟你保证 我不会的
Let me assure you, I won't.
没错 我是想勾引你
I was. I was hitting on you.
的确 请记笔记
You were. Take notes.
我不会重复第二遍
I'm not gonna repeat myself.
我爱你
I love you.
公♥司♥按照等级分明的领导模式运营
The firm operates on a chain of command model.
哈维是你的直接上级
Harvey's your commanding officer.
而路易·利特则负责管理所有的助理
However, Louis Litt, he oversees all associates,
所以你也得听命于他
so you'll also answer to him.
你觉得哈维这人怎么样
What do you think about Harvey?
大家都很敬畏他
People are in awe of him.
他们都说他是最棒的律师
They say he's the best closer there is,
但我跟他鲜有交集
but I have very little contact with him,
所以我不清楚
so I don't know.
那路易·利特呢
And what about Louis Litt?
我们继续参观吧
Let's continue with your tour.
贝琪 你真是容光焕发
Hey, Becky. You are glowing.
我想知道为什么 对了
I wonder why that is. Oh, yeah.
今天是宣布我升职的日子
It's the day they announce my promotion.
吉米 你瘦了吗
Jimmy, have you lost weight?
史蒂夫
Steve-O.
像个过来正经工作的人
Looking like a guy who came to work.
打扰一下 为什么你要把"资深"二字
Excuse me, why are you scratching off
从门上刮掉呢
the senior off my door?
我接到指示要刮掉
I got a work order to take it off.
-是谁下达的指示 -我的主管
- Who issued the work order? - My supervisor.
他为什么叫你这么做
Why did he issue the work order?
我要是知道 我就能当他的主管了
If I knew that, I'd be his supervisor.
你好像还挺开心的啊
You seem to be enjoying yourself.
我从2004年起就没开心过了
I haven't enjoyed myself since 2004.
唐娜
Donna!
某人在跟我搞小恶作剧
Someone's trying to have a little fun with me here.
杰西卡要你去她办公室
Jessica wants to see you in her office.
现在
Now.
最后 这里就是你的工作场所
And finally, this is where you'll live.
我好心给你本子 你却什么都没记
I gave you that for a reason. You haven't taken one note.
那是因为...
That's because--
因为你忙着朝我抛媚眼
Because you were too busy ogling me
连听我说话的时间都没有吗
to listen to a word I've said?
合伙人的办公室在楼层两侧
Partners' offices anchor the wings.
五楼是调研室 六楼是保安室
Fifth floor's research, sixth is security.
所有的工作都有报酬
All work gets billed,
哪怕只是找到了一个地址
even if it's finding an address.
我听命于哈维和路易·利特 顺便提一句
I answer to Harvey and Louis Litt, and, judging by the way
据你对我问题的回应
you responded to my questions,
我应该钦佩哈维 畏惧路易
I should admire Harvey and I should fear Louis.
你在这里工作了五年
You have been here for five years,
虽然我比你级别高
and just because I outrank you
并不代表我有权利要求你为我做事
does not mean I have the authority to command your services.
还有 显而易见
Oh, it's also pretty clear
你觉得让你当律师助手根本是大材小用
that you think you're too smart to be a paralegal.
你知道哪类人最讨厌吗
You know what nobody likes?
爱炫耀的人
Nobody likes a showoff.
你竟然说我抛媚眼
You used the word "ogling."
我什么时候能见到哈维
When do I get to see Harvey?
杰拉德·泰特炒了公♥司♥的鱿鱼
Gerald Tate fired the firm.
所以你就把我的升职撤销了
So you're taking my promotion away.
大多数公♥司♥会把你扔给法♥院♥
You know, most firms would put you in front of the bar
让他们吊销你的律师执照
and have your license stripped.
你向客户撒了谎 结果被他识破了
You lied to a client, and he figured it out.
我撒谎是为了引导他做正确的选择
I lied to him to get him to do the right thing
履行他那该死的合同
and honor his goddamn contract.
