剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
她精力特充沛
She's feisty.
-我们可相爱了 -那是 那是
- So in love, so in love. - Yes, we are.
你来找我 是因为你想找个
You came to me because you wanted someone
认为你不会说谎的人帮你
who knows you always tell the truth.
-可你说谎了 -你在说什么啊
- Well, you don't. - What're you talking about?
丽萨的事
Lisa.
我那时问你 我们分开前
I asked you back then if anything had started
你们是不是就有一腿了
before we were separated.
你说没有 我也相信你了
You said it hadn't and I believed you.
那是因为我不想伤害你
'Cause I didn't wanna hurt you.
你想知道什么伤到我了吗
You wanna know what hurts me?
我原以为是我的事业心导致了我们离婚
I thought it was my ambition that caused our divorce.
-我从没这么说过 -是没有
- I never said that. - No.
但你让我以为是这样
But you let me believe it.
我本不该在那时与Lisa有染
I shouldn't have started with Lisa when I did,
可早在那之前
but it happened long after
你我就都清楚 我们的感情难以维系了
you and I both know we weren't working.
我很抱歉
Now I'm sorry.
抱歉我当时没有勇气说真话
Sorry I didn't have the courage to tell you then.
-那现在呢 -现在怎么了
- What about now? - Now?
那些人是在歪曲事实
They're manipulating the facts.
我不会为了 在我快一无所有之时
And I'm not going to apologize just because we happened
突然时来运转 而道歉
to hit it big when I was about to lose everything.
不论怎样我都会为你辩护的
I'm gonna defend you either way
因为我接了你的案子 这是我的工作
because I took this case, and that's what I do.
但如果我要堵上我的名声
But if I'm gonna stake my reputation on this,
我就要知道还有没有别的谎言
then I need to know if there are any other lies
会冒出来背后捅我一刀
that are gonna come up and sandbag me.
我现在就要知道
And I need to know right now.
谢谢
Thanks.
看来我们有很多话要聊了
I see I have some catching up to do.
人都是年少无知啊
People are stupid when they're young.
-你知道为什么吗 -我想知道
- Do you wanna know why? - I wanna know why
为什么他们在余下的生命里也那么无知
they're stupid all the other years of their lives.
格兰菲迪 不错啊
Glenfiddich. Smooth.
真不错
That's nice.
你从没结过婚
You never got married.
现在我们要分享私生活了吗
Now we're sharing our personal lives?
"直到死亡将我们分开"
"Till death do us part."
我还真信了
I actually believed it.
他在临床试验上造假了吗
Did he falsify the clinical trials?
他说他不会那么做的
He says he wouldn't do that.
那我们干嘛喝闷酒
So why are we drinking?
他说他不会那么做的
He says he wouldn't do that...
因为他本人也需要这药见效
because he needs the drug to work.
他要死了
He's dying.
奎汀也有肌萎缩侧索硬化症
Quentin has A.L.S.
帕克小姐 你为桑兹先生工作多久了
Miss parker, how long have you worked for Mr. Sainz?
实际上我是独♥立♥顾问
Well, technically, I'm an independent consultant.
但我从艾米林克斯研发之初就在这儿工作了
But I've been a part of Amylinx from the beginning.
是啊 我想你也是
Yes, I imagine you have been.
我们要确立你的可信程度
We're just trying to establish your credentials
好为他作证
for testifying for him.
你知道奎汀有肌萎缩侧索硬化症多久了
How long have you known Quentin had A.L.S.?
-一开始就知道 -那你知道
- From the beginning. - And how long have you known
他为了自救在实验结果上造假
Quentin falsified trial results to get the drug on the market,
-好让药早点上市多久了 -你说什么
- to save his own life? - What?
他才不会那么做呢
No, he wouldn't do that.
少来了丽萨 我们是一边的
Come on, Lisa, we're all on the same team here.
我们在想办法保护你爱的男人
We're trying to figure out how to protect the man you love.
我以为你相信他呢
Well, I thought you believed in him.
奎汀跟我还是夫妻的时候
You slept with Quentin
你就跟他上♥床♥了
while he was married to me.
他之前说没有这回事 我也信了
He said it never happened, and I believed him.