我没被拆穿的时候
And you didn't seem to mind so much
你怎么不介意我撒了谎
when you thought I got away with it.
但你现在被拆穿了
But you didn't get away with it.
你损失了一个大客户
And I can't justify handing you a promotion
我可没理由让你升职
on the same day that you lose a huge client.
少一个客户公♥司♥垮不了
One client doesn't make a firm.
我不知道你有没有注意到
I don't know if you've noticed,
我们陷入了经济危机
but we're in the middle of an economic meltdown.
现在各个公♥司♥不会排着队
Companies aren't exactly lining up
争相花钱雇律师了
to spend money on attorneys right now.
而且如果你没有羞辱杰拉德的话
And, you know, Gerald might have forgiven the lying
也许他已经原谅你撒谎的事了
had you not humiliated him.
但事已至此 你就接受现实吧
But you did, and you need to accept that.
杰西卡 如果不是看在过去的情分上
Jessica, if you hadn't done as much for me as you have,
我早就摔门而去了
I'd be heading for the door.
如果不是看在过去的情分上
If I hadn't done as much for you as I have,
我早把你从窗户扔出去了
I'd be throwing you out the window.
哈维 别再搞什么把戏了
But, Harvey, no more shenanigans.
如果你再走一次旁门左道
You do one more thing that isn't straight as an arrow,
我非但不会帮你掩盖
and instead of covering your ass,
还会亲手把你送上法庭
I will put you in front of the bar myself.
迈克
Mike.
我准备好迎接美好的第一天了
Who's ready for a great first day?
我得让你走了
I'm gonna have to let you go.
什么
What?
我刚刚因为对一个客户撒谎而被狠批了一顿
I just got reamed for lying to a client,
如果他们再发现你上过哈佛也是谎话的话
and if they find out that I lied about you going to Harvard,
我的执照就要被吊销了
they'll take away my license.
你说什么
You what?
现在不是时候 唐娜
Not now, Donna.
我得把我的个人利益置于你的之上
Look, I have to put my own interests above yours.
这无关私人恩怨
It's nothing personal.
你被开除了
You're fired.
等等 你担心如果我留下
Wait, so you're worried that if I stay,
他们可能会发现你在我的事上撒了谎
then they might find out that you lied about me
然后吊销你的执照
and you'll lose your license.
但你要是炒了我
But if you fire me,
我就可以告诉他们你撒了谎
then I could tell them that you lied about me,
那样你肯定会被吊销执照
and you'd definitely lose your license.
你的意思是
Are you telling me that
如果我让你死
if I throw you under the bus,
你会拉上我作垫背吗
you're gonna drag me with you?
你把你的个人利益置于我的之上
You put your interests above mine,
我只是把我的利益和你的栓在一起而已
and I'm just putting mine back up next to yours.
你被重新录用了
You're rehired.
那我应该... 好吧
So should I-- all right.
事情是这样的 你得重新给我升职
Here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna give me back my promotion,
而且这是我们最后一次谈这事
and that's the last we're gonna talk about this.
为什么
And why is that?
因为如果你这不么做的话
Because if you don't,
我就到城那边去跟里克·皮特森合伙
I'm gonna go across town and join Rick Peterson.
我会找到所有我代理过的客户
I'm gonna approach every client I've ever closed,
把他们带到新公♥司♥
and I'm gonna take them with me.
你如果那么做
You do that,
就是逼我把你送到职业道德委员会去受审
and you'll force me to put you in front of the Ethics Board.
-我觉得你不会那么做 -为什么不会
- I don't think you will. - And why not?
因为你有义务在我对杰拉德撒谎之后
Because you were obligated to notify them
立刻通知他们 但你却没有
the second I lied to Gerald, but you didn't.
你现在把我送到委员会去
You put me in front of the board right now,
我会拉你去陪我
I'll put you right up there with me.
我... 我可以让你升职
I'll...I'll give you your promotion.
但是你得为我做点事
But you have to do something for me.
做什么都行
Anything.
无偿服务案
Pro bono.
除此之外都行
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表