但现在我知道他会撒谎
But I have learned that he can lie.
所以我现在还相信他吗 不了
So do I believe in him now? No.
现在是在控制损失
This is damage control.
我们在努力保护他
We're just trying to protect him.
因为他们会查出来 他会被抓起来
Because they will find out, and he will get caught,
如果你不跟我们说实话
And if you don't tell us the real facts,
我们没法减缓他撒谎带来的损失
we can't mitigate the damage from his lie.
但他没撒谎
But he didn't lie.
我发誓
I swear.
-他没有 -但你撒谎了 是不是
- He didn't. - But you did, didn't you?
他当时病了
He was sick,
他需要那药
he needed the drug,
你为了得到药物管理局的批准不惜代价
And you would've done anything for FDA approval.
说吧 丽萨 帮我们帮他
Come on, Lisa, help us help him.
你没看到他当时的样子
You didn't see what he was like.
他都 不像他自己了
He was... barely Quentin then.
之后他有所好转
And then he got better.
我从没见过那样的事
And I've never seen anything like it.
是我发现了那件事
I was the one to see it.
到底发现了什么
See what, exactly?
六个月的实验 一百人里有一个
6 months in, 1 person out of the 100
开始出现肝功衰竭
started showing signs of liver damage.
而这会危及到获批的事
And that would jeopardize approval.
没错 我不能冒这个险
Yeah, and I couldn't take that chance,
所以我把那人请出研究了
so I took the person out of the study.
你没跟奎汀说过吗
You never told Quentin?
没 说了他会再等下去的 可我们没时间了
No, he would've waited, and we didn't have the time.
他没时间等了
He didn't have the time.
而我爱他
And I love him.
我还能怎么做
So what else could I do?
这个真♥相♥倒有一点优势
Look, there is an upside to all of this.
什么优势
Upside?
我在不知情的情况下 欺瞒了药管局
To the fact that I unknowingly defrauded the FDA?
关键就是你不知情
Well, the key word is unknowingly.
丽萨是个外来的承包人
Lisa's an outside contractor.
公♥司♥对实际造成的伤害要负责
The company may be liable for actual damages,
但我们可以把诈骗的罪名 转嫁到丽萨身上
but we can shift the blame for the fraud to Lisa.
会赔点小钱
There'd be a small payment,
但或许能让你的药留在市场上
but you might be able to keep the drug on the market.
就让丽萨当炮灰了吗
And throw Lisa under the bus?
是她先陷你于不利境地的
She was throwing you under the bus.
她是想救我的命
She was trying to save my life.
她会被刑事起诉吗
Would there be criminal charges?
有可能 她该自己请律师
Possibly. She should get her own lawyer.
我们之间利益有冲突
It's a conflict for us.
我们的目标是保护你
Look, our goal is to protect you.
我不确定
Sh...I don't know.
还有一个选择
There is an alternative.
你可以加入彻奇的诉讼
You can join Church's lawsuit.
杰西卡 我们是这公♥司♥的律师
Jessica, we're lawyers for the company.
我们不能建议他这么做
We can't advise him to do that.
-哈维 这是他的人生 -那不是重点
- Harvey, this is his life. - That's not the point.
这是我的案子 我说了算
This is my case, my call.
等等 那将意味着什么
Wait, wait, wait. What would that mean?
桑兹药厂将倒闭
Sainz pharmaceuticals would go down,
但你能分到调解费的一部分
but you'd share in the settlement.
你能再开个新公♥司♥
You could open a new company,
用另一个公♥司♥的名义继续卖♥♥你的药
keep the drug alive under a different corporate umbrella.
我不会假装跟他们一样是受害者
I'm not pretending I'm one of them.
你就跟他们一样
You are one of them.
我不能那么做 我不是那种人
Look, I can't do that. It's not who I am.
还有没有别的办法
Now isn't there another way?
你确实跟他们同病相怜
You are one of them.
他们也跟你同病相怜
And they're one of you.
迈克 我们有活要干 你在哪
Mike, we got work to do, where are you?
我现在看到你在第三会议室里呢
Oh, I'm looking at you right now in conference room C.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表